Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2017, 08:22:45 PM »

Six page Thursday. ♫ Where have all the postwhores gone ♫. (Apologies to Peter, Paul, and Mary).
Evening PeterBean

« Reply #91 on: March 30, 2017, 08:42:25 PM »

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Austin-Travis County EMS has declared a mass casualty incident in downtown Austin as medics work to treat 12 patients for use of the drug K2.

Medics were called Thursday evening to 500 E. 7th St., the Austin Resource Center for the Homeless (ARCH). Seven of the patients have been taken to multiple Austin hospitals, one with CPR in progress.
Gosh I wish I worked near there, so exciting!

« Reply #92 on: March 30, 2017, 08:43:40 PM »

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Austin-Travis County EMS has declared a mass casualty incident in downtown Austin as medics work to treat 12 patients for use of the drug K2.

Medics were called Thursday evening to 500 E. 7th St., the Austin Resource Center for the Homeless (ARCH). Seven of the patients have been taken to multiple Austin hospitals, one with CPR in progress.
Gosh I wish I worked near there, so exciting!
Great place if you like the sound of nonstop sirens

« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2017, 08:44:36 PM »

Six page Thursday. ♫ Where have all the postwhores gone ♫. (Apologies to Peter, Paul, and Mary).
Evening PeterBean
Evening K2Dave.  If voters would just give Adler the money he wants to expand that place it would solve everything.

« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2017, 08:49:11 PM »

Six page Thursday. ♫ Where have all the postwhores gone ♫. (Apologies to Peter, Paul, and Mary).
Evening PeterBean
Evening K2Dave.  If voters would just give Adler the money he wants to expand that place it would solve everything.
No doubt overcrowding is the problem.

« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2017, 09:28:41 PM »

Six page Thursday. ♫ Where have all the postwhores gone ♫. (Apologies to Peter, Paul, and Mary).
When will they ever learn?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]