Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2017, 09:00:49 AM »

Morning Ohio Dave, RoundRockinDave, BicycleBuiltForFish, ThighHighTony and InteriorDesignerDean.
Morning David - Do you have any CF plans this year?
John and I were talking about heading up to the herf house on Friday.

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2017, 09:04:06 AM »

Morning Ohio Dave, RoundRockinDave, BicycleBuiltForFish, ThighHighTony and InteriorDesignerDean.
Morning David - Do you have any CF plans this year?
John and I were talking about heading up to the herf house on Friday.
Excellent, we'll be there Thursday afternoon. Will attempt to play golf Friday morning then some are going to the event, I'm not one of them. I'll be there until Saturday this year so Friday should be a good night

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2017, 09:12:36 AM »

Report: Diners break $100 worth of dinnerware over $5 discrepancy on Hooters bill

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/35030826/report-diners-break-100-worth-of-dinnerware-over-5-discrepancy-on-hooters-bill
Well, that certainly seems worth the hissy fit.
Just think what will happen when they overcharge CarolinaDave.

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2017, 09:13:36 AM »

Morning Ohio Dave, RoundRockinDave, BicycleBuiltForFish, ThighHighTony and InteriorDesignerDean.
Morning David - Do you have any CF plans this year?
John and I were talking about heading up to the herf house on Friday.
Excellent, we'll be there Thursday afternoon. Will attempt to play golf Friday morning then some are going to the event, I'm not one of them. I'll be there until Saturday this year so Friday should be a good night
Planning on stopping off at the Superstore, catch lunch then head up.  Have the pork roll ready to travel.

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2017, 09:15:25 AM »

Morning Ohio Dave, RoundRockinDave, BicycleBuiltForFish, ThighHighTony and InteriorDesignerDean.
Morning David - Do you have any CF plans this year?
John and I were talking about heading up to the herf house on Friday.
Excellent, we'll be there Thursday afternoon. Will attempt to play golf Friday morning then some are going to the event, I'm not one of them. I'll be there until Saturday this year so Friday should be a good night
Planning on stopping off at the Superstore, catch lunch then head up.  Have the pork roll ready to travel.
Famous was a nice stop, very nice change of pace from CI

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2017, 09:19:59 AM »

Report: Diners break $100 worth of dinnerware over $5 discrepancy on Hooters bill

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/35030826/report-diners-break-100-worth-of-dinnerware-over-5-discrepancy-on-hooters-bill
Well, that certainly seems worth the hissy fit.
Just think what will happen when they overcharge CarolinaDave.
Simple, I will call Raz and have him and the Green Jacket Church Team fix the bastiges.  Except of course I never go to a Hooters, have been to them a couple of times but food is not so great and scenery is available at the beach without tipping.

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2017, 09:27:47 AM »

Report: Diners break $100 worth of dinnerware over $5 discrepancy on Hooters bill

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/35030826/report-diners-break-100-worth-of-dinnerware-over-5-discrepancy-on-hooters-bill
Well, that certainly seems worth the hissy fit.
Just think what will happen when they overcharge CarolinaDave.
Simple, I will call Raz and have him and the Green Jacket Church Team fix the bastiges.  Except of course I never go to a Hooters, have been to them a couple of times but food is not so great and scenery is available at the beach without tipping.
As a matter of fact, tipping is frowned upon at the beach!

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2017, 09:56:07 AM »

Titty-Tipping Lull?

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2017, 10:05:55 AM »

Report: Diners break $100 worth of dinnerware over $5 discrepancy on Hooters bill

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/35030826/report-diners-break-100-worth-of-dinnerware-over-5-discrepancy-on-hooters-bill
Well, that certainly seems worth the hissy fit.
Just think what will happen when they overcharge CarolinaDave.
Simple, I will call Raz and have him and the Green Jacket Church Team fix the bastiges.  Except of course I never go to a Hooters, have been to them a couple of times but food is not so great and scenery is available at the beach without tipping.

Yeah, we'll come drag your ass out before you do something stupid.  But if you're at a Hooters, you already did something stupid.

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2017, 10:09:26 AM »

Morning Ohio Dave, RoundRockinDave, BicycleBuiltForFish, ThighHighTony and InteriorDesignerDean.
Morning David - Do you have any CF plans this year?
John and I were talking about heading up to the herf house on Friday.
Excellent, we'll be there Thursday afternoon. Will attempt to play golf Friday morning then some are going to the event, I'm not one of them. I'll be there until Saturday this year so Friday should be a good night
Planning on stopping off at the Superstore, catch lunch then head up.  Have the pork roll ready to travel.
Famous was a nice stop, very nice change of pace from CI
How is their Easton facility?  Serve drinks?

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2017, 10:10:09 AM »

Report: Diners break $100 worth of dinnerware over $5 discrepancy on Hooters bill

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/35030826/report-diners-break-100-worth-of-dinnerware-over-5-discrepancy-on-hooters-bill
Well, that certainly seems worth the hissy fit.
Just think what will happen when they overcharge CarolinaDave.
Simple, I will call Raz and have him and the Green Jacket Church Team fix the bastiges.  Except of course I never go to a Hooters, have been to them a couple of times but food is not so great and scenery is available at the beach without tipping.
As a matter of fact, tipping is frowned upon at the beach!
Know from experience?

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2017, 10:14:05 AM »

Report: Diners break $100 worth of dinnerware over $5 discrepancy on Hooters bill

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/35030826/report-diners-break-100-worth-of-dinnerware-over-5-discrepancy-on-hooters-bill
Well, that certainly seems worth the hissy fit.
Just think what will happen when they overcharge CarolinaDave.
Simple, I will call Raz and have him and the Green Jacket Church Team fix the bastiges.  Except of course I never go to a Hooters, have been to them a couple of times but food is not so great and scenery is available at the beach without tipping.

Yeah, we'll come drag your ass out before you do something stupid.  But if you're at a Hooters, you already did something stupid.

Morning, muchachos.
Raz obviously has already crossed the line at Hooters himself.

Morning Raz.

« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2017, 10:20:28 AM »

Report: Diners break $100 worth of dinnerware over $5 discrepancy on Hooters bill

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/35030826/report-diners-break-100-worth-of-dinnerware-over-5-discrepancy-on-hooters-bill
Well, that certainly seems worth the hissy fit.
Just think what will happen when they overcharge CarolinaDave.
Simple, I will call Raz and have him and the Green Jacket Church Team fix the bastiges.  Except of course I never go to a Hooters, have been to them a couple of times but food is not so great and scenery is available at the beach without tipping.

Yeah, we'll come drag your ass out before you do something stupid.  But if you're at a Hooters, you already did something stupid.

Morning, muchachos.
Raz obviously has already crossed the line at Hooters himself.

Morning Raz.
Only once. I ate at a Hooter's in Denver because it was the only place within walking distance of the garage that was fixing my car. Once was enough.

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2017, 10:21:01 AM »

Where were we? Sheesh. The guys showed up to replace the rest of the windows. Not sure this expenditure was such a good idea at this time.

« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2017, 10:26:43 AM »

Morning Ohio Dave, RoundRockinDave, BicycleBuiltForFish, ThighHighTony and InteriorDesignerDean.
Morning David - Do you have any CF plans this year?
John and I were talking about heading up to the herf house on Friday.
Excellent, we'll be there Thursday afternoon. Will attempt to play golf Friday morning then some are going to the event, I'm not one of them. I'll be there until Saturday this year so Friday should be a good night
Planning on stopping off at the Superstore, catch lunch then head up.  Have the pork roll ready to travel.
Famous was a nice stop, very nice change of pace from CI
How is their Easton facility?  Serve drinks?
Really nice place. Good food and spirits.
Charlie and I plan on going back for prime rib night on April 27th, work schedule permitting.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7