CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: 3/27/2017  (Read 5541 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 3/27/2017
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2017, 09:28:43 PM »

Evening, muchachos. Dining out at McItalian. Lousy hotel room tonight. Sucks to be me.
Thought you fell off the planet or something but sounds like you are living big.
Fuk. Living in squalor.

I've done worse. I'll survive. Olive Garden  actually isn't half bad tonight.  The server is annoying. But the food is edible and the wine is decent.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2017, 09:34:47 PM »

Evening, muchachos. Dining out at McItalian. Lousy hotel room tonight. Sucks to be me.
Thought you fell off the planet or something but sounds like you are living big.
But I'll tell you...past two weeks, I've wished to fall off the planet. Effin' brutal.

Threebean

« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2017, 09:39:29 PM »

But I'll tell you...past two weeks, I've wished to fall off the planet. Effin' brutal.
As long as you don't fall into a hole you're ahead.  Evening, raz. 

Threebean

« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2017, 09:41:18 PM »

Traveling on bidness?   You need to take a lesson from TxDave on how to do that on taxpayer dime and make it count. 

Threebean

« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2017, 09:43:27 PM »

Evening Dave and GettingStuffDoneTony       Warden watching DWTS.  Oof...
I am watching "women's" basketball for the lack of anything better on.
Yeah, when ND and TX hit the exit I lost interest.  Who wants to watch UCONN win another one. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2017, 09:46:25 PM »

Traveling on bidness?   You need to take a lesson from TxDave on how to do that on taxpayer dime and make it count.
On my dime, just to avoid a bunch of driving for after hours work. And the warden was getting on my nerves (whatever happened to Lucky Raz? Money).  So, camping out in Tumwater until Wednesday. At least it's quiet.

Threebean

« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2017, 09:50:13 PM »

On my dime, just to avoid a bunch of driving for after hours work. And the warden was getting on my nerves (whatever happened to Lucky Raz? Money).  So, camping out in Tumwater until Wednesday. At least it's quiet.
Ahh, si senor, but ya gotta do a decent hotel to make that warden respite work.  Plus if TravellinDave's example is worth anything, has to have a place to enjoy an evening cigar. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2017, 09:51:48 PM »

Ahh, si senor, but ya gotta do a decent hotel to make that warden respite work.  Plus if TravellinDave's example is worth anything, has to have a place to enjoy an evening cigar.
You do remember I live in a Commie-with-a-capital-C state, right?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2017, 09:59:09 PM »

Well, think I'm almost sober enough to drive. Back to the hotel to stand in the drizzle and smoke a cigar. Only got 2 hours of sleep last night. So bed will be early tonight.

Threebean

« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2017, 10:02:55 PM »

You do remember I live in a Commie-with-a-capital-C state, right?
Oh yeah.   Lodging suggestion stands anyway.   Commies can GFT. 

Threebean

« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2017, 10:06:41 PM »

Well, think I'm almost sober enough to drive. Back to the hotel to stand in the drizzle and smoke a cigar. Only got 2 hours of sleep last night. So bed will be early tonight.
Sheesh.  "May flights of Angels sing thee to thy rest".  Sleep, that is, not the Shakespeare kind. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2017, 10:17:33 PM »

Sheesh.  "May flights of Angels sing thee to thy rest".  Sleep, that is, not the Shakespeare kind.
Oh, hell. I like Shakespeare. Either will do.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]