Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2017, 09:28:43 PM »

Evening, muchachos. Dining out at McItalian. Lousy hotel room tonight. Sucks to be me.
Thought you fell off the planet or something but sounds like you are living big.
Fuk. Living in squalor.

I've done worse. I'll survive. Olive Garden  actually isn't half bad tonight.  The server is annoying. But the food is edible and the wine is decent.

« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2017, 09:34:47 PM »

Evening, muchachos. Dining out at McItalian. Lousy hotel room tonight. Sucks to be me.
Thought you fell off the planet or something but sounds like you are living big.
But I'll tell you...past two weeks, I've wished to fall off the planet. Effin' brutal.

« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2017, 09:39:29 PM »

Evening, muchachos. Dining out at McItalian. Lousy hotel room tonight. Sucks to be me.
Thought you fell off the planet or something but sounds like you are living big.
But I'll tell you...past two weeks, I've wished to fall off the planet. Effin' brutal.
As long as you don't fall into a hole you're ahead.  Evening, raz.

« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2017, 09:41:18 PM »

Evening, muchachos. Dining out at McItalian. Lousy hotel room tonight. Sucks to be me.
Traveling on bidness?   You need to take a lesson from TxDave on how to do that on taxpayer dime and make it count.

« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2017, 09:43:27 PM »

Evening Dave and GettingStuffDoneTony       Warden watching DWTS.  Oof...
I am watching "women's" basketball for the lack of anything better on.
Yeah, when ND and TX hit the exit I lost interest.  Who wants to watch UCONN win another one.

« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2017, 09:46:25 PM »

Evening, muchachos. Dining out at McItalian. Lousy hotel room tonight. Sucks to be me.
Traveling on bidness?   You need to take a lesson from TxDave on how to do that on taxpayer dime and make it count.
On my dime, just to avoid a bunch of driving for after hours work. And the warden was getting on my nerves (whatever happened to Lucky Raz? Money).  So, camping out in Tumwater until Wednesday. At least it's quiet.

« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2017, 09:50:13 PM »

Evening, muchachos. Dining out at McItalian. Lousy hotel room tonight. Sucks to be me.
Traveling on bidness?   You need to take a lesson from TxDave on how to do that on taxpayer dime and make it count.
On my dime, just to avoid a bunch of driving for after hours work. And the warden was getting on my nerves (whatever happened to Lucky Raz? Money).  So, camping out in Tumwater until Wednesday. At least it's quiet.
Ahh, si senor, but ya gotta do a decent hotel to make that warden respite work.  Plus if TravellinDave's example is worth anything, has to have a place to enjoy an evening cigar.

« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2017, 09:51:48 PM »

Evening, muchachos. Dining out at McItalian. Lousy hotel room tonight. Sucks to be me.
Traveling on bidness?   You need to take a lesson from TxDave on how to do that on taxpayer dime and make it count.
On my dime, just to avoid a bunch of driving for after hours work. And the warden was getting on my nerves (whatever happened to Lucky Raz? Money).  So, camping out in Tumwater until Wednesday. At least it's quiet.
Ahh, si senor, but ya gotta do a decent hotel to make that warden respite work.  Plus if TravellinDave's example is worth anything, has to have a place to enjoy an evening cigar.
You do remember I live in a Commie-with-a-capital-C state, right?

« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2017, 09:59:09 PM »

Well, think I'm almost sober enough to drive. Back to the hotel to stand in the drizzle and smoke a cigar. Only got 2 hours of sleep last night. So bed will be early tonight.

« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2017, 10:02:55 PM »

Evening, muchachos. Dining out at McItalian. Lousy hotel room tonight. Sucks to be me.
Traveling on bidness?   You need to take a lesson from TxDave on how to do that on taxpayer dime and make it count.
On my dime, just to avoid a bunch of driving for after hours work. And the warden was getting on my nerves (whatever happened to Lucky Raz? Money).  So, camping out in Tumwater until Wednesday. At least it's quiet.
Ahh, si senor, but ya gotta do a decent hotel to make that warden respite work.  Plus if TravellinDave's example is worth anything, has to have a place to enjoy an evening cigar.
You do remember I live in a Commie-with-a-capital-C state, right?
Oh yeah.   Lodging suggestion stands anyway.   Commies can GFT.

« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2017, 10:06:41 PM »

Well, think I'm almost sober enough to drive. Back to the hotel to stand in the drizzle and smoke a cigar. Only got 2 hours of sleep last night. So bed will be early tonight.
Sheesh.  "May flights of Angels sing thee to thy rest".  Sleep, that is, not the Shakespeare kind.

« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2017, 10:17:33 PM »

Well, think I'm almost sober enough to drive. Back to the hotel to stand in the drizzle and smoke a cigar. Only got 2 hours of sleep last night. So bed will be early tonight.
Sheesh.  "May flights of Angels sing thee to thy rest".  Sleep, that is, not the Shakespeare kind.
Oh, hell. I like Shakespeare. Either will do.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]