Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2017, 08:08:48 AM »

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2017, 08:09:24 AM »

Morning Daves and Fishy.  8 am EDT and still page 1?  Sheesh.

Oops, and salutations to the Mayor also.
Good morning, good sir.

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2017, 08:11:34 AM »

Frigging Mondays amitight?
You am right. And the rain makes it that more crappy.

Good morning, gents.
Morning Mayor
It sure is. Computers up yet?
off and on now, power failure in the building over  the weekend.

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2017, 08:11:47 AM »

good morning Tony, Mark, and Daves.
I love Mondays!
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2017, 08:11:51 AM »

Morning Bean

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2017, 08:12:13 AM »

good morning Tony, Mark, and Daves.
I love Mondays!
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
And a good Monday morning to you Dean

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2017, 08:13:48 AM »

Air conditioning is not working either, hot as hell in here.   Likely will be a short day for us.

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2017, 08:22:37 AM »

good morning Tony, Mark, and Daves.
I love Mondays!
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
Howdy, Dean.

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2017, 08:23:07 AM »

Air conditioning is not working either, hot as hell in here.   Likely will be a short day for us.
TWSS

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2017, 08:24:12 AM »

Was concerned until I saw the name since we have a "fondling member" here on the banter.

Police arrested a man Saturday in a downtown Austin hotel after they said they found him looking at pornographic photos on a hotel computer and rubbing his crotch, court documents said.

An arrest affidavit said at 5:45 a.m. police arrived at the Hilton Austin Hotel at 500 East 4th St. A security officer alerted them to a man on a courtesy computer who was touching himself.

The man, who police identified as 36-year-old John M. Davis, was arrested and charged with criminal trespass, a Class B misdemeanor, the affidavit said.

Saturday was not the first time Davis has been told to leave the hotel, police said in the affidavit. Police also issued Davis a criminal trespass notice in June 2016 at the Hilton, according to the affidavit.

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2017, 08:30:27 AM »

Was concerned until I saw the name since we have a "fondling member" here on the banter.

Police arrested a man Saturday in a downtown Austin hotel after they said they found him looking at pornographic photos on a hotel computer and rubbing his crotch, court documents said.

An arrest affidavit said at 5:45 a.m. police arrived at the Hilton Austin Hotel at 500 East 4th St. A security officer alerted them to a man on a courtesy computer who was touching himself.

The man, who police identified as 36-year-old John M. Davis, was arrested and charged with criminal trespass, a Class B misdemeanor, the affidavit said.

Saturday was not the first time Davis has been told to leave the hotel, police said in the affidavit. Police also issued Davis a criminal trespass notice in June 2016 at the Hilton, according to the affidavit.

now now.

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2017, 08:35:51 AM »

Was concerned until I saw the name since we have a "fondling member" here on the banter.

Police arrested a man Saturday in a downtown Austin hotel after they said they found him looking at pornographic photos on a hotel computer and rubbing his crotch, court documents said.

An arrest affidavit said at 5:45 a.m. police arrived at the Hilton Austin Hotel at 500 East 4th St. A security officer alerted them to a man on a courtesy computer who was touching himself.

The man, who police identified as 36-year-old John M. Davis, was arrested and charged with criminal trespass, a Class B misdemeanor, the affidavit said.

Saturday was not the first time Davis has been told to leave the hotel, police said in the affidavit. Police also issued Davis a criminal trespass notice in June 2016 at the Hilton, according to the affidavit.
Oh, a courtesy computer in the lobby. That makes more sense. At first I thought they were so prude in Texas that they didn't allow masturbation in your own hotel room. If that were the case NJDave would have a rap sheet several miles long.

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2017, 08:47:05 AM »

[...]

One thing for damn sure, nothing Prude about downtown Austin, now Waco. Tyler, Dallas and Ft Worth are a different story.  Prudeville up where Bean lives too.

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2017, 08:50:35 AM »

[...]

I knew you would say that. That's why I didn't specify Austin. 😉

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2017, 09:15:41 AM »

off to the Comcast store to return reciever and modem from the move. I finally found them from unpacking.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7