CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 26, 2015, 12:00:54 AM

Title: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on March 26, 2015, 12:00:54 AM
Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a drink and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 12:01:58 AM
No Jam, Damn!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 12:03:00 AM
I gotta come out here the week of the 6th Tony.  Taking the redeye back Wed. night to be at the Thursday herf.  Gotta cut me some slack if I'm draggin' ass.
We can reschedule.  I won't give you any shit.
It's on, made my schedule to fit.  Looking forward to it.
Always look forward to a good herf.
Even a not so good one.

Reschedule or he'll just drink coffee and bring everybody down,
Lol!!
Sounds like you're talking from experience?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 12:04:17 AM
I gotta come out here the week of the 6th Tony.  Taking the redeye back Wed. night to be at the Thursday herf.  Gotta cut me some slack if I'm draggin' ass.
We can reschedule.  I won't give you any shit.
It's on, made my schedule to fit.  Looking forward to it.
Always look forward to a good herf.
Even a not so good one.

Reschedule or he'll just drink coffee and bring everybody down,
Lol!!
Sounds like you're talking from experience?
Shit!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 12:05:09 AM
$5 Diesel Rage, not convinced.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: jswaykos on March 26, 2015, 12:05:33 AM
I gotta come out here the week of the 6th Tony.  Taking the redeye back Wed. night to be at the Thursday herf.  Gotta cut me some slack if I'm draggin' ass.
We can reschedule.  I won't give you any shit.
It's on, made my schedule to fit.  Looking forward to it.
Always look forward to a good herf.
Even a not so good one.

Reschedule or he'll just drink coffee and bring everybody down,
Lol!!
Sounds like you're talking from experience?
Shit!

Lmao, maybe. But I understand.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 12:05:41 AM
No Jam, Damn!
Hadn't even looked yet.  Oh well, looks like a Friday jam this week.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: jswaykos on March 26, 2015, 12:06:53 AM
$5 Diesel Rage, not convinced.

Guess how excited I am about a new Diesel, on a scale of zero to a million. Zero being not at all.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 12:07:11 AM
Good night, fellas.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: jswaykos on March 26, 2015, 12:11:42 AM
Good night, fellas.

I'm also hitting the sack. Night, all.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 12:16:21 AM
Good night, fellas.

I'm also hitting the sack. Night, all.
Finishing up a MOW, be there soon.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on March 26, 2015, 04:20:40 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: bluecollar on March 26, 2015, 04:43:16 AM
Good morning Chip
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on March 26, 2015, 04:44:43 AM
Good morning Chip
Good morning Rick.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on March 26, 2015, 04:53:11 AM
Top 13 Worst Slogan Translations Ever
-------------------------

13) When Parker Pen marketed a ball-point pen in Mexico, its ads were supposed to have read, "It won’t leak in your pocket and embarrass you." The company thought that the word "embarazar" (to impregnate) meant to embarrass, so the ad read: "It won’t leak in your pocket and make you pregnant."

12) Scandinavian vacuum manufacturer Electrolux used the following in an American campaign: "Nothing Sucks like an Electrolux."

11) Clairol introduced the "Mist Stick," a curling iron, into Germany only to find out that "mist" is slang for manure. Not too many people had use for the "Manure Stick."

10) Coors put its slogan, "Turn It Loose," into Spanish, where it was read as "Suffer From Diarrhea."

9) Pepsi’s "Come Alive With the Pepsi Generation" translated into "Pepsi Brings Your Ancestors Back From the Grave" in Chinese.

8) When Gerber started selling baby food in Africa, they used the same packaging as in the US, with the smiling baby on the label. Later they learned that in Africa, companies routinely put pictures on the labels of what’s inside, since many people can’t read.

7) Colgate introduced a toothpaste in France called Cue, the name of a notorious porno magazine.

6) Frank Perdue’s chicken slogan, "It takes a strong man to make a tender chicken," was translated into Spanish as "it takes an aroused man to make a chicken affectionate."

5) When American Airlines wanted to advertise its new leather first class seats in the Mexican market, it translated its "Fly In Leather" campaign literally, which meant "Fly Naked" (vuela en cuero) in Spanish.

4) An American T-shirt maker in Miami printed shirts for the Spanish market which promoted the Pope’s visit. Instead of "I saw the Pope"(el Papa), the shirts read "I Saw the Potato" (la papa).

3) The Dairy Association’s huge success with the campaign "Got Milk?" prompted them to expand advertising to Mexico. It was soon brought to their attention the Spanish translation read "Are You Lactating?"

2) General Motors had a very famous fiasco in trying to market the Nova car in Central and South America. "No va" in Spanish means, "It Doesn’t Go".

1) The Coca-Cola name in China was first read as "Kekoukela" meaning "Bite the Wax Tadpole" or "Female Horse Stuffed with Wax", depending on the dialect. Coke then researched 40,000 characters to find a phonetic equivalent "kokoukole", translating into "Happiness in the Mouth."
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: bluecollar on March 26, 2015, 05:25:39 AM
I wonder how Dean made out golfing. I gotta give him a shout.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: bluecollar on March 26, 2015, 05:40:55 AM
I'm starting my work day. Down 2 guy's 1 is on disability and the other is on vacation. I'm on my 13th day right now. Like Chip says...work, eat and sleep lol
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 05:53:00 AM
Morning Blue & LSU
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 05:53:37 AM
Still feeling terrible think I will stay home.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 06:03:57 AM
I wonder how Dean made out golfing. I gotta give him a shout.

I made out GREAT.
morning Rick.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 06:05:26 AM
morning Chip and SickDave.
Don Tomas robusto and coffee here, 62°.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on March 26, 2015, 06:06:18 AM
Good morning Native and Dean.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on March 26, 2015, 06:07:20 AM
Still feeling terrible think I will stay home.
Computers more than likely won't work anyway so maybe it's best if you do stay home.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 06:07:35 AM
from yesterdays post Rick:golf was GREAT, Eagled a 590 yard par 5 and a 455 yard par 4, 2 birdies, few pars, few bogies,  few double bogies, and 2 holes I did not finish.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on March 26, 2015, 06:09:02 AM
I'm starting my work day. Down 2 guy's 1 is on disability and the other is on vacation. I'm on my 13th day right now. Like Chip says...work, eat and sleep lol
It does feel like that so often.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on March 26, 2015, 06:11:14 AM
from yesterdays post Rick:golf was GREAT, Eagled a 590 yard par 5 and a 455 yard par 4, 2 birdies, few pars, few bogies,  few double bogies, and 2 holes I did not finish.
Shame on you, you need to have oysters today for lunch so you can finish taking care of the two ladies.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 06:15:36 AM
from yesterdays post Rick:golf was GREAT, Eagled a 590 yard par 5 and a 455 yard par 4, 2 birdies, few pars, few bogies,  few double bogies, and 2 holes I did not finish.
Shame on you, you need to have oysters today for lunch so you can finish taking care of the two ladies.
down day today, hanging out waiting for Comcast to install tv and internet. resting up for the weekend.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on March 26, 2015, 06:35:30 AM
from yesterdays post Rick:golf was GREAT, Eagled a 590 yard par 5 and a 455 yard par 4, 2 birdies, few pars, few bogies,  few double bogies, and 2 holes I did not finish.
Shame on you, you need to have oysters today for lunch so you can finish taking care of the two ladies.
down day today, hanging out waiting for Comcast to install tv and internet. resting up for the weekend.
You need to get one of your lady friends to come keep you company.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 06:44:15 AM
from yesterdays post Rick:golf was GREAT, Eagled a 590 yard par 5 and a 455 yard par 4, 2 birdies, few pars, few bogies,  few double bogies, and 2 holes I did not finish.
Shame on you, you need to have oysters today for lunch so you can finish taking care of the two ladies.
down day today, hanging out waiting for Comcast to install tv and internet. resting up for the weekend.
You need to get one of your lady friends to come keep you company.
that's on the agenda Chip!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 06:50:13 AM
Good morning boys! Dean still talking about getting it in the hole on multiple fronts?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on March 26, 2015, 06:54:51 AM
Good morning boys! Dean still talking about getting it in the hole on multiple fronts?
Good morning Scott.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on March 26, 2015, 06:56:38 AM
from yesterdays post Rick:golf was GREAT, Eagled a 590 yard par 5 and a 455 yard par 4, 2 birdies, few pars, few bogies,  few double bogies, and 2 holes I did not finish.
Shame on you, you need to have oysters today for lunch so you can finish taking care of the two ladies.
down day today, hanging out waiting for Comcast to install tv and internet. resting up for the weekend.
You need to get one of your lady friends to come keep you company.
that's on the agenda Chip!
I am just hoping the sis in law doesn't back out on me again today, it's always nice to have someone keep you company when you are home alone.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 06:57:14 AM
Good morning boys! Dean still talking about getting it in the hole on multiple fronts?
😄 morning Scott.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 06:58:01 AM
from yesterdays post Rick:golf was GREAT, Eagled a 590 yard par 5 and a 455 yard par 4, 2 birdies, few pars, few bogies,  few double bogies, and 2 holes I did not finish.
Shame on you, you need to have oysters today for lunch so you can finish taking care of the two ladies.
down day today, hanging out waiting for Comcast to install tv and internet. resting up for the weekend.
You need to get one of your lady friends to come keep you company.
that's on the agenda Chip!
I am just hoping the sis in law doesn't back out on me again today, it's always nice to have someone keep you company when you are home alone.
absolutely!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 07:10:53 AM
gotta think about cigar #2.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 07:24:30 AM
gotta think about cigar #2.
What are the choices?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 07:25:50 AM
Morning Fish and Dean.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 07:26:16 AM
Good morning, bros.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 07:26:27 AM
from yesterdays post Rick:golf was GREAT, Eagled a 590 yard par 5 and a 455 yard par 4, 2 birdies, few pars, few bogies,  few double bogies, and 2 holes I did not finish.
Shame on you, you need to have oysters today for lunch so you can finish taking care of the two ladies.
down day today, hanging out waiting for Comcast to install tv and internet. resting up for the weekend.
You need to get one of your lady friends to come keep you company.
that's on the agenda Chip!
I am just hoping the sis in law doesn't back out on me again today, it's always nice to have someone keep you company when you are home alone.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 07:26:51 AM
Oval robusto, AF maduro Cuban corona, Padron #2000, Montesino robusto, EPC Short Run robusto.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 07:27:01 AM
Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 07:27:46 AM
Good morning, bros.
good mornind Tony.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 07:29:38 AM
73° in Fort Lauderdale, only 70° in Cuba.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 07:29:53 AM
Oval robusto, AF maduro Cuban corona, Padron #2000, Montesino robusto, EPC Short Run robusto.
The Oval sounds pretty darned good right now
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 07:31:26 AM
Oval robusto, AF maduro Cuban corona, Padron #2000, Montesino robusto, EPC Short Run robusto.
I'd go with the EPC to follow up the Don Tomas.  The Montesino might get lost and you should save the others for the afternoon/evening.  Just my 2¢.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 07:33:13 AM
Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 07:34:27 AM
Oval robusto, AF maduro Cuban corona, Padron #2000, Montesino robusto, EPC Short Run robusto.
I'd go with the EPC to follow up the Don Tomas.  The Montesino might get lost and you should save the others for the afternoon/evening.  Just my 2¢.
Oh god
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 07:35:00 AM
Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Pay attention Tony, he's home sick today
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 07:35:16 AM
Morning Fish and Dean.
Morning Tex
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 07:36:19 AM
going with the Oval, then on with the Short Run.
thanks Scott and Tony.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: YAD on March 26, 2015, 07:38:59 AM
Good morning guys.  Sunshine and cool.  Outside cigars in order, albeit out of the wind.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 07:39:52 AM
Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Staying home sick at least for the morning.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 07:40:12 AM
Good morning guys.  Sunshine and cool.  Outside cigars in order, albeit out of the wind.
Morning Dave
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 07:48:05 AM
Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Staying home sick at least for the morning.
hell, take the rest of the week off! who goes in on a Thursday afternoon AND works Friday?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 07:48:46 AM
Good morning guys.  Sunshine and cool.  Outside cigars in order, albeit out of the wind.
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 07:54:00 AM
Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Staying home sick at least for the morning.
hell, take the rest of the week off! who goes in on a Thursday afternoon AND works Friday?
I can work from home but need some stuff from. The office to finish the one thing I have to get done.  Can do it much easier from home where the computer works.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 07:55:55 AM
Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Staying home sick at least for the morning.
hell, take the rest of the week off! who goes in on a Thursday afternoon AND works Friday?
My, how quickly we forget!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 07:56:04 AM
Interesting growth patterns, The Villages are #1.

AUSTIN (KXAN) – The Austin- Round Rock metropolitan area is the third fastest-growing metro area in the United States, according to new data released today by the U.S. Census Bureau.

The 2014 population estimate shows 1,943,299 people live in the Central Texas counties of Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, Travis and Williamson.

The Austin – Round Rock Metropolitan Statistical Area grew 3.0 percent in 2014 compared to 2013 and ranked behind The Villages, Fla. at 3.2 percent and Myrtle Beach at 3.2 percent in the same time frame.

The Villages, a master planned retirement community just west of Orlando, saw its population grow to 114,350 while the Myrtle Beach MSA saw its population increase to 417,668.

Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 08:00:54 AM
French government says the co-pilot flew the German airliner into the ground on purpose but was not a terrorist.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 08:02:09 AM
Good mornin gents
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 26, 2015, 08:03:46 AM
Morning men.  Jamless Thursday.  And what is this Rage stick at the sis?  AJ getting a bit gurkhaish with his diesel line.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 08:05:56 AM
Morning CG and Bean
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 08:06:24 AM
Morning CG and Bean
Good mornin Tex!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 08:06:35 AM
Morning men.  Jamless Thursday.  And what is this Rage stick at the sis?  AJ getting a bit gurkhaish with his diesel line.
Howdy Mark!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 08:10:15 AM
Morning CG and Bean
ditto
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 08:11:49 AM
Morning CG and Bean
ditto
GMornin Dean
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 08:14:45 AM
starting to rain, imagine that.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 08:15:33 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 08:17:08 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
Very nice choice, always a good cigar
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 08:17:47 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
Very nice choice, always a good cigar
Agreed - I used to smoke the shit out of those little buggers back when my humidor was 75% AJ ;)
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 08:19:46 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 08:21:56 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 08:23:21 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Not Synergy!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 08:27:12 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Not Synergy!
Value add?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 08:30:18 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Not Synergy!
Value add?
Reduce overhead is a big deal these days
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 08:33:30 AM
Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Pay attention Tony, he's home sick today
I missed that.  I hope he feels better and I hope you become less of a douche.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 08:35:35 AM
Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Pay attention Tony, he's home sick today
I missed that.  I hope he feels better and I hope you become less of a douche.
LOL I will eventually feel better but as to your other wish I don't see it happening.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 26, 2015, 08:38:23 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Winning!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 08:44:08 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Not Synergy!
Value add?
Reduce overhead is a big deal these days
;)
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 08:46:44 AM
Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Pay attention Tony, he's home sick today
I missed that.  I hope he feels better and I hope you become less of a douche.
Much better chance of the former coming true
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 08:48:49 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Winning!
Gay Marriage is popular
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 26, 2015, 08:52:27 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Winning!
Gay Marriage is popular
Now you're thinking. Tell them your transgender and hope they haven't filled that particular minority/disadvantaged slot yet.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 09:02:20 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, (DayOffDave), Dean, Bean, Fishy, YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 09:04:42 AM
Morning men.  Jamless Thursday.  And what is this Rage stick at the sis?  AJ getting a bit gurkhaish with his diesel line.
Seems that way.  At least the Uncut was economical and decent, this is another of the Diesel "luxury" sticks.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 09:04:50 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, (DayOffDave), Dean, Bean, Fishy, YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Morning CA Dave
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:05:02 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, (DayOffDave), Dean, Bean, Fishy, YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Mornin Dave
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:05:38 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Winning!
Gay Marriage is popular
Now you're thinking. Tell them your transgender and hope they haven't filled that particular minority/disadvantaged slot yet.
Ohh bingo.  Back at my former employer, I had a black, single mother, with a disability who worked for me!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 09:07:10 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:09:40 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
With the way Dean's been 'hittin em' lately, this could be lighter or heavier in comparison, until we see pics  ;)
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:10:19 AM
Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Pay attention Tony, he's home sick today
I missed that.  I hope he feels better and I hope you become less of a douche.
Much better chance of the former coming true
Love the status, total commitment to Tony's health!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 26, 2015, 09:10:31 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Winning!
Gay Marriage is popular
Now you're thinking. Tell them your transgender and hope they haven't filled that particular minority/disadvantaged slot yet.
Ohh bingo.  Back at my former employer, I had a black, single mother, with a disability who worked for me!
While the gubmint encourages single motherhood, I don't believe it qualifies. But 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:12:48 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Winning!
Gay Marriage is popular
Now you're thinking. Tell them your transgender and hope they haven't filled that particular minority/disadvantaged slot yet.
Ohh bingo.  Back at my former employer, I had a black, single mother, with a disability who worked for me!
While the gubmint encourages single motherhood, I don't believe it qualifies. But 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
Very true, it's like a 2+ or 2.5 hahaha
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 09:14:53 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Winning!
Gay Marriage is popular
Now you're thinking. Tell them your transgender and hope they haven't filled that particular minority/disadvantaged slot yet.
Ohh bingo.  Back at my former employer, I had a black, single mother, with a disability who worked for me!
While the gubmint encourages single motherhood, I don't believe it qualifies. But 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
Doesn't beat Dave's Eskimo.... but he fired her.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:15:04 AM
Good deal for any of you grillers/smokers/roasters - http://slickdeals.net/f/7753219-maverick-et-733-long-range-wireless-thermometer-49-99-with-free-shipping (http://slickdeals.net/f/7753219-maverick-et-733-long-range-wireless-thermometer-49-99-with-free-shipping)
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 09:15:28 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:16:12 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Winning!
Gay Marriage is popular
Now you're thinking. Tell them your transgender and hope they haven't filled that particular minority/disadvantaged slot yet.
Ohh bingo.  Back at my former employer, I had a black, single mother, with a disability who worked for me!
While the gubmint encourages single motherhood, I don't believe it qualifies. But 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
Doesn't beat Dave's Eskimo.... but he fired her.
She was next on my list if one had to go - thankfully they let her go when I was.  Don't worry, she already has a new job lined up and started it 1.5wks ago - fml.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 09:16:41 AM
Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Pay attention Tony, he's home sick today
I missed that.  I hope he feels better and I hope you become less of a douche.
Much better chance of the former coming true
Love the status, total commitment to Tony's health!
Haha. Always lookin' out for the big guy!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 09:17:01 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
With the way Dean's been 'hittin em' lately, this could be lighter or heavier in comparison, until we see pics  ;)
Be careful what you ask for
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 09:17:23 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
With the way Dean's been 'hittin em' lately, this could be lighter or heavier in comparison, until we see pics  ;)
Sometimes I'm satisfied with using my imagination.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:19:16 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
With the way Dean's been 'hittin em' lately, this could be lighter or heavier in comparison, until we see pics  ;)
Sometimes I'm satisfied with using my imagination spank bank.
Fixed it for ya
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 09:19:45 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Winning!
Gay Marriage is popular
Now you're thinking. Tell them your transgender and hope they haven't filled that particular minority/disadvantaged slot yet.
Ohh bingo.  Back at my former employer, I had a black, single mother, with a disability who worked for me!
While the gubmint encourages single motherhood, I don't believe it qualifies. But 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
Successful Experience leading (we don't manage anymore we are leaders and that is important) physically or mentally challenged employees is a big Fuk'n deal.  Make sure you have an example of anything you claim to have done.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:19:51 AM
Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Pay attention Tony, he's home sick today
I missed that.  I hope he feels better and I hope you become less of a douche.
Much better chance of the former coming true
Love the status, total commitment to Tony's health!
Haha. Always lookin' out for the big guy!
Nice, even slipped in a fat joke with that one!   ;D
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 09:20:03 AM
Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Pay attention Tony, he's home sick today
I missed that.  I hope he feels better and I hope you become less of a douche.
Much better chance of the former coming true
Love the status, total commitment to Tony's health!
Haha. Always lookin' out for the big guy!
Speaking of that, cold sore swelling gone down yet
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:20:41 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Winning!
Gay Marriage is popular
Now you're thinking. Tell them your transgender and hope they haven't filled that particular minority/disadvantaged slot yet.
Ohh bingo.  Back at my former employer, I had a black, single mother, with a disability who worked for me!
While the gubmint encourages single motherhood, I don't believe it qualifies. But 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
Successful Experience leading (we don't manage anymore we lead and that is important) physically or mentally challenged employees is a big Fuk'n deal.  Make sure you have an example of anything you claim to have done.
I had a couple who worked for me, not clinically diagnosed however...
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 09:21:30 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Winning!
Gay Marriage is popular
Now you're thinking. Tell them your transgender and hope they haven't filled that particular minority/disadvantaged slot yet.
Ohh bingo.  Back at my former employer, I had a black, single mother, with a disability who worked for me!
While the gubmint encourages single motherhood, I don't believe it qualifies. But 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
Doesn't beat Dave's Eskimo.... but he fired her.
Eskimo's aka Native Americans are near the top, she quit on her own though was not fired that would be impossible.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:22:12 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Winning!
Gay Marriage is popular
Now you're thinking. Tell them your transgender and hope they haven't filled that particular minority/disadvantaged slot yet.
Ohh bingo.  Back at my former employer, I had a black, single mother, with a disability who worked for me!
While the gubmint encourages single motherhood, I don't believe it qualifies. But 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
Doesn't beat Dave's Eskimo.... but he fired her.
Eskimo's aka Native Americans are near the top, she quit on her own though was not fired that would be impossible.
Yeah that sounds like a fucking legal nightmare.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 09:24:05 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Winning!
Gay Marriage is popular
Now you're thinking. Tell them your transgender and hope they haven't filled that particular minority/disadvantaged slot yet.
Ohh bingo.  Back at my former employer, I had a black, single mother, with a disability who worked for me!
While the gubmint encourages single motherhood, I don't believe it qualifies. But 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
Doesn't beat Dave's Eskimo.... but he fired her.
Eskimo's aka Native Americans are near the top, she quit on her own though was not fired that would be impossible.
Yeah that sounds like a fucking legal nightmare.
Implemented is another big buzzword these days.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 09:24:41 AM
French government says the co-pilot flew the German airliner into the ground on purpose but was not a terrorist.
Well that's a relief!
Saw when the news broke last night that the pilot had been locked out of the cabin.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:26:56 AM
[...]
"Implemented an ERP system across the largest publicly-held agricultural machinery company in the word, 107 stores, totaling over $2billion dollars in revenue"
Always have that one in the back pocket.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 09:27:55 AM
mail call from an unspecified trade with a Botl from minnesota.
Good morning all.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 09:28:38 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Cello on/off always sparks conversation
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:29:26 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Cello on/off always sparks conversation
Without context even takes it to a whole other level.  "How do you humidify your box..."
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 09:30:04 AM
[...]
Wow! Largest in the word? Sounds really big!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 09:31:19 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 09:31:39 AM
from yesterdays post Rick:golf was GREAT, Eagled a 590 yard par 5 and a 455 yard par 4, 2 birdies, few pars, few bogies,  few double bogies, and 2 holes I did not finish.
Shame on you, you need to have oysters today for lunch so you can finish taking care of the two ladies.
down day today, hanging out waiting for Comcast to install tv and internet. resting up for the weekend.
You need to get one of your lady friends to come keep you company.
that's on the agenda Chip!
I am just hoping the sis in law doesn't back out on me again today, it's always nice to have someone keep you company when you are home alone.
Quite the dangerous proposition in Dean's case.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 09:31:56 AM
Morning men.  Jamless Thursday.  And what is this Rage stick at the sis?  AJ getting a bit gurkhaish with his diesel line.
What is he charging $20 for a $4 cigar?  Oh you mean he has more cigars under one or two names (don't forget Hansotia) then should be legally possible. edit
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:31:58 AM
[...]
LALTS - was the largest in the world 7 years ago, then they doubled in size again!  ;D
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 09:32:01 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, (DayOffDave), Dean, Bean, Fishy, YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hiya CADave.  What did you wind up smoking last night?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 09:33:31 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Cello on/off always sparks conversation
think Tramp Stamp.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 09:33:39 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
One of my favorite cigars...
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 09:35:22 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Not Synergy!
Value add?
Reduce overhead is a big deal these days
YellowStar knows about that already.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:35:28 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Cello on/off always sparks conversation
think Tramp Stamp.
Big Bad Mother Fucker?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 09:35:40 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
One of my favorite cigars...
morning flip.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 09:36:28 AM
[...]
Make sure you learn to spell World first. ;D
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:36:30 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Not Synergy!
Value add?
Reduce overhead is a big deal these days
YellowStar knows about that already.
Yeah assholes, sore subject! - like Tony's vajayjay!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 09:36:39 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
A man after my own heart. What's the matter? Not awake yet? Nice strong coffee and a robust cigar goes well anytime of day
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:36:52 AM
[...]
"Implemented an ERP system across the largest publicly-held agricultural machinery company in the worLd, 107 stores, totaling over $2billion dollars in revenue"
Always have that one in the back pocket.
Make sure you learn to spell World first. ;D
Damn spell check ;)
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 09:37:14 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Winning!
following Best practices, I synergisticly lead a Tiger team, to increase the bottom line profits at my last endeavor. Did the fargin bastidges notice, NO upper management had their heads up their asses as usual.
maybe leave off that last sentance.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 09:37:50 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Cello on/off always sparks conversation
think Tramp Stamp.
Mmmm, haven't had one of those in awhile, either type
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 09:38:06 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
One of my favorite cigars...
morning flip.
morning Deano!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:38:13 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
A man after my own heart. What's the matter? Not awake yet? Nice strong coffee and a robust cigar goes well anytime of day
Agreed - all depends on the smoking schedule, but if I'm only smoking one, it ain't gonna be some connie - but if I'm smoking 2 or 3, it's gonna be a connie or lighter cuban.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:38:41 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Winning!
following Best practices, I synergisticly lead a Tiger team, to increase the bottom line profits at my last endeavor. Did the fargin bastidges notice, NO upper management had their heads up their asses as usual.
maybe leave off that last sentance.
LALTS
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 09:38:42 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
With the way Dean's been 'hittin em' lately, this could be lighter or heavier in comparison, until we see pics  ;)
Sometimes I'm satisfied with using my imagination spank bank.
Fixed it for ya
No offense to Dean, but I don't think "Dean's girls" is one of the top go to sites for me.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 09:38:46 AM
[...]
Then went broke because of failed cash management blaming it on the employees and fired them.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 26, 2015, 09:40:57 AM
[...]
Ohhh, that oughta give 'em a woody.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 09:40:59 AM
Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Cello on/off always sparks conversation
think Tramp Stamp.
Mmmm, haven't had one of those in awhile, either type
Been hanging around Dean too long.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 09:41:08 AM
Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Pay attention Tony, he's home sick today
I missed that.  I hope he feels better and I hope you become less of a douche.
Much better chance of the former coming true
Love the status, total commitment to Tony's health!
Haha. Always lookin' out for the big guy!
Speaking of that, cold sore swelling gone down yet
It took a day and then it continued to be numb for another day.  My labia is back to 96% healthy now and it's thanks to all the prayers.  Thanks.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:43:11 AM
[...]
Pretty much - nothing sexy or glamorous about the machinery business with their single digit margins and gross capital requirement.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:43:53 AM
Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Pay attention Tony, he's home sick today
I missed that.  I hope he feels better and I hope you become less of a douche.
Much better chance of the former coming true
Love the status, total commitment to Tony's health!
Haha. Always lookin' out for the big guy!
Speaking of that, cold sore swelling gone down yet
It took a day and then it continued to be numb for another day.  My labia is back to 96% healthy now and it's thanks to all the prayers.  Thanks.
Maybe say no to the double penetration next time - the people in those videos are usually pros  ;)
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 09:46:17 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
A man after my own heart. What's the matter? Not awake yet? Nice strong coffee and a robust cigar goes well anytime of day
Agreed - all depends on the smoking schedule, but if I'm only smoking one, it ain't gonna be some connie - but if I'm smoking 2 or 3, it's gonna be a connie or lighter cuban.
When it comes to smoking for me it's like the NFL Draft, take the best available
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 26, 2015, 09:46:17 AM
Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Pay attention Tony, he's home sick today
I missed that.  I hope he feels better and I hope you become less of a douche.
Much better chance of the former coming true
Love the status, total commitment to Tony's health!
Haha. Always lookin' out for the big guy!
Speaking of that, cold sore swelling gone down yet
It took a day and then it continued to be numb for another day.  My labia is back to 96% healthy now and it's thanks to all the prayers.  Thanks.
Maybe say no to the double penetration next time - the people in those videos are usually pros  ;)
LMAO, you guys are killing me here.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 09:46:30 AM
Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Pay attention Tony, he's home sick today
I missed that.  I hope he feels better and I hope you become less of a douche.
Much better chance of the former coming true
Love the status, total commitment to Tony's health!
Haha. Always lookin' out for the big guy!
Speaking of that, cold sore swelling gone down yet
It took a day and then it continued to be numb for another day.  My labia is back to 96% healthy now and it's thanks to all the prayers.  Thanks.
Maybe say no to the double penetration next time - the people in those videos are usually pros  ;)
LMFAO Good Point
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 09:47:03 AM
Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Pay attention Tony, he's home sick today
I missed that.  I hope he feels better and I hope you become less of a douche.
Much better chance of the former coming true
Love the status, total commitment to Tony's health!
Haha. Always lookin' out for the big guy!
Speaking of that, cold sore swelling gone down yet
It took a day and then it continued to be numb for another day.  My labia is back to 96% healthy now and it's thanks to all the prayers.  Thanks.
Maybe say no to the double penetration next time - the people in those videos are usually pros  ;)
Tuesday, Thursday, In cooking & baking no difference. ???
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 09:47:31 AM
Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Pay attention Tony, he's home sick today
I missed that.  I hope he feels better and I hope you become less of a douche.
Much better chance of the former coming true
Love the status, total commitment to Tony's health!
Haha. Always lookin' out for the big guy!
Speaking of that, cold sore swelling gone down yet
It took a day and then it continued to be numb for another day.  My labia is back to 96% healthy now and it's thanks to all the prayers.  Thanks.
I read that as a 4% unhealthy labia...no thanks!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 09:48:08 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
A man after my own heart. What's the matter? Not awake yet? Nice strong coffee and a robust cigar goes well anytime of day
Agreed - all depends on the smoking schedule, but if I'm only smoking one, it ain't gonna be some connie - but if I'm smoking 2 or 3, it's gonna be a connie or lighter cuban.
When it comes to smoking for me it's like the NFL Draft, take the best available
Hopefully you have better luck than the Raiders do
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 09:52:41 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
A man after my own heart. What's the matter? Not awake yet? Nice strong coffee and a robust cigar goes well anytime of day
Agreed - all depends on the smoking schedule, but if I'm only smoking one, it ain't gonna be some connie - but if I'm smoking 2 or 3, it's gonna be a connie or lighter cuban.
When it comes to smoking for me it's like the NFL Draft, take the best available
or golf, risk and reward.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 09:53:58 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 09:54:22 AM
I am hungry, need some breakfast.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 09:55:00 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
+1 Tony Is Right!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 09:58:04 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
A man after my own heart. What's the matter? Not awake yet? Nice strong coffee and a robust cigar goes well anytime of day
Agreed - all depends on the smoking schedule, but if I'm only smoking one, it ain't gonna be some connie - but if I'm smoking 2 or 3, it's gonna be a connie or lighter cuban.
When it comes to smoking for me it's like the NFL Draft, take the best available
You have been listening to Dean!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 10:00:27 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
+1 Tony Is Right!
Never thought I'd see that in print.  I think Tony is going to save that one.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 10:04:45 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
+1 Tony Is Right!
Never thought I'd see that in print.  I think Tony is going to save that one.
Hard but fair!   Besides he was agreeing with me which in itself has rare merit
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 10:08:08 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
+1 Tony Is Right!
Never thought I'd see that in print.  I think Tony is going to save that one.
Even a blind squirrel comes across a nut every now and then.  8)
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 10:09:55 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
my apologies Tony, but only to you.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 10:10:08 AM
+1 Tony Is Right!
Never thought I'd see that in print.  I think Tony is going to save that one.
That begs a question.  I've been keeping all of our conversations (almost 90K posts/10 months) in case anyone ever wanted to go back and search for anything.  It doesn't seem to have affected performance but is it worthwhile to continue keeping that archive?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 10:11:22 AM
+1 Tony Is Right!
Never thought I'd see that in print.  I think Tony is going to save that one.
That begs a question.  I've been keeping all of our conversations (almost 90K posts/10 months) in case anyone ever wanted to go back and search for anything.  It doesn't seem to have affected performance but is it worthwhile to continue keeping that archive?
maybe, Not really, but you should archive all the avatars....
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 10:11:50 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
my apologies Tony, but only to you.
Oh gosh, didn't we have a rule about apologizing?  OWN IT!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 10:13:17 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
my apologies Tony, but only to you.
Oh gosh, didn't we have a rule about apologizing?  OWN IT!
Gibb's Rule#1: Never apologize, it shows weakness!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 10:15:39 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
Thanks for clearing that up Tony, for all of the rookie smokers who hang out on a cigar banter! What's next, which end to light? YOU SUCK!!!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 10:15:59 AM
I'm going to have to do some work today, got a raise,
 that went retro to 2011.  Tomorrows pay check,
 could buy a used car!  I knew it was coming, hence the
 last two devil orders.  No room in the humidors for anything else.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 10:16:33 AM
I step away to work for a few minutes and the banter blew up like Tony's infected labia lip!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 10:18:09 AM
+1 Tony Is Right!
Never thought I'd see that in print.  I think Tony is going to save that one.
That begs a question.  I've been keeping all of our conversations (almost 90K posts/10 months) in case anyone ever wanted to go back and search for anything.  It doesn't seem to have affected performance but is it worthwhile to continue keeping that archive?
maybe, Not really, but you should archive all the avatars....
I think I can actually do that but how would you even go back to find/view an avvy?  I don't want to purge the calendar entries because I think it would be cool to go back and see.  Although we don't really use that calendar.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 10:18:17 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
+1 Tony Is Right!
What a shock, the two ball-less bastidges agree with one another
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 10:18:26 AM
+1 Tony Is Right!
Never thought I'd see that in print.  I think Tony is going to save that one.
That begs a question.  I've been keeping all of our conversations (almost 90K posts/10 months) in case anyone ever wanted to go back and search for anything.  It doesn't seem to have affected performance but is it worthwhile to continue keeping that archive?
I have gone back to get a link or FS Code once in a while but never back more than a few weeks.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 10:19:46 AM
I step away to work shit for a few minutes and the banter blew up like Tony's infected labia lip!
Cigarbanter.com is trending.  #TheDoucheSteppedAway
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 10:21:01 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
+1 Tony Is Right!
What a shock, the two ball-less bastidges agree with one another
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 10:22:10 AM
+1 Tony Is Right!
Never thought I'd see that in print.  I think Tony is going to save that one.
That begs a question.  I've been keeping all of our conversations (almost 90K posts/10 months) in case anyone ever wanted to go back and search for anything.  It doesn't seem to have affected performance but is it worthwhile to continue keeping that archive?
I have gone back to get a link or FS Code once in a while but never back more than a few weeks.
I go back every once in awhile for ball-busting material
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 10:23:42 AM
+1 Tony Is Right!
Never thought I'd see that in print.  I think Tony is going to save that one.
That begs a question.  I've been keeping all of our conversations (almost 90K posts/10 months) in case anyone ever wanted to go back and search for anything.  It doesn't seem to have affected performance but is it worthwhile to continue keeping that archive?
I have gone back to get a link or FS Code once in a while but never back more than a few weeks.
I go back every once in awhile for ball-busting material
And it is usually your balls
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 10:23:43 AM
I step away to work shit for a few minutes and the banter blew up like Tony's infected labia lip!
Cigarbanter.com is trending.  #TheDoucheSteppedAway
Really? That's all you got?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 10:25:41 AM
I step away to work shit for a few minutes and the banter blew up like Tony's infected labia lip!
Cigarbanter.com is trending.  #TheDoucheSteppedAway
Really? That's all you got?
That's it.  And I'm exhausted from it too.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 10:25:51 AM
Somebody help! Anna and Elsa are attempting to gang up on me!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 10:29:11 AM
Somebody help! Anna and Elsa are attempting to gang up on me!
Just Let it Go

.....sorry, couldn't help myself
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 10:31:06 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
my apologies Tony, but only to you.
Oh gosh, didn't we have a rule about apologizing?  OWN IT!
Gibb's Rule#1: Never apologize, it shows weakness!
absolutely NOT, if I am wrong I will admit it, if I cause harm I will apologise. this isn't fucking grade school, man up pussies.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 10:31:22 AM
Somebody help! Anna and Elsa are attempting to gang up on me!
Just Let it Go

.....sorry, couldn't help myself
I'm both horrified and impressed that you even knew that.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 10:33:09 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
my apologies Tony, but only to you.
Oh gosh, didn't we have a rule about apologizing?  OWN IT!
Gibb's Rule#1: Never apologize, it shows weakness!
absolutely NOT, if I am wrong I will admit it, if I cause harm I will apologise. this isn't fucking grade school, man up pussies.
I can respect that but this is the fucking banter.  No one is causing harm.  For example, I'm not taking back my GFY.   ;)
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 10:34:48 AM
[...]
oh, okay.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 10:37:04 AM
I guess I should have read the Rules and Disclaimers before I signed on. I must have thought I was 'grandfathered' in...
😄
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 10:37:26 AM
this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
my apologies Tony, but only to you.
Oh gosh, didn't we have a rule about apologizing?  OWN IT!
Gibb's Rule#1: Never apologize, it shows weakness!
absolutely NOT, if I am wrong I will admit it, if I cause harm I will apologise. this isn't fucking grade school, man up pussies.
He must be on a nicotine high from smoking strong cigars too early
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 26, 2015, 10:37:27 AM
I step away to work shit for a few minutes and the banter blew up like Tony's infected labia lip!
Cigarbanter.com is trending.  #TheDoucheSteppedAway
Really? That's all you got?
TWSS
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 10:39:35 AM
[...]
LALTS!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 10:41:23 AM
Daytime TV is enough to justify suicide.  Sheesh, my office is more entertaining.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 10:42:16 AM
@ Bean.  You got your air travel plans in place for CF?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 10:47:12 AM
Daytime TV is enough to justify suicide.  Sheesh, my office is more entertaining.
that is why a well stocked DVR, is a good thing, Geeh, I never did sit
down to watch Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 26, 2015, 10:48:32 AM
Daytime TV is enough to justify suicide.  Sheesh, my office is more entertaining.
You need to read Shaun's notes.  I think he has a blog comparing the relative merits of The View vs Ellen.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 10:49:57 AM
Daytime TV is enough to justify suicide.  Sheesh, my office is more entertaining.
You need to read Shaun's notes.  I think he has a blog comparing the relative merits of The View vs Ellen.
GFY!  Agreed Tex, it's horse shit - ESPN all day for me.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 10:50:53 AM
Daytime TV is enough to justify suicide.  Sheesh, my office is more entertaining.
You need to read Shaun's notes.  I think he has a blog comparing the relative merits of The View vs Ellen.
Found Andy Griffith now I like that but will be over in 30 minutes.  May go to work then, feeling some better.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 26, 2015, 10:53:32 AM
@ Bean.  You got your air travel plans in place for CF?
I have not.  Will likely fly out to PHL on Tuesday that week but not sure yet on the return.  PM what you're considering.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 10:54:36 AM
Daytime TV is enough to justify suicide.  Sheesh, my office is more entertaining.
You need to read Shaun's notes.  I think he has a blog comparing the relative merits of The View vs Ellen.
GFY!  Agreed Tex, it's horse shit - ESPN all day for me.
Those obnoxious talking heads on ESPN drive me crazy, can only take about 5 minutes of them.  I don't give a chit whether Tony Romo's left nut hangs lower than his right or not.......
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 10:58:51 AM
Daytime TV is enough to justify suicide.  Sheesh, my office is more entertaining.
You need to read Shaun's notes.  I think he has a blog comparing the relative merits of The View vs Ellen.
GFY!  Agreed Tex, it's horse shit - ESPN all day for me.
Those obnoxious talking heads on ESPN drive me crazy, can only take about 5 minutes of them.  I don't give a chit whether Tony Romo's left nut hangs lower than his right or not.......
LALTS!  Mike & Mike is usually what I watch, I enjoy those guys - Sportscenter can lick my taint.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 10:59:33 AM
I step away to work shit for a few minutes and the banter blew up like Tony's infected labia lip!
Cigarbanter.com is trending.  #TheDoucheSteppedAway
Really? That's all you got?
TWSS
Finally, now we can really start the day.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 26, 2015, 11:00:01 AM
I step away to work shit for a few minutes and the banter blew up like Tony's infected labia lip!
Cigarbanter.com is trending.  #TheDoucheSteppedAway
Really? That's all you got?
TWSS
Finally, now we can really start the day.
You're welcome.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 11:00:57 AM
Daytime TV is enough to justify suicide.  Sheesh, my office is more entertaining.
That's what DVR and cable is for.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 11:00:58 AM
@ Bean.  You got your air travel plans in place for CF?
I have not.  Will likely fly out to PHL on Tuesday that week but not sure yet on the return.  PM what you're considering.
PM sent, Newark looks to be my best option
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 11:02:28 AM
I step away to work shit for a few minutes and the banter blew up like Tony's infected labia lip!
Cigarbanter.com is trending.  #TheDoucheSteppedAway
Really? That's all you got?
TWSS
Finally, now we can really start the day.
You're welcome.
thank you gentlemen....
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 11:02:35 AM
Daytime TV is enough to justify suicide.  Sheesh, my office is more entertaining.
That's what DVR and cable is for.
I got 450 channels and they are mostly all bullshit in the daytime.  I like to watch some of the outdoor shows but those are mostly in the earlier morning times.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 11:03:18 AM
@ Bean.  You got your air travel plans in place for CF?
I have not.  Will likely fly out to PHL on Tuesday that week but not sure yet on the return.  PM what you're considering.
You going to get some work in before?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 11:04:06 AM
@ Bean.  You got your air travel plans in place for CF?
I have not.  Will likely fly out to PHL on Tuesday that week but not sure yet on the return.  PM what you're considering.
PM sent, Newark looks to be my best option
Yea, straight shot across.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 11:05:08 AM
Bean, you coming out the week of Apr. 6?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 26, 2015, 11:05:08 AM
@ Bean.  You got your air travel plans in place for CF?
I have not.  Will likely fly out to PHL on Tuesday that week but not sure yet on the return.  PM what you're considering.
You going to get some work in before?
Before and after.  Hopefully not during (if so, FML)
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 26, 2015, 11:05:11 AM
Jayzus, is it Tuesday already?  We just plastered the walls and there are bullet holes already.

Morning, muchachos.  Last night my dad and I broke out the Murcs that Tex so kindly gifted sometime back.  Great cigar.  Shame they're going extinct.  Shame I didn't buy a box or three.  I'll have to look around and see if I can find any residual stock somewhere.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 11:07:28 AM

Jayzus, is it Tuesday already?  We just plastered the walls and there are bullet holes already.

Morning, muchachos.  Last night my dad and I broke out the Murcs that Tex so kindly gifted sometime back.  Great cigar.  Shame they're going extinct.  Shame I didn't buy a box or three.  I'll have to look around and see if I can find any residual stock somewhere.
Mornin Raz, Famous always seemed to have em back in the day
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 11:08:07 AM
Jayzus, is it Tuesday already?  We just plastered the walls and there are bullet holes already.

Morning, muchachos.  Last night my dad and I broke out the Murcs that Tex so kindly gifted sometime back.  Great cigar.  Shame they're going extinct.  Shame I didn't buy a box or three.  I'll have to look around and see if I can find any residual stock somewhere.
Morning Undocumented Immigrant.  Good cigars and probably are extinct now except for us hoarders humi's.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 26, 2015, 11:08:39 AM
Bean, you coming out the week of Apr. 6?
Maybe.  When's the herf that week?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 11:08:43 AM
Think I will go to the office.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: glassken on March 26, 2015, 11:10:25 AM
Jayzus, is it Tuesday already?  We just plastered the walls and there are bullet holes already.

Morning, muchachos.  Last night my dad and I broke out the Murcs that Tex so kindly gifted sometime back.  Great cigar.  Shame they're going extinct.  Shame I didn't buy a box or three.  I'll have to look around and see if I can find any residual stock somewhere.
Atlantic has some that are box pressed, and some that are not. Boxes, bundles, 5 pk's, and singles.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 11:13:12 AM
Jayzus, is it Tuesday already?  We just plastered the walls and there are bullet holes already.

Morning, muchachos.  Last night my dad and I broke out the Murcs that Tex so kindly gifted sometime back.  Great cigar.  Shame they're going extinct.  Shame I didn't buy a box or three.  I'll have to look around and see if I can find any residual stock somewhere.
Atlantic has some that are box pressed, and some that are not. Boxes, bundles, 5 pk's, and singles.
KEN!  Good mornin sir!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 26, 2015, 11:15:07 AM
Jayzus, is it Tuesday already?  We just plastered the walls and there are bullet holes already.

Morning, muchachos.  Last night my dad and I broke out the Murcs that Tex so kindly gifted sometime back.  Great cigar.  Shame they're going extinct.  Shame I didn't buy a box or three.  I'll have to look around and see if I can find any residual stock somewhere.
Atlantic has some that are box pressed, and some that are not. Boxes, bundles, 5 pk's, and singles.
Morning Ken. You out perched over the briny deep blue sea?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 11:15:12 AM
Bean, you coming out the week of Apr. 6?
Maybe.  When's the herf that week?
Thursday, April 9
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: glassken on March 26, 2015, 11:20:02 AM
Jayzus, is it Tuesday already?  We just plastered the walls and there are bullet holes already.

Morning, muchachos.  Last night my dad and I broke out the Murcs that Tex so kindly gifted sometime back.  Great cigar.  Shame they're going extinct.  Shame I didn't buy a box or three.  I'll have to look around and see if I can find any residual stock somewhere.
Atlantic has some that are box pressed, and some that are not. Boxes, bundles, 5 pk's, and singles.
Morning Ken. You out perched over the briny deep blue sea?
Morning, Mark, CG87. And all. Mark, I made it in yesterday evening. We are flying smaller aircraft where I am at now, due to heli-deck restrictions. These smaller birds do not have IFR, so if it is foggy we don't fly--we take a crew boat for 7 or 8 hrs.. Luckily we had a pretty nice morning yesterday, and made it to Morgan City by 9:30 am.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 26, 2015, 11:23:23 AM
Jayzus, is it Tuesday already?  We just plastered the walls and there are bullet holes already.

Morning, muchachos.  Last night my dad and I broke out the Murcs that Tex so kindly gifted sometime back.  Great cigar.  Shame they're going extinct.  Shame I didn't buy a box or three.  I'll have to look around and see if I can find any residual stock somewhere.
Atlantic has some that are box pressed, and some that are not. Boxes, bundles, 5 pk's, and singles.
Holy hell, it's K-K-K-Ken!  Hiya, Ken!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 26, 2015, 11:25:10 AM
Jayzus, is it Tuesday already?  We just plastered the walls and there are bullet holes already.

Morning, muchachos.  Last night my dad and I broke out the Murcs that Tex so kindly gifted sometime back.  Great cigar.  Shame they're going extinct.  Shame I didn't buy a box or three.  I'll have to look around and see if I can find any residual stock somewhere.
Morning Undocumented Immigrant wetback.
Fixed it for you.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 26, 2015, 11:26:22 AM
Bean, you coming out the week of Apr. 6?
Maybe.  When's the herf that week?
Thursday, April 9
OK, thanks.  Between the weather and permitting both jobs are delayed, so not sure how much I can accomplish out there that week. Other than the herf, which is justification alone, of course.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 26, 2015, 11:27:58 AM
Oh hell.  Just got crashed onto a major project with less than two weeks to ramp up before the lead person on it departs for greener pastures.  On top of this, my side-job as a musical director just got expanded last night.  Dammit.  I'm gonna have lots of cigar money and less time to smoke.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 11:29:20 AM
Oh hell.  Just got crashed onto a major project with less than two weeks to ramp up before the lead person on it departs for greener pastures.  On top of this, my side-job as a musical director just got expanded last night.  Dammit.  I'm gonna have lots of cigar money and less time to smoke.
Time to buy a coolerdor/tupperdor and start an aging selection!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 11:35:45 AM
Bean, you coming out the week of Apr. 6?
Maybe.  When's the herf that week?
Thursday
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 11:37:17 AM
Bean, you coming out the week of Apr. 6?
Maybe.  When's the herf that week?
Thursday, April 9
OK, thanks.  Between the weather and permitting both jobs are delayed, so not sure how much I can accomplish out there that week. Other than the herf, which is justification alone, of course.
Exactly
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 11:38:06 AM
Oh hell.  Just got crashed onto a major project with less than two weeks to ramp up before the lead person on it departs for greener pastures.  On top of this, my side-job as a musical director just got expanded last night.  Dammit.  I'm gonna have lots of cigar money and less time to smoke.
Isn't that always the case.  Morning Raz.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 11:45:22 AM
NJ Dave PM sent
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 26, 2015, 11:50:40 AM
Oh hell.  Just got crashed onto a major project with less than two weeks to ramp up before the lead person on it departs for greener pastures.  On top of this, my side-job as a musical director just got expanded last night.  Dammit.  I'm gonna have lots of cigar money and less time to smoke.
Isn't that always the case.  Morning Raz.
Hiya, TDave.  Yeah, always the case...or at least more often than we'd prefer.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 26, 2015, 12:00:44 PM
Oh hell.  Just got crashed onto a major project with less than two weeks to ramp up before the lead person on it departs for greener pastures.  On top of this, my side-job as a musical director just got expanded last night.  Dammit.  I'm gonna have lots of cigar money and less time to smoke.
Time to buy a coolerdor/tupperdor and start an aging selection!
Looking like it.  Morning, Shaun.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 12:13:16 PM
A buddy at work just brought me a Ramon Bueso Oydessy torp.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 12:19:43 PM
NJ Dave PM sent
Got it, thanks.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 12:26:44 PM
A buddy at work just brought me a Ramon Bueso Oydessy torp.
You lucky guy!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 12:27:03 PM
Looks like the lunchtime lull.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 12:30:09 PM
Just checked in at CNN.com and get hit with a big 46pt font or so "Deliberate"  flashing red.  How tacky.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 26, 2015, 12:31:40 PM
Just checked in at CNN.com and get hit with a big 46pt font or so "Deliberate"  flashing red.  How tacky.
Well that's CNN for you.  You should go to Drudge instead.  Not tacky at all  ::)
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 12:38:40 PM
A buddy at work just brought me a Ramon Bueso Oydessy torp.
Do you still consider him a buddy?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 12:44:13 PM
A buddy at work just brought me a Ramon Bueso Oydessy torp.
Do you still consider him a buddy?
Well, he gave him a Gurkha in exchange.....so.....it's complicated.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 12:57:20 PM
Sheesh, put my Atlantic order in AM (Pacific) yesterday and it's scheduled for delivery today.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: sfish on March 26, 2015, 01:00:25 PM
Sheesh, put my Atlantic order in AM (Pacific) yesterday and it's scheduled for delivery today.
Gotta run guys, heading to Dave's house
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 01:04:29 PM
Morning Chip, Dave, (DayOffDave), Dean, Bean, Fishy, YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hiya CADave.  What did you wind up smoking last night?
Had an AFR-75 before dinner and a MoW after.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 01:09:37 PM
Just checked in at CNN.com and get hit with a big 46pt font or so "Deliberate"  flashing red.  How tacky.
Well that's CNN for you.  You should go to Drudge instead.  Not tacky at all  ::)
Flashing Red is what the,commies use
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 26, 2015, 01:10:05 PM
Sheesh, put my Atlantic order in AM (Pacific) yesterday and it's scheduled for delivery today.
Gotta run guys, heading to Dave's house
What a helpful BOTL.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 01:25:39 PM
@Bean. Truck wreck on I-35 in Salado and hit an overpass which collapsed onto I-35 so interstate is closed.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 01:41:36 PM
Interview time!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 26, 2015, 01:42:30 PM
@Bean. Truck wreck on I-35 in Salado and hit an overpass which collapsed onto I-35 so interstate is closed.
Oh boy, north and southbound closed, and a driver killed by a falling concrete beam.  That area was already a clusterfuck with all the construction.  Yikes.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 26, 2015, 01:43:04 PM
Interview time!
Go get 'em, tiger!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 01:43:36 PM
Some good box deals over at Cigar Place if there are varieties you like....number of Swag's that I believe someone here enjoys and some  Perdomo's as well as the usual subjects.

http://cigarplace.biz/cigars/discontinued.html?mc_cid=faba7dea7e&mc_eid=6504e52dbd&p=3&utm_campaign=faba7dea7e-50_Off_Discontinued_3_25_15_11%3A45a_4b1hr&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Cigar+Place+Newsletter+List&utm_term=0_efb7fdc687-faba7dea7e-195695501
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 01:44:11 PM
Interview time!
Good Luck !!!!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 01:44:18 PM
Interview time!
Go get 'em, tiger!
Look 'em in the eye, firm handshake and zipper up!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 01:51:19 PM
Mother Fukr came down here to get my acess card reset and the sorry bastard that does them but did not know how yesterday and was to find out how and do it today had an all day Dr appointment.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 26, 2015, 01:56:11 PM
Mother Fukr came down here to get my acess card reset and the sorry bastard that does them but did not know how yesterday and was to find out how and do it today had an all day Dr appointment.
Well it's not raining so he defaulted to the next excuse on the list.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 26, 2015, 02:07:28 PM
What up, guys. Meetings ran late this morning, so just getting to lunch now... Didn't want any of the slop they brought in. Looked like it coulda been bbq... from a couple days ago. Thanks, but no thanks.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 26, 2015, 02:26:51 PM
Well, sh!t... must be siesta time. I'll just tip-toe back out.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 02:28:37 PM
Well, sh!t... must be siesta time. I'll just tip-toe back out.
Sorry, saw a facebook sidebar for a big model train shown this
 weekend in Edison, NJ.  just navigated back.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 02:29:40 PM
What up, guys. Meetings ran late this morning, so just getting to lunch now... Didn't want any of the slop they brought in. Looked like it coulda been bbq... from a couple days ago. Thanks, but no thanks.
"like it coulda been bbq"  or chili, or really bad corn on the cob, with chili....
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 26, 2015, 02:35:05 PM
I have tv and internet!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 03:01:36 PM
Morning Chip, Dave, (DayOffDave), Dean, Bean, Fishy, YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hiya CADave.  What did you wind up smoking last night?
Had an AFR-75 before dinner and a MoW after.
What were your thoughts on the AFR-75?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 03:01:58 PM
I have tv and internet!
Bring on the porn!

So I take it you have electricity as well?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 03:07:30 PM
Morning Chip, Dave, (DayOffDave), Dean, Bean, Fishy, YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hiya CADave.  What did you wind up smoking last night?
Had an AFR-75 before dinner and a MoW after.
What were your thoughts on the AFR-75?
I would say OK, not the profile I usually look for, uniform, bigger RG made for a little bit of wonky burn.  Uniform chocolate/cocoa and sweet tobacco.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 03:09:01 PM
Well, sh!t... must be siesta time. I'll just tip-toe back out.
Sorry, saw a facebook sidebar for a big model train shown this
 weekend in Edison, NJ.  just navigated back.
If you like model trains, have you ever been to Northlandz, north of Flemington on Rt. 202?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 03:21:29 PM
Mother Fukr came down here to get my acess card reset and the sorry bastard that does them but did not know how yesterday and was to find out how and do it today had an all day Dr appointment.
Well it's not raining so he defaulted to the next excuse on the list.
Different one this one is what you get when you hire someone "just because" they are disabled rather than a well qualified person who happens to be disabled.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 03:22:16 PM
What up, guys. Meetings ran late this morning, so just getting to lunch now... Didn't want any of the slop they brought in. Looked like it coulda been bbq... from a couple days ago. Thanks, but no thanks.
Afternoon B.S.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 03:23:38 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 03:35:37 PM
Interview seemed to go really well - should find out late next week with the thumbs up or down.  It was via skype with the hiring manager, good thing she was cute, sure made the job sound better!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 26, 2015, 03:35:43 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 03:36:17 PM
I have tv and internet!
I'll see your tv and internet, and raise you
 a digital landline and 3 mobile phones(2 with data).
All on one effing scary bill $365 month.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 03:36:43 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
It was weird having you in a good mood, glad everything is normal now!  Howdy Steve!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 26, 2015, 03:37:04 PM
I have tv and internet!

Movie night is back! Hey there, Deano. Who's on the menu?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 26, 2015, 03:38:49 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
It was weird having you in a good mood, glad everything is normal now!  Howdy Steve!

Hey, Shaun. How'd it go today?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 03:39:21 PM
Well, sh!t... must be siesta time. I'll just tip-toe back out.
Sorry, saw a facebook sidebar for a big model train shown this
 weekend in Edison, NJ.  just navigated back.
If you like model trains, have you ever been to Northlandz, north of Flemington on Rt. 202?
I like model trains, but I have found that the opinion of
 the husband/father is not necessarily that of management
 in my house(or in the car near Flemington either!).
I did propose we go once, but was quickly outvoted 2 to one.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 03:39:50 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
It was weird having you in a good mood, glad everything is normal now!  Howdy Steve!

Hey, Shaun. How'd it go today?
The interview went really well(I think) - job sounds like it would be a good fit with my skillset and where I want to be.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 26, 2015, 03:40:11 PM
@Bean. Truck wreck on I-35 in Salado and hit an overpass which collapsed onto I-35 so interstate is closed.
Glad I'm not there.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 03:40:51 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 26, 2015, 03:41:34 PM
Some good box deals over at Cigar Place if there are varieties you like....number of Swag's that I believe someone here enjoys and some  Perdomo's as well as the usual subjects.

http://cigarplace.biz/cigars/discontinued.html?mc_cid=faba7dea7e&mc_eid=6504e52dbd&p=3&utm_campaign=faba7dea7e-50_Off_Discontinued_3_25_15_11%3A45a_4b1hr&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Cigar+Place+Newsletter+List&utm_term=0_efb7fdc687-faba7dea7e-195695501
I've only had the Swag Infamous Limitada 99, and I liked them, but it's been awhile and that was in my early days of getting serious about cigars.  Maybe should get some and see if I still like them.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 03:41:49 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
It was weird having you in a good mood, glad everything is normal now!  Howdy Steve!

Hey, Shaun. How'd it go today?
The interview went really well(I think) - job sounds like it would be a good fit with my skillset and where I want to be.
They needed someone with bantering skills in a bar that allows smoking?????  What are the odds of that????
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 26, 2015, 03:43:17 PM
I have tv and internet!
I'll see your tv and internet, and raise you
 a digital landline and 3 mobile phones(2 with data).
All on one effing scary bill $365 month.

Prices on that sh!t are Out... Of... Control! Nobody can stop now though.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 03:44:11 PM
Interview seemed to go really well - should find out late next week with the thumbs up or down.  It was via skype with the hiring manager, good thing she was cute, sure made the job sound better!
you did remember to get dressed right?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 03:44:18 PM
Well, sh!t... must be siesta time. I'll just tip-toe back out.
Sorry, saw a facebook sidebar for a big model train shown this
 weekend in Edison, NJ.  just navigated back.
If you like model trains, have you ever been to Northlandz, north of Flemington on Rt. 202?
I like model trains, but I have found that the opinion of
 the husband/father is not necessarily that of management
 in my house(or in the car near Flemington either!).
I did propose we go once, but was quickly outvoted 2 to one.
So get in the car and go without the vote.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 26, 2015, 03:44:48 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.
Glad I'm not there, either.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 03:45:14 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
It was weird having you in a good mood, glad everything is normal now!  Howdy Steve!

Hey, Shaun. How'd it go today?
The interview went really well(I think) - job sounds like it would be a good fit with my skillset and where I want to be.
They needed someone with bantering skills in a bar that allows smoking?????  What are the odds of that????
Right, totally lucked out with this place!  ;)
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 03:45:41 PM
Interview seemed to go really well - should find out late next week with the thumbs up or down.  It was via skype with the hiring manager, good thing she was cute, sure made the job sound better!
you did remember to get dressed right?
Forgot to wipe my ass, good thing it was via Skype so she couldn't smell me ;)
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 26, 2015, 03:45:50 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
It was weird having you in a good mood, glad everything is normal now!  Howdy Steve!

Hey, Shaun. How'd it go today?
The interview went really well(I think) - job sounds like it would be a good fit with my skillset and where I want to be.
They needed someone with bantering skills in a bar that allows smoking?????  What are the odds of that????
Sign. Me. Up.  I can even mix martinis.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 26, 2015, 03:46:07 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
It was weird having you in a good mood, glad everything is normal now!  Howdy Steve!

Hey, Shaun. How'd it go today?
The interview went really well(I think) - job sounds like it would be a good fit with my skillset and where I want to be.

Good deal. Hope something happens for ya real soon. Just keep pluggin' away.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 03:46:49 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
It was weird having you in a good mood, glad everything is normal now!  Howdy Steve!

Hey, Shaun. How'd it go today?
The interview went really well(I think) - job sounds like it would be a good fit with my skillset and where I want to be.
They needed someone with bantering skills in a bar that allows smoking?????  What are the odds of that????
Sign. Me. Up.  I can even mix martinis.
LALTS!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 03:47:01 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
2 days of hell since I got home.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 03:47:33 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 03:47:38 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
It was weird having you in a good mood, glad everything is normal now!  Howdy Steve!

Hey, Shaun. How'd it go today?
The interview went really well(I think) - job sounds like it would be a good fit with my skillset and where I want to be.

Good deal. Hope something happens for ya real soon. Just keep pluggin' away.
Amen!  It's a fuckin GRIND - eventually a blind squirrel will find a nut ;)
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 03:49:04 PM
Interview seemed to go really well - should find out late next week with the thumbs up or down.  It was via skype with the hiring manager, good thing she was cute, sure made the job sound better!
Did you hear anything from the last interview you had?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 03:50:19 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
It was weird having you in a good mood, glad everything is normal now!  Howdy Steve!

Hey, Shaun. How'd it go today?
The interview went really well(I think) - job sounds like it would be a good fit with my skillset and where I want to be.
They needed someone with bantering skills in a bar that allows smoking?????  What are the odds of that????
Right, totally lucked out with this place!  ;)
Sounds great let me know if they need a second person.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 03:50:57 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
It was weird having you in a good mood, glad everything is normal now!  Howdy Steve!

Hey, Shaun. How'd it go today?
The interview went really well(I think) - job sounds like it would be a good fit with my skillset and where I want to be.

Good deal. Hope something happens for ya real soon. Just keep pluggin' away.
Amen!  It's a fuckin GRIND - eventually a blind squirrel will find a nut ;)
And usually when you least expect it.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 26, 2015, 03:51:12 PM
Well, sh!t... must be siesta time. I'll just tip-toe back out.
Sorry, saw a facebook sidebar for a big model train shown this
 weekend in Edison, NJ.  just navigated back.
If you like model trains, have you ever been to Northlandz, north of Flemington on Rt. 202?
I like model trains, but I have found that the opinion of
 the husband/father is not necessarily that of management
 in my house(or in the car near Flemington either!).
I did propose we go once, but was quickly outvoted 2 to one.

My Dad and youngest brother are into trains. All I can say is, no matter what scale/gauge you prefer, it still takes up a shitload of room in a basement.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 03:51:34 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Name is the Alpine building.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 03:52:10 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Hopefully toast my ex....
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 03:52:54 PM
Well, sh!t... must be siesta time. I'll just tip-toe back out.
Sorry, saw a facebook sidebar for a big model train shown this
 weekend in Edison, NJ.  just navigated back.
If you like model trains, have you ever been to Northlandz, north of Flemington on Rt. 202?
I like model trains, but I have found that the opinion of
 the husband/father is not necessarily that of management
 in my house(or in the car near Flemington either!).
I did propose we go once, but was quickly outvoted 2 to one.

My Dad and youngest brother are into trains. All I can say is, no matter what scale/gauge you prefer, it still takes up a shitload of room in a basement.
I don't have any trains but like watching them operate, they are really neat I think.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 03:53:16 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Hopefully toast my ex....
LOL
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 26, 2015, 03:53:33 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
2 days of hell since I got home.

Did you catch the crud, or is it just the warden?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 03:54:39 PM
Interview seemed to go really well - should find out late next week with the thumbs up or down.  It was via skype with the hiring manager, good thing she was cute, sure made the job sound better!
Did you hear anything from the last interview you had?
The one I had a couple weeks ago went really well, but the role was too technical for my liking(writing code, etc).  They are keeping me posted if anything comes up, I'm not holding my breath.  Another interview tomorrow(in person-had a phone interview with this company last week) and had a phone interview last week with another company but the HR lady is out this week on vacation so I won't hear anything until next week.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 03:55:25 PM
Well, sh!t... must be siesta time. I'll just tip-toe back out.
Sorry, saw a facebook sidebar for a big model train shown this
 weekend in Edison, NJ.  just navigated back.
If you like model trains, have you ever been to Northlandz, north of Flemington on Rt. 202?
I like model trains, but I have found that the opinion of
 the husband/father is not necessarily that of management
 in my house(or in the car near Flemington either!).
I did propose we go once, but was quickly outvoted 2 to one.

My Dad and youngest brother are into trains. All I can say is, no matter what scale/gauge you prefer, it still takes up a shitload of room in a basement.
I don't have any trains but like watching them operate, they are really neat I think.
I remember playing with an old antique set my dad passed down to me, so awesome to set that up around the whole house and watch it go!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 03:57:07 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Name is the Alpine building.
Means nothing to me but might to some of you F,L and 4.5 & 6 trains are shut down.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 26, 2015, 03:57:13 PM
Well, sh!t... must be siesta time. I'll just tip-toe back out.
Sorry, saw a facebook sidebar for a big model train shown this
 weekend in Edison, NJ.  just navigated back.
If you like model trains, have you ever been to Northlandz, north of Flemington on Rt. 202?
I like model trains, but I have found that the opinion of
 the husband/father is not necessarily that of management
 in my house(or in the car near Flemington either!).
I did propose we go once, but was quickly outvoted 2 to one.

My Dad and youngest brother are into trains. All I can say is, no matter what scale/gauge you prefer, it still takes up a shitload of room in a basement.
I don't have any trains but like watching them operate, they are really neat I think.
I inherited my late FIL's trains.  Have them all carefully packed away because I've never had a room to set up a layout.  Some of the trains came from Germany right after the war.  I'm told they're collector pieces.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 03:59:17 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
2 days of hell since I got home.

Did you catch the crud, or is it just the warden?
Pine pollen while traveling, hit me in Mississippi and got worse all week, then hit with oak pollen here, about to kill me.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 26, 2015, 03:59:27 PM
Well, sh!t... must be siesta time. I'll just tip-toe back out.
Sorry, saw a facebook sidebar for a big model train shown this
 weekend in Edison, NJ.  just navigated back.
If you like model trains, have you ever been to Northlandz, north of Flemington on Rt. 202?
I like model trains, but I have found that the opinion of
 the husband/father is not necessarily that of management
 in my house(or in the car near Flemington either!).
I did propose we go once, but was quickly outvoted 2 to one.

My Dad and youngest brother are into trains. All I can say is, no matter what scale/gauge you prefer, it still takes up a shitload of room in a basement.
I don't have any trains but like watching them operate, they are really neat I think.

We used to go on an annual field trip during the holidays when I was in grade school. One of the places had an elaborate, scale model train setup that was as big as a HS gym. Everything you could imagine electronically synchronized and animated. Probably 50 or more trains going at one time. Was always awesome to check out all the little scenes while walking around it.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 04:01:22 PM
Well, sh!t... must be siesta time. I'll just tip-toe back out.
Sorry, saw a facebook sidebar for a big model train shown this
 weekend in Edison, NJ.  just navigated back.
If you like model trains, have you ever been to Northlandz, north of Flemington on Rt. 202?
I like model trains, but I have found that the opinion of
 the husband/father is not necessarily that of management
 in my house(or in the car near Flemington either!).
I did propose we go once, but was quickly outvoted 2 to one.

My Dad and youngest brother are into trains. All I can say is, no matter what scale/gauge you prefer, it still takes up a shitload of room in a basement.
I don't have any trains but like watching them operate, they are really neat I think.
I remember playing with an old antique set my dad passed down to me, so awesome to set that up around the whole house and watch it go!
There are several Lionel sets in the attic, some from my
 younger days,(circa 1962) some i collected along the way,
a disney set or two, a hogwarts set(British trains look good with
 the wife's Dickens Village ceramic houses. I have passed on to my two
 older children their trains, my son sold his(wish he had told me
I would have bought them back!).
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 26, 2015, 04:02:44 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
2 days of hell since I got home.

Did you catch the crud, or is it just the warden?
Pine pollen while traveling, hit me in Mississippi and got worse all week, then hit with oak pollen here, about to kill me.

Yep, that's the crud. You takin' Zyrtec or something?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 26, 2015, 04:03:11 PM
Well, sh!t... must be siesta time. I'll just tip-toe back out.
Sorry, saw a facebook sidebar for a big model train shown this
 weekend in Edison, NJ.  just navigated back.
If you like model trains, have you ever been to Northlandz, north of Flemington on Rt. 202?
I like model trains, but I have found that the opinion of
 the husband/father is not necessarily that of management
 in my house(or in the car near Flemington either!).
I did propose we go once, but was quickly outvoted 2 to one.

My Dad and youngest brother are into trains. All I can say is, no matter what scale/gauge you prefer, it still takes up a shitload of room in a basement.
I don't have any trains but like watching them operate, they are really neat I think.
Likewise.  That's why I thought becoming an engineer would be cool.  Put on my cap and overalls and took my diploma down to the switch yard.  Ah hell..
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 04:04:03 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Name is the Alpine building.
Means nothing to me but might to some of you F,L and 4.5 & 6 trains are shut down.
since it it only a two block walk to Penn station( the long ave blocks!)
going to head out now.  might effect the trains coming from the douglastown yards.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 26, 2015, 04:05:02 PM
If anyone needed any proof that Californians are insane - with the possible exception of JWacky - here it is:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/03/25/kamala-harris-goes-to-court-over-anti-gay-proposal/70461338/
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 04:05:06 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
That explains the more than usual police activity I'm hearing.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 26, 2015, 04:05:37 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Name is the Alpine building.
Means nothing to me but might to some of you F,L and 4.5 & 6 trains are shut down.
since it it only a two block walk to Penn station( the long ave blocks!)
going to head out now.  might effect the trains coming from the douglastown yards.

Good luck, Flip
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 26, 2015, 04:07:03 PM
Uh...did we slip into some bizarre parallel universe while I was at PT?

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/eats/mcdonald-launches-big-mac-fashion-lifestyle-collection-article-1.2163002
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 04:08:19 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Name is the Alpine building.
Means nothing to me but might to some of you F,L and 4.5 & 6 trains are shut down.
since it it only a two block walk to Penn station( the long ave blocks!)
going to head out now.  might effect the trains coming from the douglastown yards.

Good luck, Flip
Good idea hope your ride is smooth.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 04:08:23 PM
[...]

some of the scratch built brass pieces can be worth thousands.  Heck a $90
die cast engine add on from Lionel from the 60's is close to a thousand now.  that's when a
complete plastic locomotive set with transformer used to cost around $30 dollars.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 04:09:32 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Name is the Alpine building.
That's pretty fucked up... I'm reading this and then they make an announcement in my building that there was an incident downtown and we're not affected by it.  I've never heard such an announcement made before.  It was kinda ominous.  Glad I had already gotten my news here.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 04:09:56 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
2 days of hell since I got home.

Did you catch the crud, or is it just the warden?
Pine pollen while traveling, hit me in Mississippi and got worse all week, then hit with oak pollen here, about to kill me.

Yep, that's the crud. You takin' Zyrtec or something?
Some shit not even sure what it is.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 04:10:14 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Hopefully toast my ex....
Ouch.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 04:10:40 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Name is the Alpine building.
That's pretty fucked up... I'm reading this and then they make an announcement in my building that there was an incident downtown and we're not affected by it.  I've never heard such an announcement made before.  It was kinda ominous.  Glad I had already gotten my news here.
All the news all the time right here on the banter.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 04:12:17 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Name is the Alpine building.
That's pretty fucked up... I'm reading this and then they make an announcement in my building that there was an incident downtown and we're not affected by it.  I've never heard such an announcement made before.  It was kinda ominous.  Glad I had already gotten my news here.
That translates to get your ass back to work and quit Fuk'n off thinking about going home early.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 04:13:50 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
2 days of hell since I got home.

Did you catch the crud, or is it just the warden?
Pine pollen while traveling, hit me in Mississippi and got worse all week, then hit with oak pollen here, about to kill me.

Yep, that's the crud. You takin' Zyrtec or something?
Nah, he's just grumping it out...
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 26, 2015, 04:14:19 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Hopefully toast my ex....
Ouch.

TWSS  ;)
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 04:17:06 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Name is the Alpine building.
That's pretty fucked up... I'm reading this and then they make an announcement in my building that there was an incident downtown and we're not affected by it.  I've never heard such an announcement made before.  It was kinda ominous.  Glad I had already gotten my news here.
what time were you leaving, I've got cigars for you?
got to go to computer room, give me a text when you know.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 26, 2015, 04:20:15 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
2 days of hell since I got home.

Did you catch the crud, or is it just the warden?
Pine pollen while traveling, hit me in Mississippi and got worse all week, then hit with oak pollen here, about to kill me.

Yep, that's the crud. You takin' Zyrtec or something?
Nah, he's just grumping it out...

Guess that's why I had to ask... couldn't tell a difference.  ;D jk

That sh!t can really clog the sinus'. Gives me migraines. Not pleasant at all.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 04:22:17 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.
So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
2 days of hell since I got home.

Did you catch the crud, or is it just the warden?
At least I am surrounded by kindness.
Pine pollen while traveling, hit me in Mississippi and got worse all week, then hit with oak pollen here, about to kill me.

Yep, that's the crud. You takin' Zyrtec or something?
Nah, he's just grumping it out...

Guess that's why I had to ask... couldn't tell a difference.  ;D jk

That sh!t can really clog the sinus'. Gives me migraines. Not pleasant at all.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 04:22:18 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Name is the Alpine building.
That's pretty fucked up... I'm reading this and then they make an announcement in my building that there was an incident downtown and we're not affected by it.  I've never heard such an announcement made before.  It was kinda ominous.  Glad I had already gotten my news here.
what time were you leaving, I've got cigars for you?
got to go to computer room, give me a text when you know.
I honestly don't know.  I have to get on a conference call in 8 minutes.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 26, 2015, 04:22:43 PM
Uh...did we slip into some bizarre parallel universe while I was at PT?

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/eats/mcdonald-launches-big-mac-fashion-lifestyle-collection-article-1.2163002

Merchandising... the "Murican way!

You think those Duck Dynasty hillbillies are making all their stacks from the show... Shiiiii

They's got's they own seegar!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 04:24:11 PM
If anyone needed any proof that Californians are insane - with the possible exception of JWacky - here it is:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/03/25/kamala-harris-goes-to-court-over-anti-gay-proposal/70461338/
Arizona has some good spillover!

http://madworldnews.com/drunk-yoga-teacher/
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 26, 2015, 04:25:11 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.
So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
2 days of hell since I got home.

Did you catch the crud, or is it just the warden?
At least I am surrounded by kindness.
Pine pollen while traveling, hit me in Mississippi and got worse all week, then hit with oak pollen here, about to kill me.
At least I am surrounded by kindness.
Yep, that's the crud. You takin' Zyrtec or something?
Nah, he's just grumping it out...

Guess that's why I had to ask... couldn't tell a difference.  ;D jk

That sh!t can really clog the sinus'. Gives me migraines. Not pleasant at all.

Alright, that's twice you screwed up the same comment... Now, I know something's wrong.  ::)
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 04:26:02 PM
Uh...did we slip into some bizarre parallel universe while I was at PT?

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/eats/mcdonald-launches-big-mac-fashion-lifestyle-collection-article-1.2163002

Merchandising... the "Murican way!

You think those Duck Dynasty hillbillies are making all their stacks from the show... Shiiiii

They's got's they own seegar!
I passed right by their place on Tuesday.   T-Shirts is their big money and since the show they sell exponentially more duck calls at much higher prices.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 26, 2015, 04:26:37 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Name is the Alpine building.
That's pretty fucked up... I'm reading this and then they make an announcement in my building that there was an incident downtown and we're not affected by it.  I've never heard such an announcement made before.  It was kinda ominous.  Glad I had already gotten my news here.
what time were you leaving, I've got cigars for you?
got to go to computer room, give me a text when you know.
I honestly don't know.  I have to get on a conference call in 8 minutes.

Flip! Seriously, I thought you left. If you're waiting for Tony to decide something... you're gonna burn, damnit!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 04:27:06 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.
So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
2 days of hell since I got home.

Did you catch the crud, or is it just the warden?
At least I am surrounded by kindness.
Pine pollen while traveling, hit me in Mississippi and got worse all week, then hit with oak pollen here, about to kill me.
At least I am surrounded by kindness.
Yep, that's the crud. You takin' Zyrtec or something?
Nah, he's just grumping it out...

Guess that's why I had to ask... couldn't tell a difference.  ;D jk

That sh!t can really clog the sinus'. Gives me migraines. Not pleasant at all.

Alright, that's twice you screwed up the same comment... Now, I know something's wrong.  ::)
Yeah I fuct that all up.  Under 4 blankets freezing to death now and it is 72 degrees in the house.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 26, 2015, 04:29:24 PM
Uh...did we slip into some bizarre parallel universe while I was at PT?

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/eats/mcdonald-launches-big-mac-fashion-lifestyle-collection-article-1.2163002

Merchandising... the "Murican way!

You think those Duck Dynasty hillbillies are making all their stacks from the show... Shiiiii

They's got's they own seegar!
I passed right by their place on Tuesday.   T-Shirts is their big money and since the show they sell exponentially more duck calls at much higher prices.

They're rollin' in it. All over the WalMart. Everything you can imagine. Even before the reality show, they did pretty good just selling the duck hunting videos and calls.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: SLY on March 26, 2015, 04:32:16 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
That explains the more than usual police activity I'm hearing.
  Though it simply might have been a mechanical failure and natural gas explosion, Cop said that since 911, they treat anything like this these days, as potentially criminal activity, until proven elsewise.  Stay safe buddy, now a 7 Alarm fire.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 26, 2015, 04:34:38 PM
If anyone needed any proof that Californians are insane - with the possible exception of JWacky - here it is:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/03/25/kamala-harris-goes-to-court-over-anti-gay-proposal/70461338/
Arizona has some good spillover!

http://madworldnews.com/drunk-yoga-teacher/
That's just wrong.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 04:37:03 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
That explains the more than usual police activity I'm hearing.
  Though it simply might have been a mechanical failure and natural gas explosion, Cop said that since 911, they treat anything like this these days, as potentially criminal activity, until proven elsewise.  Stay safe buddy, now a 7 Alarm fire.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 26, 2015, 04:41:11 PM
If anyone needed any proof that Californians are insane - with the possible exception of JWacky - here it is:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/03/25/kamala-harris-goes-to-court-over-anti-gay-proposal/70461338/
Arizona has some good spillover!

http://madworldnews.com/drunk-yoga-teacher/
That's just wrong.

Bet there was at least one boy who didn't seem to mind. Can't figure out why he'd tell his Mom though.  ???
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 26, 2015, 04:42:11 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
That explains the more than usual police activity I'm hearing.
  Though it simply might have been a mechanical failure and natural gas explosion, Cop said that since 911, they treat anything like this these days, as potentially criminal activity, until proven elsewise.  Stay safe buddy, now a 7 Alarm fire.

Damn! That's fvckin roaring
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: SLY on March 26, 2015, 04:46:26 PM
Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
2 days of hell since I got home.

Did you catch the crud, or is it just the warden?
Pine pollen while traveling, hit me in Mississippi and got worse all week, then hit with oak pollen here, about to kill me.

Yep, that's the crud. You takin' Zyrtec or something?
Nah, he's just grumping it out...

Guess that's why I had to ask... couldn't tell a difference.  ;D jk

That sh!t can really clog the sinus'. Gives me migraines. Not pleasant at all.
BYS & TR, thanks for posting ... you're pinpointing what I'm going through ... been dealing with something like a cold for the last week or so, but last night my joints and muscles around them ached like I had just done a 3 day move.  Took a couple ibuprofen, then went back to bed, woke up having a hard time breathing ... tried to bear with it, finally got up, took a couple puffs of an inhaler and took a Zyrtec D (which usually clears things up in 20 minutes or so), but I did not get the relief I needed in a reasonable length of time, so I took backup antibiotics and prednisone (I hate taking medications unless it's absolutely necessary) ... threw in the towel because the alternative was not being able to catch my breath.  5 or 6 hours later, I'm somewhat better, but not out running a mile.  I think I'll take a cue from TR and spend some time in bed under the covers, I missed a lot of sleep last night, but hate to miss the beautiful day outside, temps have gone from 50 to 74 in just a few hours.  P.S. Had a Casa Magna Colorado corona gorda last evening, followed by an RP Honduran (FSS blue label) maduro, then a San Miguel.  CM was a little too strong for the robust RB microbrews I was drinking ... big clash there ... I think I prefer the natural to the maduro in the RP Honduran line.  The San Miguel was the best in pairing.  Think I'll be dialed way back tonight.  Still want to see some good NCAA basketball. /// Sorry, somehow my post landed in the middle of the thread, rather that at the end ... hopefully this modifies it correctly.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 04:48:04 PM
If anyone needed any proof that Californians are insane - with the possible exception of JWacky - here it is:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/03/25/kamala-harris-goes-to-court-over-anti-gay-proposal/70461338/
Arizona has some good spillover!

http://madworldnews.com/drunk-yoga-teacher/
That's just wrong.
Yea, but you would sign up for her class.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 04:51:55 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Name is the Alpine building.
That's pretty fucked up... I'm reading this and then they make an announcement in my building that there was an incident downtown and we're not affected by it.  I've never heard such an announcement made before.  It was kinda ominous.  Glad I had already gotten my news here.
what time were you leaving, I've got cigars for you?
got to go to computer room, give me a text when you know.
I honestly don't know.  I have to get on a conference call in 8 minutes.
Will see you,  when I see you then.
heading on out.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: SLY on March 26, 2015, 04:53:16 PM
If anyone needed any proof that Californians are insane - with the possible exception of JWacky - here it is:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/03/25/kamala-harris-goes-to-court-over-anti-gay-proposal/70461338/
Arizona has some good spillover!

http://madworldnews.com/drunk-yoga-teacher/
That's just wrong.
Yea, but you would sign up for her class.
Dave, that could be the next big thing! DrUnK YoGA
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: SLY on March 26, 2015, 04:55:55 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Name is the Alpine building.
That's pretty fucked up... I'm reading this and then they make an announcement in my building that there was an incident downtown and we're not affected by it.  I've never heard such an announcement made before.  It was kinda ominous.  Glad I had already gotten my news here.
what time were you leaving, I've got cigars for you?
got to go to computer room, give me a text when you know.
I honestly don't know.  I have to get on a conference call in 8 minutes.
Will see you,  when I see you then.
heading on out.
Sorry, I never said hi, Flip.  I was just trying to read up on the banter, when I encountered both the posts on the NYC building fire, and TR's health situation, I jumped in.  So, hi, good to see you and everyone else, and goodbye, safe travel home.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 04:56:26 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Name is the Alpine building.
That's pretty fucked up... I'm reading this and then they make an announcement in my building that there was an incident downtown and we're not affected by it.  I've never heard such an announcement made before.  It was kinda ominous.  Glad I had already gotten my news here.
what time were you leaving, I've got cigars for you?
got to go to computer room, give me a text when you know.
I honestly don't know.  I have to get on a conference call in 8 minutes.

Flip! Seriously, I thought you left. If you're waiting for Tony to decide something... you're gonna burn, damnit!
IBM repair Technician showed up with the part, a day early,
just as I wanted to leave.  My boss said "Ray is in the computer room."
I left good instructions, as to what part was bad, he didn't need me,
but apparently I was "required"  I am leaving now.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 26, 2015, 04:57:20 PM
[...]
Hello Sly, Bye Sly!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 26, 2015, 04:58:52 PM
If anyone needed any proof that Californians are insane - with the possible exception of JWacky - here it is:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/03/25/kamala-harris-goes-to-court-over-anti-gay-proposal/70461338/
Arizona has some good spillover!

http://madworldnews.com/drunk-yoga-teacher/
That's just wrong.
Yea, but you would sign up for her class.

Reminds me of the scene in Summer Rental, if anyone's remembers that one. Neighbor gets new boobs and asks everyone to give their opinion based on some sort of 'professional' qualification.

Vicki:
Can I have your honest opinion about something?

Vicki:
What do you think of these? Well, how do they look?

Jack Chester:
Uh, similar?

"I gave up a new powertool for them."

"Solid Choice."
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 05:05:10 PM
If anyone needed any proof that Californians are insane - with the possible exception of JWacky - here it is:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/03/25/kamala-harris-goes-to-court-over-anti-gay-proposal/70461338/
Arizona has some good spillover!

http://madworldnews.com/drunk-yoga-teacher/
That's just wrong.
Yea, but you would sign up for her class.
Dave, that could be the next big thing! DrUnK YoGA
That is the only yoga I would even consider.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 26, 2015, 05:06:17 PM
If anyone needed any proof that Californians are insane - with the possible exception of JWacky - here it is:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/03/25/kamala-harris-goes-to-court-over-anti-gay-proposal/70461338/
Arizona has some good spillover!

http://madworldnews.com/drunk-yoga-teacher/
That's just wrong.
Yea, but you would sign up for her class.
Well, I'm a guy, so...
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 05:14:21 PM
[...]

It's just crazy as hell, start feeling half decent for a while then all of a sudden it hits me again.  5 blankets now and shivering from head to toe with a dry terrible cough
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 05:16:39 PM
If anyone needed any proof that Californians are insane - with the possible exception of JWacky - here it is:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/03/25/kamala-harris-goes-to-court-over-anti-gay-proposal/70461338/
Arizona has some good spillover!

http://madworldnews.com/drunk-yoga-teacher/
That's just wrong.
Yea, but you would sign up for her class.
Well, I'm a guy, so...
We will send CG over to verify that claim
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 26, 2015, 05:16:46 PM
I'm out for the night, have a good one gents!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: SLY on March 26, 2015, 05:21:55 PM
[...]

Sorry to hear about it, TR.  I feel for you, brutha ... no fun at all ... especially the prospect of maybe (shudder) having to give up cigars and booze for awhile, even temporarily. Huzzah!  Hope you feel better soon!!!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 05:23:22 PM
Ever wonder what happens when a 60 ton concrete beam falls 16 feet down on your pick-um-up-truck?

Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: SLY on March 26, 2015, 05:23:40 PM
I'm out for the night, have a good one gents!
See you later, CG.  Good luck on the job search.
Good to see everyone, I'm going to see if I can get some rest and improve on my condition, also.
Adios.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 05:24:44 PM
Ever wonder what happens when a 60 ton concrete beam falls 16 feet down on your pick-um-up-truck?
Is that what they call a flatbed?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 05:26:12 PM
[...]

Thanks Sly, have not had a cigar in a week but plenty of weekend booze so don't need that for a while.  This stuff is nasty, so cold my fingertips are numb.    Hope yours is on the mend!   I will go to the dr tomorrow if there is not some improvement.   Probably just need an enema administered by a beautiful 22 year old nurse
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 05:26:43 PM
Ever wonder what happens when a 60 ton concrete beam falls 16 feet down on your pick-um-up-truck?
Is that what they call a flatbed?
In TX that is called a Hauler.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: SLY on March 26, 2015, 05:27:02 PM
Ever wonder what happens when a 60 ton concrete beam falls 16 feet down on your pick-um-up-truck?
  Mustn't have been a Ford F150 Pickup truck, because according to the commercials, it would have been able to handle something like that and driven it to El Paso.  Now i"m out.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: SLY on March 26, 2015, 05:29:46 PM
[...]

Hah, don't you wish!
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 05:32:01 PM
Ever wonder what happens when a 60 ton concrete beam falls 16 feet down on your pick-um-up-truck?
  Mustn't have been a Ford F150 Pickup truck, because according to the commercials, it would have been able to handle something like that and driven it to El Paso.  Now i"m out.
It is pointed north but some Mexican will turn it around and head to the border in it tonight.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 05:33:48 PM
Cigar Man Charlie Hoffman is leading the golf tournament.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 06:11:58 PM
"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Name is the Alpine building.
That's pretty fucked up... I'm reading this and then they make an announcement in my building that there was an incident downtown and we're not affected by it.  I've never heard such an announcement made before.  It was kinda ominous.  Glad I had already gotten my news here.
what time were you leaving, I've got cigars for you?
got to go to computer room, give me a text when you know.
I honestly don't know.  I have to get on a conference call in 8 minutes.

Flip! Seriously, I thought you left. If you're waiting for Tony to decide something... you're gonna burn, damnit!
Fuckin' Aye!  That sucked.  Just got off the phone.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 06:17:00 PM
[...]

Drugs my friend.  Zyrtec or Sudafed (the behind the counter, sign your life away version)
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 06:20:23 PM
[...]

Although if you're running a fever, it's antibiotics time.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 06:32:41 PM
I've had enough fun for one day.  I'm outta here.  See yuz.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on March 26, 2015, 06:37:06 PM
$5 Diesel Rage, not convinced.

Guess how excited I am about a new Diesel, on a scale of zero to a million. Zero being not at all.
0.5?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 06:43:37 PM
[...]

And I am
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 26, 2015, 06:49:35 PM
[...]

That ain't allergies.  That's Influenza.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 07:22:52 PM
[...]

Or the clap....
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 07:23:36 PM
I've had enough fun for one day.  I'm outta here.  See yuz.
Hope you make your connections
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 07:23:54 PM
$5 Diesel Rage, not convinced.

Guess how excited I am about a new Diesel, on a scale of zero to a million. Zero being not at all.
0.5?
Evening CB
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 26, 2015, 07:24:46 PM
[...]

Yep, I think it started as allergy but something has gotten infected now.  Dr in the morning unless something miraculous happens.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 07:24:49 PM
'Bout time to be packing up and heading to the airport.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 26, 2015, 07:25:31 PM
[...]

Plan on Dr. , why suffer?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 26, 2015, 07:26:36 PM
[...]

+1
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on March 26, 2015, 07:27:29 PM
'Bout time to be packing up and heading to the airport.
Yet again.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 08:36:15 PM
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 08:37:59 PM
I'm predicting new offerings on tomorrow's jam.  Perhaps the new Bueso or a new XXXL fleece?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on March 26, 2015, 09:49:39 PM
I'm predicting new offerings on tomorrow's jam.  Perhaps the new Bueso or a new XXXL fleece?
Long time no fleece.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 10:02:09 PM
I'm predicting new offerings on tomorrow's jam.  Perhaps the new Bueso or a new XXXL fleece?
Long time no fleece.
Not sure how well they would be received but they would be something different to see on the jams.  Wonder if we'll see any AB Tempus?
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 26, 2015, 10:04:30 PM
On my way home it had actually warmed up quite a bit since this morning.  Thought I might even sneak in a smoke tonight but now it's pouring like a motherfucker.
Title: Re: 3/26/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on March 26, 2015, 11:22:19 PM
I'm predicting new offerings on tomorrow's jam.  Perhaps the new Bueso or a new XXXL fleece?
Long time no fleece.
Not sure how well they would be received but they would be something different to see on the jams.  Wonder if we'll see any AB Tempus?
Quadrum conundrum.