CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 03, 2022, 12:03:36 AM

Title: 3/3/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on March 03, 2022, 12:03:36 AM
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2022, 05:57:43 AM
Morning, all. Happy New Picard Day!
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2022, 05:58:19 AM
Joe's Jambalaya:

Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto - 10/44.99
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2022, 05:59:07 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 '50 Years' Robusto - 10/39.99

Door #2 - Punch Pita Natural (Toro) - 10/39.99

Door #3 - Man O' War Valkyrie Robusto - 5/24.99
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2022, 06:01:58 AM
Good morning Dave
snow and ice but rain and 60 on Sunday
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2022, 06:16:20 AM
Good morning Dave
snow and ice but rain and 60 on Sunday
Indeed, our wild winter ride continues.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2022, 06:30:27 AM
Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2022, 06:56:45 AM
Good morning Dave
snow and ice but rain and 60 on Sunday
Indeed, our wild winter ride continues.
We're still about a day behind. Yesterday was mid 50s. Today will reach low 40s.  Then it will get colder until Sunday when we get to mid 60s and rain again.

At least there is no snow in the foreseeable forecast.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2022, 07:24:36 AM
Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Good morning Tony
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2022, 07:24:41 AM
Good morning Dave
snow and ice but rain and 60 on Sunday
Indeed, our wild winter ride continues.
We're still about a day behind. Yesterday was mid 50s. Today will reach low 40s.  Then it will get colder until Sunday when we get to mid 60s and rain again.

At least there is no snow in the foreseeable forecast.
We actually got a bit last night unexpectedly. Enough to cover the grass, but not any pavement.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2022, 07:25:09 AM
Good morning Dave
snow and ice but rain and 60 on Sunday
Indeed, our wild winter ride continues.
We're still about a day behind. Yesterday was mid 50s. Today will reach low 40s.  Then it will get colder until Sunday when we get to mid 60s and rain again.

At least there is no snow in the foreseeable forecast.
I am so done with snow and cold weather.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2022, 07:25:35 AM
Joe's Jambalaya:

Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto - 10/44.99
Somehow, I overlooked that we were jamming...
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2022, 07:26:41 AM
Mystery smoke(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220303/18ca56d924ccb844dc53a48d60b25225.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2022, 07:27:43 AM

Joe's Jambalaya:

CAO World Cup Sampler - 10 / $34.99
includes:
5 - CAO Italia Ciao (5.0” x 56)
5 - CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0” x 56)
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2022, 08:02:41 AM
good morning Dave, Rick, and Tony.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2022, 08:08:36 AM
good morning Dave, Rick, and Tony.
How'd golf go yesterday, Dean?
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2022, 08:09:04 AM
Mystery smoke(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220303/18ca56d924ccb844dc53a48d60b25225.jpg)
How is it? Any thoughts on what it is?
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2022, 08:10:28 AM
Joe's Jambalaya:

CAO Black Mosaic (6.0"x42) - 10 / $29.99
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2022, 08:21:50 AM
yesterday was a great day. so we are parked down by the putting green waiting for the started to get us in position and I see a wad of money. my first thought was to shove it in my pocket but asked the guys I'm playing with and didn't belong to any of them. they asked how much there was and being wrapped in a rubberband I really didn't know. it was ALOT. looking around I see nobody. there were quite a few $100 bills, $50's, etc. knowing extra money would sure help me out I walked to the registration desk and turned it in. after our round I stopped to make tee times for next week and nothing was said. don't know if whoever lost it got it back or if the staff is having a good time.
now as I'm loading my clubs in the truck this old guy, well older than me, sees I'm smoking a cigar and asks if I would like some of his. I introduced myself and said that I seldom turn down a free smoke. he comes back from his car and hands me these packs of Villigers. six of them. I never had a Villiger. are they any good?
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2022, 08:28:07 AM
good morning Dave, Rick, and Tony.
How'd golf go yesterday, Dean?
oh. didn't mention in my little story. played a great round of best ball even though the guys wanted to play the white tees instead of the old people tees. as everyone was trying to bomb long balls I was hitting fairways while they are looking for their errant shots. my approach shots were great as was my chipping. just couldn't putt. for the first time this year we shot 6 under after 9 holes.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2022, 08:28:10 AM
[...]
Sounds like you did a really good deed, and then were punished by the cigar gods. Lol
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2022, 08:28:48 AM
good morning Dave, Rick, and Tony.
How'd golf go yesterday, Dean?
oh. didn't mention in my little story. played a great round of best ball even though the guys wanted to play the white tees instead of the old people tees. as everyone was trying to bomb long balls I was hitting fairways while they are looking for their errant shots. my approach shots were great as was my chipping. just couldn't putt. for the first time this year we shot 6 under after 9 holes.
A good round overall, nice.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2022, 08:44:57 AM
[...]
Villiger is primarily known as a machine-made cigar maker. They have been dabbling in hand-mades for a while but they haven't made anything that is creating any chatter.

I smoked one about a decade ago during CigarFest and I thought I discovered greatness. I bought a box and almost instantly regretted it. Goes to show that mood is an important component to this hobby.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2022, 08:51:21 AM
[...]
Good morning Dean. I think a lot of people like that Villiger Cuellar Connecticut Kreme. Smokers Haven were I frequent sells a ton. I should try one.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2022, 08:54:56 AM
Mystery smoke(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220303/18ca56d924ccb844dc53a48d60b25225.jpg)
How is it? Any thoughts on what it is?
It's a cigarpage offering. I believe it is all the same. The blackwatch, double Connecticut, and sometimes called Nicaraguan seconds. I also think it is an AJ stick. I have smoked about 5 and all smoke and taste well above 2$ pricetag
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2022, 09:09:14 AM
[...]
just my luck. I wonder if I had kept the money if I would have been offered good cigars? 🤔
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2022, 09:18:44 AM
[...]
I will let you know later.

I have been known to smoke almost anything.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2022, 09:26:11 AM
Mystery smoke(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220303/18ca56d924ccb844dc53a48d60b25225.jpg)
How is it? Any thoughts on what it is?
It's a cigarpage offering. I believe it is all the same. The blackwatch, double Connecticut, and sometimes called Nicaraguan seconds. I also think it is an AJ stick. I have smoked about 5 and all smoke and taste well above 2$ pricetag
Sounds like a real find then.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2022, 09:35:11 AM
[...]
God rewards us for doing what is right. Don't be mistaken
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2022, 09:46:43 AM
[...]
Maybe god tried to reward him but he ended up turning the money in? :D
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 09:47:34 AM
Good morning Dave
snow and ice but rain and 60 on Sunday
May reach 80 here today.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 09:48:24 AM
Joe's Jambalaya:

Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto - 10/44.99
Somehow, I overlooked that we were jamming...
::)
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2022, 09:51:35 AM
[...]
if only.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 10:04:42 AM
[...]

Pretty much what Tony said.  They have been making some in roads into quality cigars.
LA FLOR DE YNCLAN for one has gotten good reviews.  (even though I have no clue how to pronounce it)
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 10:09:25 AM
Today is Thursday, March 3, the 62nd day of 2022.
There are 303 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On March 3, 1974, a Turkish Airlines DC-10 crashed shortly after takeoff from Orly Airport in Paris, killing all 346 people on board.

On this date:

In 1791, Congress passed a measure taxing distilled spirits; it was the first internal revenue act in U.S. history.

In 1845, Florida became the 27th state.

In 1849, the U.S. Department of the Interior was established.

In 1863, President Abraham Lincoln signed a measure creating the National Academy of Sciences.

In 1931, “The Star-Spangled Banner” became the national anthem of the United States as President Herbert Hoover signed a congressional resolution.

In 1943, in London’s East End, 173 people died in a crush of bodies at the Bethnal Green tube station, which was being used as a wartime air raid shelter.

In 1945, the Allies fully secured the Philippine capital of Manila from Japanese forces during World War II.

In 1960, Lucille Ball filed for divorce from her husband, Desi Arnaz, a day after they had finished filming the last episode of “The Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz Show.”

In 1966, death claimed actors William Frawley at age 79 and Alice Pearce at age 48 in Hollywood.

In 1969, Apollo 9 blasted off from Cape Kennedy on a mission to test the lunar module.

In 1991, motorist Rodney King was severely beaten by Los Angeles police officers in a scene captured on amateur video. Twenty-five people were killed when a United Airlines Boeing 737-200 crashed while approaching the Colorado Springs airport.

In 2020, in a surprise move, the Federal Reserve cut its benchmark interest rate by a half-point, its largest cut in more than a decade, to support the economy in the face of the spreading coronavirus.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 10:10:12 AM
Ten years ago: Mitt Romney rolled to a double-digit victory in Washington state’s Republican presidential caucuses, his fourth campaign triumph in a row.

Five years ago: President Donald Trump toured St. Andrew Catholic School, a private religious facility in Orlando, Florida, praising it as an ideal institution for “disadvantaged children” while re-emphasizing that his education agenda would focus on school choice. The Nintendo Switch, a hybrid game machine that works as both a console at home and a portable tablet on the go, made its debut.

One year ago: Officials testifying at a Senate hearing said Defense Department leaders had delayed sending help for hours on Jan. 6, despite an urgent plea for reinforcement from police protecting the U.S. Capitol building. Video showed a dramatic escalation of violence by security forces in Myanmar against opponents of a February military coup; a U.N. official said 38 people were killed. The manager of the Texas power grid was fired following February’s deadly blackouts that left millions of people without electricity and heat for days. A man who admitted using a van to kill 10 pedestrians in Toronto in April 2018 was found guilty on charges including first-degree murder, bringing an automatic life sentence. Former NFL player Kellen Winslow II was sentenced in California to 14 years in prison for multiple rapes and other sexual offenses against five women.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 10:13:41 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Singer-musician Mike Pender (The Searchers) is 81.
Movie producer-director George Miller is 77.
Actor Hattie Winston is 77.
Singer Jennifer Warnes is 75.
Actor-director Tim Kazurinsky is 72.
Singer-musician Robyn Hitchcock is 69.
Actor Robert Gossett is 68.
Rock musician John Lilley is 68.
Actor Miranda Richardson is 64.
Radio personality Ira Glass is 63.
Actor Mary Page Keller is 61.
Olympic track and field gold medalist Jackie Joyner-Kersee is 60.
Former NFL player and College Football Hall of Famer Herschel Walker is 60.
Actor Laura Harring is 58.
Contemporary Christian musician Duncan Phillips (Newsboys) is 58.
Rapper-actor Tone Loc (lohk) is 56.
Actor Julie Bowen is 52.
Country singer Brett Warren (The Warren Brothers) is 51.
Actor David Faustino is 48.
Gospel singer Jason Crabb is 45.
Singer Ronan Keating (Boyzone) is 45.
Rapper Lil’ Flip is 41.
Actor Jessica Biel is 40.
Rock musician Blower (AKA Joe Garvey) (Hinder) is 38.
Musician Brett Hite (Frenship) is 36.
Pop singer Camila Cabello is 25.
Actor Thomas Barbusca (TV: “The Mick”) is 19.
Actor Reylynn Caster is 19.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 10:14:15 AM
Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 10:18:18 AM
Tony's hint for the day...
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 10:18:51 AM
Tony's hint for the day...
Not really, I just wanted some pictures of Jessica...
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 10:19:42 AM
Baccarat Churchill
(7.0"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $6.09 per cigar

Only 3 Left
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.75
per cigar
$37.50 total price
SAVE 38%
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 10:26:09 AM
From the Page,
EPC Seleccion Oscuro Especial 10er offered up.  Couple folks were asking about it when I was smoking an old label version.

https://www.cigarpage.com/e-p-carrillo-seleccion-oscuro-especial-no-6-10pk.html
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 10:27:50 AM
Break from cigars...

Click the  icons below for product information.
Big Deuce #10 Calcutta Metal Works Cigar Scissors & Rockwell Quad Torch Lig
Cigar Accessory Sampler
In Stock
$24.99
total price
SAVE 78%
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 10:30:02 AM
Interesting article...
What the age of "you can't tell me what to do" might do to cigars...

https://halfwheel.com/10-thoughts-please-stop-marketing-cigars-to-children/405536/
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2022, 10:36:18 AM
From the Page,
EPC Seleccion Oscuro Especial 10er offered up.  Couple folks were asking about it when I was smoking an old label version.

https://www.cigarpage.com/e-p-carrillo-seleccion-oscuro-especial-no-6-10pk.html
I've had this one just didn't remember the old band.
Good morning Dave
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2022, 10:37:53 AM
Interesting article...
What the age of "you can't tell me what to do" might do to cigars...

https://halfwheel.com/10-thoughts-please-stop-marketing-cigars-to-children/405536/
I skimmed through this article yesterday and agree we don't need to market rocky road and packaging that looks like candy bars.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2022, 10:39:39 AM
Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
3
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 10:40:03 AM
Glad you're still here Rick...I was beginning to believe what Dave said yesterday....I show up and the banter dies.... :-\
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2022, 10:49:34 AM
Glad you're still here Rick...I was beginning to believe what Dave said yesterday....I show up and the banter dies.... :-\
We can't believe anything Dave says....
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2022, 10:50:48 AM
Glad you're still here Rick...I was beginning to believe what Dave said yesterday....I show up and the banter dies.... :-\
We can't believe anything Dave says....
I'm not even sure Dave smokes his cigars. Ever see one lit?
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2022, 11:13:52 AM
on fire.
Mild to medium-bodied cigars like Villiger Selecto Connecticut eagerly satisfy the masses on any afternoon that calls for an inexpensive  handmade. Villiger may be better known for its vast portfolio of machine-made smokes and its historic presence in the European market, but in recent years the brand’s handcrafted blends have gained a bit of momentum thanks to a 93-point rating for the company’s La Flor de Ynclan release and a ‘Top 10 Cigar’ ranking from Cigar Aficionado. Add the easy-going profile of nuts, toast, and spices Villiger Selecto Connecticut delivers to your coolerdor when you need a simple bundle to take out the door when you’re hanging up a ‘Gone Fishing’ sign on the outside. An Ecuador Connecticut wrapper marries a creamy well-made recipe of Nicaraguan tobaccos. Plus, with Villiger’s rock-bottom prices and everyday sub-wholesale discounts, it’s no big deal if you catch a live one and have to drop your smoke overboard until the boat is steady again.

the last sentence says alot.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2022, 11:20:17 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2022, 11:22:20 AM
Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Five.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2022, 11:28:34 AM
Glad you're still here Rick...I was beginning to believe what Dave said yesterday....I show up and the banter dies.... :-\
We can't believe anything Dave says....
I'm not even sure Dave smokes his cigars. Ever see one lit?
LALTS
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2022, 11:28:56 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning Bret.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2022, 11:29:52 AM
Glad you're still here Rick...I was beginning to believe what Dave said yesterday....I show up and the banter dies.... :-\
I'm still here, but other than one quick meeting, I've been dealing with system issues most of the day. Our main program has issues with running slowly, so they did a bunch of stuff to it to try and fix it, nothing worked. Then they uninstalled and reinstalled it, but now we can't find it on my machine, even though it says it's installed. Lol
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2022, 11:33:45 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning Bret.
Morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2022, 11:33:57 AM
Glad you're still here Rick...I was beginning to believe what Dave said yesterday....I show up and the banter dies.... :-\
I'm still here, but other than one quick meeting, I've been dealing with system issues most of the day. Our main program has issues with running slowly, so they did a bunch of stuff to it to try and fix it, nothing worked. Then they uninstalled and reinstalled it, but now we can't find it on my machine, even though it says it's installed. Lol
Russians.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2022, 11:44:54 AM
Glad you're still here Rick...I was beginning to believe what Dave said yesterday....I show up and the banter dies.... :-\
I'm still here, but other than one quick meeting, I've been dealing with system issues most of the day. Our main program has issues with running slowly, so they did a bunch of stuff to it to try and fix it, nothing worked. Then they uninstalled and reinstalled it, but now we can't find it on my machine, even though it says it's installed. Lol
Russians.
I think I agree with Bret on this one. Check your Ukraine folder.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2022, 11:47:26 AM
Glad you're still here Rick...I was beginning to believe what Dave said yesterday....I show up and the banter dies.... :-\
I'm still here, but other than one quick meeting, I've been dealing with system issues most of the day. Our main program has issues with running slowly, so they did a bunch of stuff to it to try and fix it, nothing worked. Then they uninstalled and reinstalled it, but now we can't find it on my machine, even though it says it's installed. Lol
Russians.
I think I agree with Bret on this one. Check your Ukraine folder.
I think that's the problem, my system is trying to uninstall Ukraine but it seems to be stuck.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2022, 11:49:10 AM
[...]

9!
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2022, 12:17:56 PM
after reading the descriptions on these Villiger cigars it appears that they are all yard gars except maybe the La Capitana. that has interest.

the Selecto is just a so so connie.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 12:22:08 PM
Glad you're still here Rick...I was beginning to believe what Dave said yesterday....I show up and the banter dies.... :-\
We can't believe anything Dave says....
I'm not even sure Dave smokes his cigars. Ever see one lit?
Yea I have...lots of Bueso's.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 12:24:07 PM
after reading the descriptions on these Villiger cigars it appears that they are all yard gars except maybe the La Capitana. that has interest.

the Selecto is just a so so connie.
Give it a try and report back to the team.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 12:25:44 PM
Glad you're still here Rick...I was beginning to believe what Dave said yesterday....I show up and the banter dies.... :-\
I'm still here, but other than one quick meeting, I've been dealing with system issues most of the day. Our main program has issues with running slowly, so they did a bunch of stuff to it to try and fix it, nothing worked. Then they uninstalled and reinstalled it, but now we can't find it on my machine, even though it says it's installed. Lol
Russians.
I think I agree with Bret on this one. Check your Ukraine folder.
Yup, Trumpf sicked them on all the Biden commies.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 12:26:32 PM
[...]

You and Raz switch places?
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 12:27:11 PM
Gilberto Oliva Reserva Sampler
5 Cigars
| MSRP: $8.00 per cigar

In Stock
4.54 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$19.99 total price
SAVE 50%
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2022, 12:43:35 PM
Good afternoon Raz
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2022, 12:44:45 PM
Deano, you like the Olivia serie O Maddie. Ever have the Master blends 3? If so how you rate?
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2022, 01:02:50 PM
Deano, you like the Olivia serie O Maddie. Ever have the Master blends 3? If so how you rate?
MB3's are great, or use to be. don't see them around much these days. I'm sure the blends have changed over the years.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2022, 01:05:08 PM
time to stock up on groceries before the nukes hit.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2022, 01:10:19 PM
[...]

Well, I should have known David Faustino.  And there were several other names there that I recognized, but couldn't put a face to.  Rules is rules.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 01:15:46 PM
Master of time starts things off.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 01:20:09 PM
5 Vegas Gold Bullion
(6.0"x60)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $6.64 per cigar

In Stock
4.5 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.00
per cigar
$29.99 total price
SAVE 55%
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2022, 01:22:45 PM
[...]

Nah, I slept fine last night.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2022, 01:26:16 PM
Deano, you like the Olivia serie O Maddie. Ever have the Master blends 3? If so how you rate?
MB3's are great, or use to be. don't see them around much these days. I'm sure the blends have changed over the years.
I agree. The MB3 was a go-to. The prices were always a bit high though. Compared to the O, it is definitely a better stick but as Deano pointed out, the blend has probably changed since I used to smoke them.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2022, 01:38:55 PM
Deano, you like the Olivia serie O Maddie. Ever have the Master blends 3? If so how you rate?
MB3's are great, or use to be. don't see them around much these days. I'm sure the blends have changed over the years.
I agree. The MB3 was a go-to. The prices were always a bit high though. Compared to the O, it is definitely a better stick but as Deano pointed out, the blend has probably changed since I used to smoke them.
Was never a fan of the MB3. Flavors just didn't hit me right, which I realize is in the minority here.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 02:01:30 PM

Profile
Shapes   Torpedo
Wrapper   Ecuador Connecticut
Origin   Honduras
More Details
Click the  icons below for product information.
Rocky Patel Connecticut Torpedo
(6.5"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $9.20 per cigar

Only 5 Left
4 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$39.99 total price
SAVE 57%
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 02:04:42 PM
Deano, you like the Olivia serie O Maddie. Ever have the Master blends 3? If so how you rate?
MB3's are great, or use to be. don't see them around much these days. I'm sure the blends have changed over the years.
There was a big dump on them about a year ago.  Thought they were cleaning out to make way for a MB4.  Three's are still around but back at regular pricing.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2022, 02:18:26 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 02:32:09 PM
Look what I found!
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2022, 02:34:51 PM
Well, they're no Bueso.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2022, 02:37:19 PM
Look what I found!
I've got my ticket for a Drew event in August in Connecticut. Looking forward to it.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2022, 02:38:26 PM
@Travellin Dave: How has that No.9 aged?
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2022, 02:48:19 PM
Cigarpage has been my go to for a while now. When they have various deals there will be a few good ones in there for a pack of 20 or 25. Some good name stuff. Puro especials etc. well below MSRP
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2022, 02:50:14 PM
@Travellin Dave: How has that No.9 aged?
Well I know he didn't just stumble upon it
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2022, 02:51:44 PM
Capicola, provolone, hard salami, and swiss on hot Italian garlic bread.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2022, 03:07:36 PM
Capicola, provolone, hard salami, and swiss on hot Italian garlic bread.
I think I need a Tums just reading the description.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2022, 03:18:34 PM
Capicola, provolone, hard salami, and swiss on hot Italian garlic bread.
I think I need a Tums just reading the description.
it was good, although too much butter with the garlic.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2022, 03:28:41 PM
Capicola, provolone, hard salami, and swiss on hot Italian garlic bread.
I think I need a Tums just reading the description.
Yeah I think my chlorestorol went up a few points
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2022, 03:33:42 PM
Working late(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220303/5780c9c15172cee4a4fa16ddc682cdf5.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2022, 03:43:16 PM
nap time.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2022, 07:16:17 PM
@Travellin Dave: How has that No.9 aged?
Well I know he didn't just stumble upon it
Ahhh.
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2022, 07:52:17 PM
@Travellin Dave: How has that No.9 aged?
Well I know he didn't just stumble upon it
Ahhh.
He very well could've.. my comment was eluding to " I would know where that LP9 would be "
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2022, 07:55:13 PM
Evening!
Title: Re: 3/3/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2022, 09:27:24 PM
A slightly delayed pic to satisfy Richard.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220304/1953aa0aa08549ee325bb221412a4a5f.jpg)