Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

well, no date to dance with tonight, or dinner. looks like I eat alone. she just cancelled on me. WTF.
Sorry Dean, I got stood up Thursday so it kind of messed up my Valentines Day also.
Who cancelled on you?
Do you really need to ask? Of course I was talking about the sis in law, she got stuck spending the day with one of her aunts at the doctors office.
I assumed but thought maybe you were announcing that you had a commara. (goomah)
I don't think the wife would go for that, it's not that the wife trusts me with her sister but rather she trusts her sister.  Besides its kind of like getting married, it's just not as much fun after the chasing is over.
Logged

dwgbryant

later guys.

fight nice.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

well, no date to dance with tonight, or dinner. looks like I eat alone. she just cancelled on me. WTF.
So go to the dance anyway and see what else turns up.  I'm sure they will be lined up for a chance at the dashing Yankee.
I may, got a few numbers to call seeing how I now have another ticket and dinner reservations.
I'll go with ya, Dean, but only if I can lead.

well, no date to dance with tonight, or dinner. looks like I eat alone. she just cancelled on me. WTF.
She get a better offer?
How's that possible? It's obvious that she no longer enjoys the company of men.

later guys.

fight nice.
Have a good evening twinkle toes.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
Thanks for the welcome NJ....   See how it is Tony
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
You got a nice place here, Tony.  Where's the restrooms?

later guys.

fight nice.
Keep us abreast of the plans.

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
Thanks for the welcome NJ....   See how it is Tony
Not a problem, you manage to come here and act like a contributor instead of a drunken ass, you would surely be welcome.  And that goes for your puppy as well.

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
Thanks for the welcome NJ....   See how it is Tony
Craig, I do see.  There are digs from both sides.  Funny how we only see what the other guys said and never what we might have.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
Thanks for the welcome NJ....   See how it is Tony
Not a problem, you manage to come here and act like a contributor instead of a drunken ass, you would surely be welcome.  And that goes for your puppy as well.
You just can't stop....can ya.

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
I simply returned your spoons come over visit me anytime and enjoy the conversations you have interest in.   Welcome to bring your dink we can dink together too but don't come over looking for shit cause we are here for fun and if you want to bring shit it will be returned exponetially.

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
You got a nice place here, Tony.  Where's the restrooms?
It's supposed to be down the hall, first door on the left.  But apparently folks shit all over this place.

War-Head lit Shilling 180 from Odell's Brewery to drink.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
You got a nice place here, Tony.  Where's the restrooms?
It's supposed to be down the hall, first door on the left.  But apparently folks shit all over this place.
I'll use the sink then since the other two are messed up.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18