dwgbryant

Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Gonna get worse before it gets better.
If this is as bad as winter gets I'm happy.
Good morning Dean, I bet it would be really hard for you to ever go back up north now.
it would be IMPOSSIBLE for me to go back up north, although I have my insulated coveralls and Little Buddy heater with me.
It can get chilly anywhere in North America so always be prepared.  My brother is in Miami this weekend and it is a bit cool there, by local standards anyway, he said.
shit, only 55 degrees in Cuba. WTF.

@ Travellin Dave - you need to post whore 30 today.
I think I can, I think I can...

Happy Valentines to my redneck azz - warden is making me some waffles and sausage.

@ Travellin Dave - you need to post whore 30 today.
I think I can, I think I can...
Go Dave Go - awaiting you at 7500 compliments of the Mayor! (Purple ain't all bad)

Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Gonna get worse before it gets better.
I just know it is near 0 and ass deep in snow at the douchbag prison guards house and sunny and 55 with a high of near 80  down here where the rednecks live.
Well, I guess we all gotta live somewhere. I count myself fortumate that I can get along with anybody. Life's to short and I'm glad everyone's different, makes for an interesting and less boring world.
And some are just low life dipshits that make for a fuct up world rather than admit to themselves they have no useful purpose in society.
And those "rednecks" are everywhere.
in Wayne County NY a guy bought 1,000 bottles of water with his EBT benefit card ($150), dumped all the water and tried cashing in the bottles for the nickel deposit ($50). store manager called the welfare fraud unit.

at least he could have filled his bathtub first wouldn't you think?
Sounds like he is a good business man to me.  Plenty of water available in Wayne County so the only value is in the bottles.  Where is the fraud?  Gubmint gives him the money, store sells him the water and bottles taking the Gubment money then he recycles as the Gubment requires by way of the deposit getting a small kickback in the process just like the congress and legislature that made it all possible.  Sounds like he is right in line with the Gubment's way of operations.

Guess CG and Dad are both "tied up" today and will not be dropping by.

Guess CG and Dad are both "tied up" today and will not be dropping by.
Hey, I'm trying to have breakfast here.

@ Travellin Dave - you need to post whore 30 today.
I think I can, I think I can...
Go Dave Go - awaiting you at 7500 compliments of the Mayor! (Purple ain't all bad)
I didn't know that was a prerequisite.

Happy Valentines to my redneck azz - warden is making me some waffles and sausage.
There is a sausage joke there... but you took the wind out of my sails with the CG/BD comment.

Guess CG and Dad are both "tied up" today and will not be dropping by.
Hopefully, it's just not together.
Logged

[...]

http://13wham.com//news/features/top-stories/stories/tax-dollars-down-drain-20127.shtml
Logged

dwgbryant

Guess CG and Dad are both "tied up" today and will not be dropping by.
Hopefully, it's just not together.
well, it is Valentine's Day.

Happy Valentines to my redneck azz - warden is making me some waffles and sausage.
There is a sausage joke there... but you took the wind out of my sails with the CG/BD comment.
Good!
Logged

dwgbryant

heading out for brunch.

Good morning Chip, NJDave, GolfinDave and TexasDave.
Morning Fish.  You use up all that VaS yesterday?
Just drank 3, bought 12 so we're good for today 😉
During my shopping trip yesterday, I came across Ballast Point Three Sheets Rum.  Had to give it a try!
They make 2 guns also and a pretty good Bloody Mary mix in a bottle, has beer ingredients in it and is nice and spicy.