Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
I say leave it, a reminder that sometimes even grown men can act like little girls.
The little girls part is spot on and I just feel emabarassed for them when this happens.
Agreed.
We're in a very strange spot between the 2 banters
Unfortunately there is a serious case of banter envy.
They have to keep staggering over here trying to be recognized.
And when they're not here, they can't seem to talk about much else.  Sad.
Just look at FB's avi, crying for attention.

Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
I say leave it, a reminder that sometimes even grown men can act like little girls.
The little girls part is spot on and I just feel emabarassed for them when this happens.
Agreed.
We're in a very strange spot between the 2 banters
Unfortunately there is a serious case of banter envy.
They have to keep staggering over here trying to be recognized.
And when they're not here, they can't seem to talk about much else.  Sad.
Just look at FB's avi, crying for attention.
If only they could get past it, come on here and just interact like KC is able to do.

Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
I say leave it, a reminder that sometimes even grown men can act like little girls.
The little girls part is spot on and I just feel emabarassed for them when this happens.
Agreed.
We're in a very strange spot between the 2 banters
We should do some sing-fighting, like West Side Story.

Good morning Chip, NJDave, GolfinDave and TexasDave.
Morning Fish.  You use up all that VaS yesterday?

Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
I say leave it, a reminder that sometimes even grown men can act like little girls.
The little girls part is spot on and I just feel emabarassed for them when this happens.
Agreed.
We're in a very strange spot between the 2 banters
Unfortunately there is a serious case of banter envy.
They have to keep staggering over here trying to be recognized.
And when they're not here, they can't seem to talk about much else.  Sad.
Just look at FB's avi, crying for attention.
Absolutely correct Dave.

Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
I say leave it, a reminder that sometimes even grown men can act like little girls.
The little girls part is spot on and I just feel emabarassed for them when this happens.
Agreed.
We're in a very strange spot between the 2 banters
We should do some sing-fighting, like West Side Story.
When you're a Jet, you're a jet all the way
From your first cigarette, to your last dying day.
When you're a Jet, when the shit hits the fan
You've got brothers around, you're a family man.

....think that's how it goes anyway...

Good morning Chip, NJDave, GolfinDave and TexasDave.
Morning Fish.  You use up all that VaS yesterday?
Just drank 3, bought 12 so we're good for today 😉

Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
I say leave it, a reminder that sometimes even grown men can act like little girls.
The little girls part is spot on and I just feel emabarassed for them when this happens.
Agreed.
We're in a very strange spot between the 2 banters
We should do some sing-fighting, like West Side Story.
LALTS

Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
I say leave it, a reminder that sometimes even grown men can act like little girls.
The little girls part is spot on and I just feel emabarassed for them when this happens.
Agreed.
We're in a very strange spot between the 2 banters
Unfortunately there is a serious case of banter envy.
They have to keep staggering over here trying to be recognized.
And when they're not here, they can't seem to talk about much else.  Sad.
Just look at FB's avi, crying for attention.
If only they could get past it, come on here and just interact like KC is able to do.
They don't seem capable and I just saw FB's avi, what a doughebag!

Morning Chip.
Do you think Tony can erase page 1 for us today?
I say leave it, a reminder that sometimes even grown men can act like little girls.
The little girls part is spot on and I just feel emabarassed for them when this happens.
Agreed.
We're in a very strange spot between the 2 banters
Unfortunately there is a serious case of banter envy.
They have to keep staggering over here trying to be recognized.
And when they're not here, they can't seem to talk about much else.  Sad.
Just look at FB's avi, crying for attention.
If only they could get past it, come on here and just interact like KC is able to do.
They don't seem capable and I just saw FB's avi, what a doughebag!
Little people do little things and usually results in making asses of themselves.
Logged

dwgbryant

Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.

Good morning Chip, NJDave, GolfinDave and TexasDave.
Morning Fish.  You use up all that VaS yesterday?
Just drank 3, bought 12 so we're good for today 😉
During my shopping trip yesterday, I came across Ballast Point Three Sheets Rum.  Had to give it a try!

Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Last pallet sale..... did you buy the whole pallet of those EPC seconds?

Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Morning Dean

Good morning guys, a lot of love being spread around for Sweetheart Day.
32° and sunny, may hit low 60's.
EPC 2nd corona here, cold, not use to this.
Gonna get worse before it gets better.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18