Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2020, 10:21:55 AM »

Have a meeting to get to myself.

« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2020, 10:31:24 AM »

Holts offerings for the day not bad either.

Including $70 for box of New World Cameroon Toro, San Lotano Dominicano torps for $110 a box.

Then again, they're calling the sale today "Winter Whiteout".....isn't that a little racist for MLK Day?

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2020, 10:34:30 AM »

Holts offerings for the day not bad either.

Including $70 for box of New World Cameroon Toro, San Lotano Dominicano torps for $110 a box.

Then again, they're calling the sale today "Winter Whiteout".....isn't that a little racist for MLK Day?
No, you're racist for realizing it. #staywoke

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2020, 10:46:11 AM »

Holts offerings for the day not bad either.

Including $70 for box of New World Cameroon Toro, San Lotano Dominicano torps for $110 a box.

Then again, they're calling the sale today "Winter Whiteout".....isn't that a little racist for MLK Day?
I agree. I'm boycotting... Assuming the deals aren't that great.

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2020, 10:56:33 AM »

Holts offerings for the day not bad either.

Including $70 for box of New World Cameroon Toro, San Lotano Dominicano torps for $110 a box.

Then again, they're calling the sale today "Winter Whiteout".....isn't that a little racist for MLK Day?
No, you're racist for realizing it. #staywoke
And I'm white, so it probably goes without saying...

« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2020, 11:32:17 AM »

stove and oven cleaned. some shopping done. hot Italian sausage cooked and eaten with enough for red gravy tonight.

« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2020, 12:35:58 PM »

Holts offerings for the day not bad either.

Including $70 for box of New World Cameroon Toro, San Lotano Dominicano torps for $110 a box.

Then again, they're calling the sale today "Winter Whiteout".....isn't that a little racist for MLK Day?
No, you're racist for realizing it. #staywoke
And I'm white, so it probably goes without saying...
But you're black where it counts... So tells us, Mr. Bean.

« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2020, 12:38:17 PM »

Holts offerings for the day not bad either.

Including $70 for box of New World Cameroon Toro, San Lotano Dominicano torps for $110 a box.

Then again, they're calling the sale today "Winter Whiteout".....isn't that a little racist for MLK Day?
No, you're racist for realizing it. #staywoke
And I'm white, so it probably goes without saying...
But you're black where it counts... So tells us, Mr. Bean.
He smokes the Southern Draw cigars, that's gotta count for something.

« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2020, 12:38:43 PM »

stove and oven cleaned. some shopping done. hot Italian sausage cooked and eaten with enough for red gravy tonight.
Oh that reminds me that I have sausage and red sauce that I can heat up for dinner tonight. It may be the last pasta I'll be having for a while. Time to kick off the diet.

« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2020, 12:39:04 PM »

Holts offerings for the day not bad either.

Including $70 for box of New World Cameroon Toro, San Lotano Dominicano torps for $110 a box.

Then again, they're calling the sale today "Winter Whiteout".....isn't that a little racist for MLK Day?
No, you're racist for realizing it. #staywoke
And I'm white, so it probably goes without saying...
The White Whale, no less.  Entirely un-woke.

« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2020, 12:45:46 PM »

stove and oven cleaned. some shopping done. hot Italian sausage cooked and eaten with enough for red gravy tonight.
Oh that reminds me that I have sausage and red sauce that I can heat up for dinner tonight. It may be the last pasta I'll be having for a while. Time to kick off the diet.
how long you been on that diet?

« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2020, 01:08:54 PM »

stove and oven cleaned. some shopping done. hot Italian sausage cooked and eaten with enough for red gravy tonight.
Oh that reminds me that I have sausage and red sauce that I can heat up for dinner tonight. It may be the last pasta I'll be having for a while. Time to kick off the diet.
how long you been on that diet?
It's been about 30 pounds now. ;)

« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2020, 01:37:42 PM »

stove and oven cleaned. some shopping done. hot Italian sausage cooked and eaten with enough for red gravy tonight.
Oh that reminds me that I have sausage and red sauce that I can heat up for dinner tonight. It may be the last pasta I'll be having for a while. Time to kick off the diet.
how long you been on that diet?
It's been about 30 pounds now. ;)
over or under?

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2020, 01:38:30 PM »

stove and oven cleaned. some shopping done. hot Italian sausage cooked and eaten with enough for red gravy tonight.
Oh that reminds me that I have sausage and red sauce that I can heat up for dinner tonight. It may be the last pasta I'll be having for a while. Time to kick off the diet.
how long you been on that diet?
It's been about 30 pounds now. ;)
over or under?
I guess Tony will have to tell us...

« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2020, 02:07:26 PM »

stove and oven cleaned. some shopping done. hot Italian sausage cooked and eaten with enough for red gravy tonight.
Oh that reminds me that I have sausage and red sauce that I can heat up for dinner tonight. It may be the last pasta I'll be having for a while. Time to kick off the diet.
how long you been on that diet?
It's been about 30 pounds now. ;)
over or under?
I guess Tony will have to tell us...
Perhaps it's an addendum to last year's New Year's resolution to lose 25 lbs.  He has 30 lbs to go.  ;D
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5