Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2016, 06:54:39 PM »

Another Sunday is in the books. Last struggle for the week is to get the kiddies to agree who's showering first.

« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2016, 07:00:30 PM »

My poor son, been needing a new vehicle for a couple of years and last week was finally able to buy just what he wanted, a brand new decked out 4 wheel drive crew cab Ford Super Duty.  Picked it up Wednesday and so proud of it then this afternoon some stupid bitch backed straight out of a parking place and never turned her head to look behind and backed straight into the drivers door.
That blows. I feel for him.
Yeah, he is just sick.  Not a big amount of damage but chit not even a week old.  Bitch told the cop he hit her and the cop looked at her and said "Mam, it is your responsibility to look behind you when you are backing up".

He saw her coming but there was no where for him to go so he started blowing the horn and she never slowed down.
I guess she just wanted it from behind.
Back door man.

« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2016, 07:01:42 PM »

My poor son, been needing a new vehicle for a couple of years and last week was finally able to buy just what he wanted, a brand new decked out 4 wheel drive crew cab Ford Super Duty.  Picked it up Wednesday and so proud of it then this afternoon some stupid bitch backed straight out of a parking place and never turned her head to look behind and backed straight into the drivers door.
We had dinner at my m-i-l's. On the way home, I got cut off pretty badly by a Mercedes. For the price of one of those, one wouldn't think that they charge extra for the blinkers. Yet, no one seems to purchase that option.

« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2016, 07:04:45 PM »

Another Sunday is in the books. Last struggle for the week is to get the kiddies to agree who's showering first.
Yep, Sunday evening is always sad as all I can think about is Shithole Monday.  But I will be vacationing next Monday!

« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2016, 07:06:10 PM »

My poor son, been needing a new vehicle for a couple of years and last week was finally able to buy just what he wanted, a brand new decked out 4 wheel drive crew cab Ford Super Duty.  Picked it up Wednesday and so proud of it then this afternoon some stupid bitch backed straight out of a parking place and never turned her head to look behind and backed straight into the drivers door.
We had dinner at my m-i-l's. On the way home, I got cut off pretty badly by a Mercedes. For the price of one of those, one wouldn't think that they charge extra for the blinkers. Yet, no one seems to purchase that option.
I am thinking about going to pick up  some takee-outee shrimp-fried rice and egg roles.

« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2016, 07:12:54 PM »

My poor son, been needing a new vehicle for a couple of years and last week was finally able to buy just what he wanted, a brand new decked out 4 wheel drive crew cab Ford Super Duty.  Picked it up Wednesday and so proud of it then this afternoon some stupid bitch backed straight out of a parking place and never turned her head to look behind and backed straight into the drivers door.
We had dinner at my m-i-l's. On the way home, I got cut off pretty badly by a Mercedes. For the price of one of those, one wouldn't think that they charge extra for the blinkers. Yet, no one seems to purchase that option.
I am thinking about going to pick up  some takee-outee shrimp-fried rice and egg roles.
I'm almost hungry again. Pick some up for me too, please.

« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2016, 08:09:03 PM »

My poor son, been needing a new vehicle for a couple of years and last week was finally able to buy just what he wanted, a brand new decked out 4 wheel drive crew cab Ford Super Duty.  Picked it up Wednesday and so proud of it then this afternoon some stupid bitch backed straight out of a parking place and never turned her head to look behind and backed straight into the drivers door.
We had dinner at my m-i-l's. On the way home, I got cut off pretty badly by a Mercedes. For the price of one of those, one wouldn't think that they charge extra for the blinkers. Yet, no one seems to purchase that option.
I am thinking about going to pick up  some takee-outee shrimp-fried rice and egg roles.
I'm almost hungry again. Pick some up for me too, please.
I picked it up and ate it for you so you should be full now.

« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2016, 08:18:09 PM »

My poor son, been needing a new vehicle for a couple of years and last week was finally able to buy just what he wanted, a brand new decked out 4 wheel drive crew cab Ford Super Duty.  Picked it up Wednesday and so proud of it then this afternoon some stupid bitch backed straight out of a parking place and never turned her head to look behind and backed straight into the drivers door.
We had dinner at my m-i-l's. On the way home, I got cut off pretty badly by a Mercedes. For the price of one of those, one wouldn't think that they charge extra for the blinkers. Yet, no one seems to purchase that option.
I am thinking about going to pick up  some takee-outee shrimp-fried rice and egg roles.
I'm almost hungry again. Pick some up for me too, please.
I picked it up and ate it for you so you should be full now.
Nope. Just hungrier. May have to pick some up too.

« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2016, 09:14:12 PM »

My poor son, been needing a new vehicle for a couple of years and last week was finally able to buy just what he wanted, a brand new decked out 4 wheel drive crew cab Ford Super Duty.  Picked it up Wednesday and so proud of it then this afternoon some stupid bitch backed straight out of a parking place and never turned her head to look behind and backed straight into the drivers door.
That blows. I feel for him.
Yeah, he is just sick.  Not a big amount of damage but chit not even a week old.  Bitch told the cop he hit her and the cop looked at her and said "Mam, it is your responsibility to look behind you when you are backing up".

He saw her coming but there was no where for him to go so he started blowing the horn and she never slowed down.
I guess she just wanted it from behind.
Nice one, Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2016, 09:46:14 PM »

My poor son, been needing a new vehicle for a couple of years and last week was finally able to buy just what he wanted, a brand new decked out 4 wheel drive crew cab Ford Super Duty.  Picked it up Wednesday and so proud of it then this afternoon some stupid bitch backed straight out of a parking place and never turned her head to look behind and backed straight into the drivers door.
That blows. I feel for him.
Yeah, he is just sick.  Not a big amount of damage but chit not even a week old.  Bitch told the cop he hit her and the cop looked at her and said "Mam, it is your responsibility to look behind you when you are backing up".

He saw her coming but there was no where for him to go so he started blowing the horn and she never slowed down.
I guess she just wanted it from behind.
Nice one, Mr. Mayor.
It was actually a pretty cheap shot but we needed posts.

« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2016, 10:00:58 PM »

[...]

All the shots here are cheap.  The cheaper, the better. (TWHS)

« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2016, 10:31:10 PM »

[...]

Cheapy Cheapo shots!

« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2016, 10:33:03 PM »

[...]

Indeed!

« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2016, 10:41:20 PM »

I may have to run to Wendy's for a quick snack. I'm thinking of starting the diet up tomorrow. (Go ahead, take another cheap shot)

« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2016, 10:45:26 PM »

I may have to run to Wendy's for a quick snack. I'm thinking of starting the diet up tomorrow. (Go ahead, take another cheap shot)
Wendy's - the diet of champions.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8