CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: 5/1/2016  (Read 10320 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 5/1/2016
« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2016, 06:54:39 PM »

Another Sunday is in the books. Last struggle for the week is to get the kiddies to agree who's showering first.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2016, 07:00:30 PM »

My poor son, been needing a new vehicle for a couple of years and last week was finally able to buy just what he wanted, a brand new decked out 4 wheel drive crew cab Ford Super Duty.  Picked it up Wednesday and so proud of it then this afternoon some stupid bitch backed straight out of a parking place and never turned her head to look behind and backed straight into the drivers door.
That blows. I feel for him.
Yeah, he is just sick.  Not a big amount of damage but chit not even a week old.  Bitch told the cop he hit her and the cop looked at her and said "Mam, it is your responsibility to look behind you when you are backing up".

He saw her coming but there was no where for him to go so he started blowing the horn and she never slowed down.
I guess she just wanted it from behind.
Back door man.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2016, 07:01:42 PM »

My poor son, been needing a new vehicle for a couple of years and last week was finally able to buy just what he wanted, a brand new decked out 4 wheel drive crew cab Ford Super Duty.  Picked it up Wednesday and so proud of it then this afternoon some stupid bitch backed straight out of a parking place and never turned her head to look behind and backed straight into the drivers door.
We had dinner at my m-i-l's. On the way home, I got cut off pretty badly by a Mercedes. For the price of one of those, one wouldn't think that they charge extra for the blinkers. Yet, no one seems to purchase that option.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2016, 07:04:45 PM »

Another Sunday is in the books. Last struggle for the week is to get the kiddies to agree who's showering first.
Yep, Sunday evening is always sad as all I can think about is Shithole Monday.  But I will be vacationing next Monday!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2016, 07:06:10 PM »

We had dinner at my m-i-l's. On the way home, I got cut off pretty badly by a Mercedes. For the price of one of those, one wouldn't think that they charge extra for the blinkers. Yet, no one seems to purchase that option.
I am thinking about going to pick up  some takee-outee shrimp-fried rice and egg roles.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2016, 07:12:54 PM »

I am thinking about going to pick up  some takee-outee shrimp-fried rice and egg roles.
I'm almost hungry again. Pick some up for me too, please.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2016, 08:09:03 PM »

I picked it up and ate it for you so you should be full now.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2016, 08:18:09 PM »

I picked it up and ate it for you so you should be full now.
Nope. Just hungrier. May have to pick some up too.

Threebean

« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2016, 09:14:12 PM »

Yeah, he is just sick.  Not a big amount of damage but chit not even a week old.  Bitch told the cop he hit her and the cop looked at her and said "Mam, it is your responsibility to look behind you when you are backing up".

He saw her coming but there was no where for him to go so he started blowing the horn and she never slowed down.
Nice one, Mr. Mayor.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2016, 09:46:14 PM »

Nice one, Mr. Mayor.
It was actually a pretty cheap shot but we needed posts.

Threebean

« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2016, 10:00:58 PM »

Nice one, Mr. Mayor.
All the shots here are cheap.  The cheaper, the better. (TWHS)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2016, 10:31:10 PM »

Nice one, Mr. Mayor.
Cheapy Cheapo shots!

Threebean

« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2016, 10:33:03 PM »

Nice one, Mr. Mayor.
Cheapy Cheapo shots!
Indeed!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2016, 10:41:20 PM »

I may have to run to Wendy's for a quick snack. I'm thinking of starting the diet up tomorrow. (Go ahead, take another cheap shot)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2016, 10:45:26 PM »

I may have to run to Wendy's for a quick snack. I'm thinking of starting the diet up tomorrow. (Go ahead, take another cheap shot)
Wendy's - the diet of champions.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8