Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Good morning, Indeterminants.  My mayoral candidate won, but my city council candidate did not.  Otherwise, one red light, so the day is starting out as a meh.
I'm losing faith in the system. I was at small claims yesterday for what should have been a slam dunk.
At least you're still in the process of losing it. Some of us haven't had it for some time.

The smoke from my cigars will be white. 60 as a high for November.
Up to 66 here today. Which must be much later, cause the boiler is running currently.
Yeah but a warm up is on the way. Definitely have to do some biking.
I originally saw us getting into the 70s this weekend, which will be nice for getting up the rest of the damn leaves.

Good morning, Indeterminants.  My mayoral candidate won, but my city council candidate did not.  Otherwise, one red light, so the day is starting out as a meh.
I'm losing faith in the system. I was at small claims yesterday for what should have been a slam dunk.
And Joe has Gurkhas.  Talk about adding insult to injury.  One of ya'll who bought the SL's with the colorful box needs to repost a photo to cheer things up.

Good morning, Indeterminants.  My mayoral candidate won, but my city council candidate did not.  Otherwise, one red light, so the day is starting out as a meh.
I'm losing faith in the system. I was at small claims yesterday for what should have been a slam dunk.
And Joe has Gurkhas.  Talk about adding insult to injury.  One of ya'll who bought the SL's with the colorful box needs to repost a photo to cheer things up.
+1

Good morning, Indeterminants.  My mayoral candidate won, but my city council candidate did not.  Otherwise, one red light, so the day is starting out as a meh.
I'm losing faith in the system. I was at small claims yesterday for what should have been a slam dunk.
And Joe has Gurkhas.  Talk about adding insult to injury.  One of ya'll who bought the SL's with the colorful box needs to repost a photo to cheer things up.
+1
Check out my beautiful box. Oh, wait...

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Good morning, Indeterminants.  My mayoral candidate won, but my city council candidate did not.  Otherwise, one red light, so the day is starting out as a meh.
I'm losing faith in the system. I was at small claims yesterday for what should have been a slam dunk.
And Joe has Gurkhas.  Talk about adding insult to injury.  One of ya'll who bought the SL's with the colorful box needs to repost a photo to cheer things up.
+1
Check out my beautiful box. Oh, wait...

OK ill take it....TWSS

Everyone take a deep breath, because a big part of the election is over - Kanye has officially conceded.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Everyone take a deep breath, because a big part of the election is over - Kanye has officially conceded.
NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!

did the groundhog see it's shadow this morning?
The groundhog has already declared it has seen its shadow, despite the sun not being up yet.
The sun has risen today, whether you believe its due to science or if Trumpf takes credit for it.

Good morning, Indeterminants.  My mayoral candidate won, but my city council candidate did not.  Otherwise, one red light, so the day is starting out as a meh.
I'm losing faith in the system. I was at small claims yesterday for what should have been a slam dunk.
It has become near impossible to perform even the most basic legal action without a lawyer.

Everyone take a deep breath, because a big part of the election is over - Kanye has officially conceded.
NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!
Never fear, he's promised to run again in 2024, so you'll have another chance to give him your vote.

Cheer to Mr Bean.

Good morning, Indeterminants.  My mayoral candidate won, but my city council candidate did not.  Otherwise, one red light, so the day is starting out as a meh.
I'm losing faith in the system. I was at small claims yesterday for what should have been a slam dunk.
It has become near impossible to perform even the most basic legal action without a lawyer.
There's so much I want to say but I agree with your statement. It's frustrating.

Today is Wednesday, Nov. 4, the 309th day of 2020.
There are 57 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Nov. 4, 2008, Democrat Barack Obama was elected the first Black president of the United States, defeating Republican John McCain.

On this date:
In 1842, Abraham Lincoln married Mary Todd in Springfield, Illinois.
In 1916, CBS newsman Walter Cronkite was born in Saint Joseph, Missouri.
In 1922, the entrance to King Tutankhamen’s tomb was discovered in Egypt.

In 1956, Soviet troops moved in to crush the Hungarian Revolution.
In 1979, the Iran hostage crisis began as militants stormed the United States Embassy in Tehran, seizing its occupants; for some of them, it was the start of 444 days of captivity.
In 1980, Republican Ronald Reagan won the White House as he defeated President Jimmy Carter by a strong margin.

In 1985, to the shock and dismay of U-S officials, Soviet defector Vitaly Yurchenko announced he was returning to the Soviet Union, charging he had been kidnapped by the C-I-A.
In 1991, Ronald Reagan opened his presidential library in Simi Valley, California; attending were President George H.W. Bush and former Presidents Jimmy Carter, Gerald R. Ford and Richard Nixon [–] the first-ever gathering of five past and present U.S. chief executives.
In 1995, Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated by a right-wing Israeli minutes after attending a festive peace rally.

In 2001, NBC’s “The West Wing” took eight honors at the twice-delayed Emmy Awards, including best dramatic series; HBO’s “Sex and the City” won best comedy series.
In 2008, California voters approved Proposition 8, a constitutional amendment outlawing same-sex marriage, overturning a state Supreme Court decision that gave gay couples the right to wed just months earlier.
In 2014, riding a powerful wave of voter discontent, resurgent Republicans captured control of the Senate and tightened their grip on the House.

Ten years ago: Australian airline Qantas grounded all six of its Airbus A380 superjumbo jets after one of them blew out an engine over Indonesia; the plane made a safe emergency return to Singapore with 469 people aboard. An AeroCaribbean ATR 72 crashed in a mountainous area of Cuba, killing all 68 people on board. Hall of Fame baseball team manager Sparky Anderson died in Thousand Oaks, California, at age 76.

Five years ago: Justin Trudeau was sworn in as Canada’s new Liberal prime minister. A factory building collapsed in Lahore, Pakistan, killing more than 50 people. At the Country Music Association Awards, Chris Stapleton won for male vocalist, new artist and album of the year for “Traveller.” Hollywood screenwriter Melissa Mathison (”E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial”) died in Los Angeles at age 65.

One year ago: The Trump administration said it had formally notified the United Nations that the United States had begun the process of pulling out of the 2015 Paris climate agreement. Iran broke further away from the 2015 nuclear deal with world powers by doubling the number of advanced centrifuges it operated. New York Police Commissioner James O’Neill, who’d been increasingly under fire amid a tug-of-war between reform advocates and police unions, announced his retirement. Former President Bill Clinton was among the speakers at the Detroit funeral of longtime U.S. Rep. John Conyers.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7