Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Good morning raz, Daves, Dean, Rick, and BigBrotherTony.  A chilly 28 degrees here in CommievilleNW.
So you're on the left side of the mountains?
I guess.  Left side of everything.
Welcome to occupied territory. Hope you're armed.
You in Seattle or Portland?
Portland.  And no, I'm not armed.  #1, big hassle checking a firearm, and #2, no reciprocity with OR.
Yeah, Oregon doesn't reciprocate with anybody. Stupid.

Good morning raz, Daves, Dean, Rick, and BigBrotherTony.  A chilly 28 degrees here in CommievilleNW.
So you're on the left side of the mountains?
I guess.  Left side of everything.
Welcome to occupied territory. Hope you're armed.
You in Seattle or Portland?
Portland.  And no, I'm not armed.  #1, big hassle checking a firearm, and #2, no reciprocity with OR.

Good morning raz, Daves, Dean, Rick, and BigBrotherTony.  A chilly 28 degrees here in CommievilleNW.
So you're on the left side of the mountains?
I guess.  Left side of everything.
Welcome to occupied territory. Hope you're armed.
You in Seattle or Portland?
Portland.  And no, I'm not armed.  #1, big hassle checking a firearm, and #2, no reciprocity with OR.

Well, I am in Portland

Good morning, Mark and Bret.

Stay safe, that doesn't look like a fun party.

Good morning raz, Daves, Dean, Rick, and BigBrotherTony.  A chilly 28 degrees here in CommievilleNW.
So you're on the left side of the mountains?
I guess.  Left side of everything.
Welcome to occupied territory. Hope you're armed.
You in Seattle or Portland?
Portland.  And no, I'm not armed.  #1, big hassle checking a firearm, and #2, no reciprocity with OR.

Well, I am in Portland

Progressives, in their natural environment.

Offering from Small Batch Cigar.
If you haven't tried these, sampler will not disappoint!

Warped Wednesday!

We hope everyone is having a good morning! Today we have three different specials on the Warped category! The special will end at midnight. Please note the W3 includes a Warped Sampler giveaway and is limited to ten uses!

Please also note two of the tiers have giveaways included!

CODE: W1 = 16% off plus 5% reward points no minimum

CODE: W2 = 20% off plus 5% reward points on purchases of $99.99+ plus one Cloud Hopper No. 53 & 485 (two cigars total)

CODE: W3 = 24% off plus 5% reward points on purchases of $249.99+ plus sampler listed below (10 available)

W3 Sampler
1 x Sky Flower 2019
1 x Lirio Rojo Lonsdale 2019
1 x La Colmena Unico 2019
1 x Don Reynaldo Coronas de Luxe 2019
1 x Serie Gran Reserva 1988
1 x Warped Celestial

Good morning, Mark and Bret.

Stay safe, that doesn't look like a fun party.
That was something he started last visit.

Good morning, Mark and Bret.

Stay safe, that doesn't look like a fun party.
Seattle is worse, I think. Avoiding an Antifa riot is pretty easily done. You can see them coming. But on 3rd Avenue in Seattle? A judge recently ordered the 3rd Ave entrance to the courthouse closed and locked because of the violent assaults happening there. Seattle is going down the same toilet every other  Democrat-controlled metropolis inevitably does.

Good morning, Mark and Bret.

Stay safe, that doesn't look like a fun party.
That was something he started last visit.
That's what happens when you introduce too many right wingers to the left coast. Mark must have just tipped the scale.

Good morning, Mark and Bret.

Stay safe, that doesn't look like a fun party.
That was something he started last visit.
That's what happens when you introduce too many right wingers to the left coast. Mark must have just tipped the scale.
Must be the "project" he's always working on there.

not sure what I did right but I have my archives display to run off the tv with a mouse through the internet. so long as the church has wifi and I get access to the password I am all set for Saturday.

not sure what I did right but I have my archives display to run off the tv with a mouse through the internet. so long as the church has wifi and I get access to the password I am all set for Saturday.
Our new IT champion!

not sure what I did right but I have my archives display to run off the tv with a mouse through the internet. so long as the church has wifi and I get access to the password I am all set for Saturday.
Our new IT champion!
I would not go anywhere near that far.

not sure what I did right but I have my archives display to run off the tv with a mouse through the internet. so long as the church has wifi and I get access to the password I am all set for Saturday.
Our new IT champion!
I would not go anywhere near that far.
I'm ready to give you the title.

not sure what I did right but I have my archives display to run off the tv with a mouse through the internet. so long as the church has wifi and I get access to the password I am all set for Saturday.
Our new IT champion!
I would not go anywhere near that far.
I'm ready to give you the title.
I just got this text:
"Dean could you help the presenters get their presentations on the screen and change the slides for them this Saturday   Thanks Kevin"

and I'm ready for a nap.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7