Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2017, 07:26:13 PM »

Accommodating Golf Attendants Lull?

« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2017, 08:29:42 PM »

Evening men.  Back from Houston, smoke and float underway with a CAO Amazon Basin gifted by a Dave at the retirement herf.  Sorry, I comingled my Daves, not sure which of you provided this tasty stick.

« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2017, 08:58:20 PM »

Evening men.  Back from Houston, smoke and float underway with a CAO Amazon Basin gifted by a Dave at the retirement herf.  Sorry, I comingled my Daves, not sure which of you provided this tasty stick.
We were going to put out an MIA Report on you.

You like that Amazon?

« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2017, 09:33:00 PM »

Evening men.  Back from Houston, smoke and float underway with a CAO Amazon Basin gifted by a Dave at the retirement herf.  Sorry, I comingled my Daves, not sure which of you provided this tasty stick.
We were going to put out an MIA Report on you.

You like that Amazon?
Yes, very much.  Gonna have to get some more.  Not generally a big CAO fan, but these are good.

« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2017, 09:38:13 PM »

Evening men.  Back from Houston, smoke and float underway with a CAO Amazon Basin gifted by a Dave at the retirement herf.  Sorry, I comingled my Daves, not sure which of you provided this tasty stick.
We were going to put out an MIA Report on you.

You like that Amazon?
Yes, very much.  Gonna have to get some more.  Not generally a big CAO fan, but these are good.
I also like them a lot but not too fond of most CAO's

« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2017, 09:41:08 PM »

Actually saw Brad this evening. Completely unplanned. Just had dinner and enjoying a cigar with Charlie too. Haven't had one of these in a long time...

« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2017, 09:48:38 PM »

Actually saw Brad this evening. Completely unplanned. Just had dinner and enjoying a cigar with Charlie too. Haven't had one of these in a long time...

Well that was a nice surprise.  Good stick, also, though hard to find deals on them anymore.

« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2017, 09:51:25 PM »

Evening men.  Back from Houston, smoke and float underway with a CAO Amazon Basin gifted by a Dave at the retirement herf.  Sorry, I comingled my Daves, not sure which of you provided this tasty stick.
We were going to put out an MIA Report on you.

You like that Amazon?
Yes, very much.  Gonna have to get some more.  Not generally a big CAO fan, but these are good.
I also like them a lot but not too fond of most CAO's
Interesting "band" on these.  Guess you smoke right through it.

« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2017, 10:02:26 PM »

Evening men.  Back from Houston, smoke and float underway with a CAO Amazon Basin gifted by a Dave at the retirement herf.  Sorry, I comingled my Daves, not sure which of you provided this tasty stick.
We were going to put out an MIA Report on you.

You like that Amazon?
Yes, very much.  Gonna have to get some more.  Not generally a big CAO fan, but these are good.
I also like them a lot but not too fond of most CAO's
Interesting "band" on these.  Guess you smoke right through it.
Yep, smoke the band

« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2017, 10:02:46 PM »

Evening Mayor

« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2017, 10:10:17 PM »

« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2017, 10:13:09 PM »

Evening men.  Back from Houston, smoke and float underway with a CAO Amazon Basin gifted by a Dave at the retirement herf.  Sorry, I comingled my Daves, not sure which of you provided this tasty stick.
We were going to put out an MIA Report on you.

You like that Amazon?
Yes, very much.  Gonna have to get some more.  Not generally a big CAO fan, but these are good.
I also like them a lot but not too fond of most CAO's
Interesting "band" on these.  Guess you smoke right through it.
Yep, smoke the band
I still have quite a few of those. Need to take one to the office with me this week or next.

« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2017, 11:21:14 PM »

Evening men.  Back from Houston, smoke and float underway with a CAO Amazon Basin gifted by a Dave at the retirement herf.  Sorry, I comingled my Daves, not sure which of you provided this tasty stick.
Not I.  Did you see the two new spin-offs of that?  Amazon Anaconda (the tobacco "snake" is wrapped around like a caduceus) and the Fuma em Cordo with the tobacco "rope" making an X.

« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2017, 11:25:25 PM »

Evening men.  Back from Houston, smoke and float underway with a CAO Amazon Basin gifted by a Dave at the retirement herf.  Sorry, I comingled my Daves, not sure which of you provided this tasty stick.
Not I.  Did you see the two new spin-offs of that?  Amazon Anaconda (the tobacco "snake" is wrapped around like a caduceus) and the Fuma em Cordo with the tobacco "rope" making an X.
I've heard they're decent but not as good as the original Basins.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]