Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2017, 07:28:04 AM »

Excellent Roma Craft sampler offer on the Mash.  10 Cigar sampler for $52 then CATSRULE eligible so $43 delivered.
If only I had a gift card to Famous instead.
But you got pay checks!

The $52 delivered would not be a bad deal itself.
Just kidding. Haven't made a purchase in a while so this might be it.

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2017, 07:29:48 AM »

By the way, the 2nd check cleared the following day too. I'm up-to-date.

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2017, 07:30:57 AM »

Excellent Roma Craft sampler offer on the Mash.  10 Cigar sampler for $52 then CATSRULE eligible so $43 delivered.
If only I had a gift card to Famous instead.
But you got pay checks!

The $52 delivered would not be a bad deal itself.
Just kidding. Haven't made a purchase in a while so this might be it.
I sent them to my sons house so I would have some smokes when I am there next week.

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2017, 07:31:32 AM »

By the way, the 2nd check cleared the following day too. I'm up-to-date.

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2017, 07:31:58 AM »

By the way, the 2nd check cleared the following day too. I'm up-to-date.
good news Tony. I was getting ready to send a care package.

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2017, 07:36:04 AM »

By the way, the 2nd check cleared the following day too. I'm up-to-date.
good news Tony. I was getting ready to send a care package.
Hahaha. Kinda surprised myself too. 9 months with no pay and I didn't fall behind on any payments.

Edit: Of course the savings was depleted.

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2017, 07:36:19 AM »

Time to get on the chores.

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2017, 07:37:21 AM »

Time to get on the chores.
Don't forget to smoke before it gets too hot.

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2017, 07:47:57 AM »

By the way, the 2nd check cleared the following day too. I'm up-to-date.
good news Tony. I was getting ready to send a care package.
Hahaha. Kinda surprised myself too. 9 months with no pay and I didn't fall behind on any payments.

Edit: Of course the savings was depleted.
Well, at least that's what it's there for. Good on you.

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2017, 07:54:43 AM »

By the way, the 2nd check cleared the following day too. I'm up-to-date.
good news Tony. I was getting ready to send a care package.
Hahaha. Kinda surprised myself too. 9 months with no pay and I didn't fall behind on any payments.

Edit: Of course the savings was depleted.
Well, at least that's what it's there for. Good on you.
I'm pretty saavy. I read, The Art of the Deal.

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2017, 08:08:48 AM »

Excellent Roma Craft sampler offer on the Mash.  10 Cigar sampler for $52 then CATSRULE eligible so $43 delivered.
If only I had a gift card to Famous instead.
But you got pay checks!

The $52 delivered would not be a bad deal itself.
Just kidding. Haven't made a purchase in a while so this might be it.
I sent them to my sons house so I would have some smokes when I am there next week.
Hopefully.... ;)

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2017, 08:10:06 AM »

By the way, the 2nd check cleared the following day too. I'm up-to-date.
good news Tony. I was getting ready to send a care package.
Hahaha. Kinda surprised myself too. 9 months with no pay and I didn't fall behind on any payments.

Edit: Of course the savings was depleted.
Well, at least that's what it's there for. Good on you.
I'm pretty saavy. I read, The Art of the Deal.
That explains a lot.

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2017, 08:12:31 AM »

By the way, the 2nd check cleared the following day too. I'm up-to-date.
good news Tony. I was getting ready to send a care package.
Hahaha. Kinda surprised myself too. 9 months with no pay and I didn't fall behind on any payments.

Edit: Of course the savings was depleted.
Well, at least that's what it's there for. Good on you.
I'm pretty saavy. I read, The Art of the Deal.
That explains a lot.
No, I was kidding. Besides, didn't you read where I said I made all my payments?

Good morning, NJDave.

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2017, 08:23:46 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave, FlushTony and GolfinDean.

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2017, 08:24:44 AM »

By the way, the 2nd check cleared the following day too. I'm up-to-date.
good news Tony. I was getting ready to send a care package.
Hahaha. Kinda surprised myself too. 9 months with no pay and I didn't fall behind on any payments.

Edit: Of course the savings was depleted.
Well, at least that's what it's there for. Good on you.
I'm pretty saavy. I read, The Art of the Deal.
That explains a lot.
No, I was kidding. Besides, didn't you read where I said I made all my payments?

Good morning, NJDave.
But I thought you're supposed to stiff 'em and get away with it...
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7