CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 31, 2020, 12:02:45 AM

Title: 5/31/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on May 31, 2020, 12:02:45 AM
Title: Re: 5/31/2020
Post by: bluecollar on May 31, 2020, 05:35:49 AM
Good Sunday morning Cold start here in the queen city.
Title: Re: 5/31/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on May 31, 2020, 06:31:21 AM
Good Sunday morning Cold start here in the queen city.
morning Rick. another hot and humid day here.
too bad I'm to sick to even think of enjoying it.
Title: Re: 5/31/2020
Post by: bluecollar on May 31, 2020, 06:44:19 AM
Good Sunday morning Cold start here in the queen city.
morning Rick. another hot and humid day here.
too bad I'm to sick to even think of enjoying it.
Oh no. What is ailing you?
Title: Re: 5/31/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on May 31, 2020, 06:47:59 AM
Good Sunday morning Cold start here in the queen city.
morning Rick. another hot and humid day here.
too bad I'm to sick to even think of enjoying it.
Oh no. What is ailing you?
malaise, upset stomach, body aches. feels like the flu, but no fever.
Title: Re: 5/31/2020
Post by: bluecollar on May 31, 2020, 06:52:22 AM
Good Sunday morning Cold start here in the queen city.
morning Rick. another hot and humid day here.
too bad I'm to sick to even think of enjoying it.
Oh no. What is ailing you?
malaise, upset stomach, body aches. feels like the flu, but no fever.
Yeah check that temp. That's the biggest thing with what's going on. Have some Tylenol in the house just in case. Hope you feel better soon.
Title: Re: 5/31/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on May 31, 2020, 07:29:08 AM
Good Sunday morning Cold start here in the queen city.
morning Rick. another hot and humid day here.
too bad I'm to sick to even think of enjoying it.
Oh no. What is ailing you?
malaise, upset stomach, body aches. feels like the flu, but no fever.
Yeah check that temp. That's the biggest thing with what's going on. Have some Tylenol in the house just in case. Hope you feel better soon.
thanks Rick.
Title: Re: 5/31/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2020, 10:22:56 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dean.
Title: Re: 5/31/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2020, 10:23:46 AM
Good Sunday morning Cold start here in the queen city.
morning Rick. another hot and humid day here.
too bad I'm to sick to even think of enjoying it.
Oh no. What is ailing you?
malaise, upset stomach, body aches. feels like the flu, but no fever.
Sorry to hear it. I hope you'll feel better in no time.
Title: Re: 5/31/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2020, 10:26:24 AM
Good Sunday morning Cold start here in the queen city.
Can't complain here. We're in the 60s now but it cooled significantly from yesterday. It was super windy overnight.
Title: Re: 5/31/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on May 31, 2020, 12:46:58 PM
No words to describe how good this is. Happy Sunday!
Title: Re: 5/31/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2020, 01:53:44 PM
No words to describe how good this is. Happy Sunday!
Hard to see what the label says. Can you provide more details?
Title: Re: 5/31/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on May 31, 2020, 01:59:34 PM
No words to describe how good this is. Happy Sunday!
Hard to see what the label says. Can you provide more details?
millonario H Up
Title: Re: 5/31/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2020, 04:24:25 PM
No words to describe how good this is. Happy Sunday!
Hard to see what the label says. Can you provide more details?
millonario H Up
Thank you. Haven't had that one. I'll be on the lookout.
Title: Re: 5/31/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2020, 05:04:13 PM
No words to describe how good this is. Happy Sunday!
Hard to see what the label says. Can you provide more details?
millonario H Up
Thank you. Haven't had that one. I'll be on the lookout.
Not that easy to find info on those. I'm assuming they're Cuban but even then, I should be able to Google them.
Title: Re: 5/31/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on May 31, 2020, 05:20:15 PM
No words to describe how good this is. Happy Sunday!
Hard to see what the label says. Can you provide more details?
millonario H Up
Thank you. Haven't had that one. I'll be on the lookout.
Not that easy to find info on those. I'm assuming they're Cuban but even then, I should be able to Google them.
not Cuban, but they stopped making them about 10 years ago. I got some from Will.
Title: Re: 5/31/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 31, 2020, 07:25:57 PM
Evening coffee with a Crux Passport.
Title: Re: 5/31/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2020, 10:26:45 PM
No words to describe how good this is. Happy Sunday!
Hard to see what the label says. Can you provide more details?
millonario H Up
Thank you. Haven't had that one. I'll be on the lookout.
Not that easy to find info on those. I'm assuming they're Cuban but even then, I should be able to Google them.
not Cuban, but they stopped making them about 10 years ago. I got some from Will.
That 'splains everything.