CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Author Topic: 7/13/2016  (Read 22315 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 7/13/2016
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2016, 07:32:53 AM »

Singers changed the words to the Canadian National Anthem at the All Star Game to All Lives Matter....then blamed it on one guy.  If they were all singing and had rehearsed this multiple times, how is that possible?

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/07/the-tenors-oh-canada-all-lives-matter-all-star-game-mlb
Did you see it? The other 3 guys looked at him like he had 2 heads, and the one guy was the only one who was singing that part.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2016, 07:33:15 AM »

This chit is real nice too, looks like LA Smog in the air.

African dust cloud blowing through Texas

If you think the sky in Central Texas has looked a bit dirty recently, you are exactly right. In fact, it is literally ‘dirt,’ or more specifically, dust, blown here all the way from Africa.

The dust cloud was more prevalent Monday, as it began blowing into North Texas today, and should be be lifting completely out of Central Texas Wednesday. However, the next cloud of dust will reach South Texas Thursday and likely spread across our area again by Friday.

Hundreds of millions of tons of dust are picked up from the deserts of Africa and blown across the Atlantic Ocean each year
First California commies, now this!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2016, 07:35:13 AM »

I have already heard way too much about this stupid Pokémon Go stupidity!
I heard from someone at work that people out searching for these things have already found 9 bodies that were previously undiscovered.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2016, 07:40:54 AM »

This chit is real nice too, looks like LA Smog in the air.

African dust cloud blowing through Texas

If you think the sky in Central Texas has looked a bit dirty recently, you are exactly right. In fact, it is literally ‘dirt,’ or more specifically, dust, blown here all the way from Africa.

The dust cloud was more prevalent Monday, as it began blowing into North Texas today, and should be be lifting completely out of Central Texas Wednesday. However, the next cloud of dust will reach South Texas Thursday and likely spread across our area again by Friday.

Hundreds of millions of tons of dust are picked up from the deserts of Africa and blown across the Atlantic Ocean each year
First California commies, now this!
Literally coming at us from both directions!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2016, 07:41:27 AM »

I heard from someone at work that people out searching for these things have already found 9 bodies that were previously undiscovered.
That would represent the most value it has!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2016, 07:41:41 AM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2016, 07:42:42 AM »

Singers changed the words to the Canadian National Anthem at the All Star Game to All Lives Matter....then blamed it on one guy.  If they were all singing and had rehearsed this multiple times, how is that possible?

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/07/the-tenors-oh-canada-all-lives-matter-all-star-game-mlb
Did you see it? The other 3 guys looked at him like he had 2 heads, and the one guy was the only one who was singing that part.
No, can't tell you the last time I watched an all star game.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2016, 07:43:28 AM »

Well, that and getting people off their asses and walking.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2016, 07:45:24 AM »

Don't know one way or the other abut 9 but here is one:

Pokemon Go Smartphone Game Leads Woman to Body in River

Authorities in central Wyoming are investigating after a woman playing the popular smartphone game Pokemon Go found a man's body in a river.

Fremont County Undersheriff Ryan Lee says the death appears to be accidental and possibly a drowning. He says evidence indicates the man went into the water where he was found.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2016, 07:46:13 AM »

I watched a few innings. 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2016, 07:51:32 AM »

Neither did I, just caught in on a FB video this morning.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2016, 07:54:40 AM »

Authorities in central Wyoming are investigating after a woman playing the popular smartphone game Pokemon Go found a man's body in a river.

Fremont County Undersheriff Ryan Lee says the death appears to be accidental and possibly a drowning. He says evidence indicates the man went into the water where he was found.
If you google Pokemon and dead bodies, you can find a bunch of articles about that and about people being robbed. Lol

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2016, 07:55:43 AM »

If you google Pokemon and dead bodies, you can find a bunch of articles about that and about people being robbed. Lol
I have seen several news reports about them being robbed. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2016, 08:11:44 AM »

Apparently there is a way for players to mark a "good spot", and these hoods used that to lure in players.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2016, 08:12:48 AM »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17