Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2021, 11:20:51 AM »

Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro - 10/39.99
You could have skipped posting that...

« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2021, 11:26:16 AM »

Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro - 10/39.99
You could have skipped posting that...
Yeah. Kind of a banter killer.

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2021, 11:27:48 AM »

I have been looking to put together a order since Friday. Deals becoming more and more of a rarity.

« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2021, 11:27:57 AM »

Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro - 10/39.99
You could have skipped posting that...
Yeah. Kind of a banter killer.

« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2021, 11:29:25 AM »

Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro - 10/39.99
You could have skipped posting that...
Sorry, no deal bias here, I post all the deals I see, good and bad. :D

« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2021, 11:30:21 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, PageThreeRaz.
The past four days have been brutal.  Work shit.
Work shit's the worst.
13 hour day Saturday.  12 yesterday.  Saturday got overtime, but that's over now.  Sunday was just overwork.  No telling what's going to happen today.
All this OT, we're going to have another gun or guitar in no time!
No guitar until January 2021.  Then I'll order my Telecaster.  I have $2K in my weapons fund, but since I've had so little time to shoot and the ammo availability has been too little and too costly, no guns either.  I'll pay for the two amps I currently have in the shop for maintenance, and let the rest of the cash sit.

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2021, 11:31:02 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, PageThreeRaz.
The past four days have been brutal.  Work shit.
Work shit's the worst.
13 hour day Saturday.  12 yesterday.  Saturday got overtime, but that's over now.  Sunday was just overwork.  No telling what's going to happen today.
All this OT, we're going to have another gun or guitar in no time!
I actually did a couple hours OT yesterday. That'll either go towards my new clubs, or the new dishwasher, or the ceiling repair I'm having done in the kitchen.

« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2021, 11:31:45 AM »

« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2021, 11:42:42 AM »

Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro - 10/39.99
You could have skipped posting that...
Sorry, no deal bias here, I post all the deals I see, good and bad. :D
I know.  For a true PW there is no such thing as a bad post.

« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2021, 11:44:21 AM »

I have been looking to put together a order since Friday. Deals becoming more and more of a rarity.
I know it's a dangerous place to visit, but did you check out the Devil for those MOWPA's you were looking for?

« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2021, 11:45:27 AM »

I have been looking to put together a order since Friday. Deals becoming more and more of a rarity.
About the only place with better than average offers on a consistent basis is the Page it seems.

« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2021, 11:47:29 AM »

I have been looking to put together a order since Friday. Deals becoming more and more of a rarity.
About the only place with better than average offers on a consistent basis is the Page it seems.
They are currently offering up Montecristo's, Camacho samplers and UnderArmor socks...

« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2021, 11:53:07 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, PageThreeRaz.
The past four days have been brutal.  Work shit.
Work shit's the worst.
13 hour day Saturday.  12 yesterday.  Saturday got overtime, but that's over now.  Sunday was just overwork.  No telling what's going to happen today.
All this OT, we're going to have another gun or guitar in no time!
I actually did a couple hours OT yesterday. That'll either go towards my new clubs, or the new dishwasher, or the ceiling repair I'm having done in the kitchen.
I've been stockpiling a lot of cash for work on the house.  I just have no time and we're getting late into the summer to hire anyone in.

For a while there I felt like a drug dealer.  There was a significant increase in cash flow and I was beginning to run out of places to put it.  I can only put $7K into the IRA every year, I can't put outside money into the work retirement system, and everything out there to invest in is overpriced.  I can't get time off to take a vacation and the warden hates spending money, so no help there.   So the cash just sits.  Given that current economic conditions are screaming inflation, maybe that's the best thing.  Meanwhile, I'm deactivated from the IMT, so the OT gravy train has dropped me off at the station, and it's back to white-collar exempt status and the usual budget I go.

I am going to take a mini-vacation in week of 9/8.  My uncle in Bend has tickets to Dave Matthews, and it's always a party hanging with Gary and his friends.  Maybe he'll guide me to a real estate investment of some sort.

« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2021, 11:58:19 AM »

[...]

8 or 9 months ago would've been a fantastic time to get into a real estate investment.

« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2021, 12:04:20 PM »

[...]

Not out here.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8