Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2021, 11:43:39 AM »

I happen to have the Brasil vs Argentina men's volleyball game on in the background while I'm working. I looked over to see what's going on and noticed this particular Argentinian has quite an unfortunate name.

CNS, oof.

« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2021, 11:48:16 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Robert Colbert is 90.
Actor-singer Darlene Love is 80.
Singer Brenton Wood is 80.
Rock star Mick Jagger is 78.
Movie director Peter Hyams is 78.
Actor Helen Mirren is 76.
Rock musician Roger Taylor (Queen) is 72.
Actor Susan George is 71.
Olympic gold medal figure skater Dorothy Hamill is 65.
Actor Nana Visitor is 64.
Actor Kevin Spacey is 62.
Rock singer Gary Cherone is 60.
Actor Sandra Bullock is 57.
Actor-comedian Danny Woodburn is 57.
Rock singer Jim Lindberg (Pennywise) is 56.
Actor Jeremy Piven is 56.
Rapper-reggae singer Wayne Wonder is 55.
Actor Jason Statham (STAY’-thum) is 54.
Actor Cress Williams is 51.
TV host Chris Harrison is 50.
Actor Kate Beckinsale is 48.
Actor Gary Owen is 48.
Rock musician Dan Konopka (OK Go) is 47.
Gospel/Contemporary Christian singer Rebecca St. James is 44.
Actor Eve Myles is 43.
Actor Juliet Rylance is 42.
Actor Monica Raymund is 35.
Actor Caitlin Gerard is 33.
Actor Francia Raisa is 33.
Actor Bianca Santos is 31.
Actor-singer Taylor Momsen is 28.
Actor Elizabeth Gillies is 28.
Happy 78th Mick!
9 today, including Mick.
I'm usually pretty good with the 40 and under crowd, but I don't recognize any of those names today.
Nope, none in that group, but 15 in the over 40 ranks.

« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2021, 11:52:56 AM »

I happen to have the Brasil vs Argentina men's volleyball game on in the background while I'm working. I looked over to see what's going on and noticed this particular Argentinian has quite an unfortunate name.

CNS, oof.
Like the Mexican bread company that sponsors a number of sports teams.

« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2021, 11:53:52 AM »

Morning Razmeister.

« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2021, 12:00:21 PM »

I happen to have the Brasil vs Argentina men's volleyball game on in the background while I'm working. I looked over to see what's going on and noticed this particular Argentinian has quite an unfortunate name.

CNS, oof.
Like the Mexican bread company that sponsors a number of sports teams.
Might be my new favorite bread!

« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2021, 12:17:50 PM »

Morning Razmeister.
Morning, Tony and Daves.

Got my 1965 Fender Twin Reverb amp back from the tech on Saturday.  It sounds utterly amazing now.

« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2021, 12:19:28 PM »

I happen to have the Brasil vs Argentina men's volleyball game on in the background while I'm working. I looked over to see what's going on and noticed this particular Argentinian has quite an unfortunate name.

CNS, oof.
Self fulfilling prophecy? Argentina was up two sets to none and wound up losing to the reigning champs.

« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2021, 12:21:29 PM »

I happen to have the Brasil vs Argentina men's volleyball game on in the background while I'm working. I looked over to see what's going on and noticed this particular Argentinian has quite an unfortunate name.

CNS, oof.
Like the Mexican bread company that sponsors a number of sports teams.
Might be my new favorite bread!
Not sure if it's the yeast they use but things are rising.

« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2021, 12:22:40 PM »

I happen to have the Brasil vs Argentina men's volleyball game on in the background while I'm working. I looked over to see what's going on and noticed this particular Argentinian has quite an unfortunate name.

CNS, oof.
Like the Mexican bread company that sponsors a number of sports teams.
Might be my new favorite bread!
They've bought Hostess and Wonder. Don't underestimate the Bimbo.

« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2021, 12:23:42 PM »

Morning Razmeister.
Morning, Tony and Daves.

Got my 1965 Fender Twin Reverb amp back from the tech on Saturday.  It sounds utterly amazing now.
I can almost hear it through the photo. Looks amazing.

« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2021, 12:28:18 PM »

Morning Razmeister.
Morning, Tony and Daves.

Got my 1965 Fender Twin Reverb amp back from the tech on Saturday.  It sounds utterly amazing now.
So try not to smash this one at the end of a set...

« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2021, 12:33:11 PM »

Men's and womens skeet gold medals to US.
Don't mess with that lady and her shotgun!

« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2021, 12:34:54 PM »

Men's and womens skeet gold medals to US.
Don't mess with that lady and her shotgun!
Currently jumping between badminton and table tennis while making lunch.

« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2021, 12:41:51 PM »

Men's and womens skeet gold medals to US.
Don't mess with that lady and her shotgun!
Vincent Handcock hit 59 of 60 targets.
Amber English only hit 56 of 60.  :P

Both are Olympic records.

« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2021, 12:42:43 PM »

Softball last night with another walkoff extra inning win over Japan.
Play Japan again on Tuesday for the gold.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7