Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26

« Reply #360 on: January 11, 2016, 06:05:47 PM »

$1.4 Billion Jackpot Now!!!!
Apparently in Spain the lottery is up to €2.4B.
:oWhere do we buy tickets :)
That was according to Kelly and Michael this morning. But I just checked it out and it looks like it's a once in a year lottery that they start selling in July and the drawing is December 22nd. I believe the figure I gave you was for all the prizes combined. You can purchase the tickets online through http://www.elgordo.com/shop/play_elgordo.asp.

« Reply #361 on: January 11, 2016, 06:35:14 PM »

Decided to start my chores with bringing in the Christmas lights... While smoking a yard gar.
Better late than never. What are you smoking?
This post was bothering me so I decided it had to be addressed. WTF? Is it really late for taking down Christmas decorations? I thought I was early this year. I'm usually doing it in March.

« Reply #362 on: January 11, 2016, 06:38:38 PM »

Decided to start my chores with bringing in the Christmas lights... While smoking a yard gar.
Better late than never. What are you smoking?
This post was bothering me so I decided it had to be addressed. WTF? Is it really late for taking down Christmas decorations? I thought I was early this year. I'm usually doing it in March.
Where I came from they were to be down by the day after New Years.  the last ones I saw still up here were taken down this weekend so you are ok now I think but March?  That is way to late down here but may be the norm up there with more winter.

« Reply #363 on: January 11, 2016, 07:17:04 PM »

Decided to start my chores with bringing in the Christmas lights... While smoking a yard gar.
Better late than never. What are you smoking?
This post was bothering me so I decided it had to be addressed. WTF? Is it really late for taking down Christmas decorations? I thought I was early this year. I'm usually doing it in March.
Where I came from they were to be down by the day after New Years.  the last ones I saw still up here were taken down this weekend so you are ok now I think but March?  That is way to late down here but may be the norm up there with more winter.
Sure get your money's worth out of those decorations.

« Reply #364 on: January 11, 2016, 07:47:02 PM »

It should be illegal to play a ballgame of national interest in the Pacific Time Zone, sheesh I will be lucky to see halftime.

Sorry Raz :)

« Reply #365 on: January 11, 2016, 08:13:41 PM »

It should be illegal to play a ballgame of national interest in the Pacific Time Zone, sheesh I will be lucky to see halftime.

Sorry Raz :)
A couple of double espresso's and you'll be just fine.

« Reply #366 on: January 11, 2016, 08:13:49 PM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #367 on: January 11, 2016, 08:14:31 PM »

Football Lull

« Reply #368 on: January 11, 2016, 08:15:22 PM »

It should be illegal to play a ballgame of national interest in the Pacific Time Zone, sheesh I will be lucky to see halftime.

Sorry Raz :)
A couple of double espresso's and you'll be just fine.
I got up at 4:00 this morning and got to do it all over again tomorrow.

« Reply #369 on: January 11, 2016, 08:19:36 PM »

It should be illegal to play a ballgame of national interest in the Pacific Time Zone, sheesh I will be lucky to see halftime.

Sorry Raz :)
A couple of double espresso's and you'll be just fine.
I got up at 4:00 this morning and got to do it all over again tomorrow.
A couple of double espresso's in the morning and you'll be just fine.

« Reply #370 on: January 11, 2016, 08:25:57 PM »

It should be illegal to play a ballgame of national interest in the Pacific Time Zone, sheesh I will be lucky to see halftime.

Sorry Raz :)
A couple of double espresso's and you'll be just fine.
I got up at 4:00 this morning and got to do it all over again tomorrow.
A couple of double espresso's in the morning and you'll be just fine.
5 hour energy drink maybe?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/11/2016
« Reply #371 on: January 11, 2016, 08:26:33 PM »

Decided to start my chores with bringing in the Christmas lights... While smoking a yard gar.
Better late than never. What are you smoking?
This post was bothering me so I decided it had to be addressed. WTF? Is it really late for taking down Christmas decorations? I thought I was early this year. I'm usually doing it in March.
id like them on till the end of February. They make winter tolerable

« Reply #372 on: January 11, 2016, 08:27:59 PM »

It should be illegal to play a ballgame of national interest in the Pacific Time Zone, sheesh I will be lucky to see halftime.

Sorry Raz :)
A couple of double espresso's and you'll be just fine.
I got up at 4:00 this morning and got to do it all over again tomorrow.
A couple of double espresso's in the morning and you'll be just fine.
5 hour energy drink maybe?
Red Bull give you wings!

« Reply #373 on: January 11, 2016, 08:28:57 PM »

Decided to start my chores with bringing in the Christmas lights... While smoking a yard gar.
Better late than never. What are you smoking?
This post was bothering me so I decided it had to be addressed. WTF? Is it really late for taking down Christmas decorations? I thought I was early this year. I'm usually doing it in March.
id like them on till the end of February. They make winter tolerable
Some sparkle to brighten up those cold, grey winter nights.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/11/2016
« Reply #374 on: January 11, 2016, 08:29:02 PM »

It should be illegal to play a ballgame of national interest in the Pacific Time Zone, sheesh I will be lucky to see halftime.

Sorry Raz :)
A couple of double espresso's and you'll be just fine.
I got up at 4:00 this morning and got to do it all over again tomorrow.
A couple of double espresso's in the morning and you'll be just fine.
5 hour energy drink maybe?
or do like me, and don't even watch the game. Gopher fans pack up the season in late November
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26