CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: 1/10/2018  (Read 7611 times)

sfish

Re: 1/10/2018
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2018, 01:42:19 PM »

Following the earlier discussion of the Diesel Sideshow Sampler, I went looking for it on the Devil.  Haven't been on that in quite a while.  Just a quick sample, but it seems the variety of offerings there has really gone downhill as well....other than Diesel, Ave Maria and other AJF house brands, not much AJF offered (San Lotano), very little CLE, EPC, Crowned Heads, no Warped, few and high priced My Father.  Also a much larger number of offerings listed as Free Fall with relatively high starting costs (that I'm sure don't go down that low).  Sad.   :-\
Have you tried the Diesel Rage? I won a 5-er a while back and really like them. I just won a box of (16) torpedos for $29 that shipped today
Did you get that on a regular bid or a Free Fall?  There are boxes currently up on Free Fall starting at over $100 and when I've watched, only going down to the 70's. Torpedo's are a little nublike....5.0 x 56.
Regular bid, had to try them at that price. Nice box press though

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2018, 01:43:42 PM »

Where is Flip's  menu report?
they gave us a free breakfast at work today, by the time i got here all the pancakes, french toast,
and danish were gone, still scored some bacon eggs, sausage and mini bagels with O.J. and coffee.
There was bacon left, but no french toast? What sort of commies do you work with?
they bacon was in the general area, French toast was supplied in the kosher breakfast room, seems there
was no kosher bacon.....

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2018, 01:59:11 PM »

they gave us a free breakfast at work today, by the time i got here all the pancakes, french toast,
and danish were gone, still scored some bacon eggs, sausage and mini bagels with O.J. and coffee.
There was bacon left, but no french toast? What sort of commies do you work with?
The good kind!  Let those vegan-Commies at it first and leave only the good stuff!
Lol, good point. Though, I'd still keep one eye on them at all times.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2018, 01:59:34 PM »

they bacon was in the general area, French toast was supplied in the kosher breakfast room, seems there
was no kosher bacon.....
Oy!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2018, 02:43:57 PM »

was no kosher bacon.....
Oy!
No, haven't seen him yet today.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2018, 02:52:14 PM »

was no kosher bacon.....
Oy!
the mysterious Mr. Kreps....

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2018, 03:37:54 PM »

was no kosher bacon.....
Oy!
Actually, he's been checking in a bunch from his local cigar lounge. Smoking a heck of a lot more than I've been, that's for sure.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2018, 03:52:44 PM »

was no kosher bacon.....
Oy!
Actually, he's been checking in a bunch from his local cigar lounge. Smoking a heck of a lot more than I've been, that's for sure.
Well....

Threebean

« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2018, 05:44:18 PM »

Well lull.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2018, 06:26:04 PM »

Seriously considered smoking something on my way home tonight too but it wasn't in the cards. Intended to leave two hours earlier. Sheesh.

Threebean

« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2018, 06:31:13 PM »

Seriously considered smoking something on my way home tonight too but it wasn't in the cards. Intended to leave two hours earlier. Sheesh.
That's a good contractor.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2018, 06:32:33 PM »

That's a good contractor.
Just drowning and trying to claw my way back up to the surface.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2018, 06:33:32 PM »

@3B: Time for a smoke in NH this evening?

Threebean

« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2018, 06:40:05 PM »

No, it's 26 deg here.  Besides, too much work to do. (Cue Travellin'Dave giving me schitt). 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2018, 06:46:16 PM »

No, it's 26 deg here.  Besides, too much work to do. (Cue Travellin'Dave giving me schitt).
26° is shorts and flip-flops weather.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7