CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: 1/10/2018  (Read 7601 times)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
Re: 1/10/2018
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2018, 12:50:33 PM »

Where is Flip's  menu report?
they gave us a free breakfast at work today, by the time i got here all the pancakes, french toast,
and danish were gone, still scored some bacon eggs, sausage and mini bagels with O.J. and coffee.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2018, 01:03:08 PM »

Following the earlier discussion of the Diesel Sideshow Sampler, I went looking for it on the Devil.  Haven't been on that in quite a while.  Just a quick sample, but it seems the variety of offerings there has really gone downhill as well....other than Diesel, Ave Maria and other AJF house brands, not much AJF offered (San Lotano), very little CLE, EPC, Crowned Heads, no Warped, few and high priced My Father.  Also a much larger number of offerings listed as Free Fall with relatively high starting costs (that I'm sure don't go down that low).  Sad.   :-\
Have you tried the Diesel Rage? I won a 5-er a while back and really like them. I just won a box of (16) torpedos for $29 that shipped today
Wow, that's a pretty good price. I've yet to have the Rage, despite how much I enjoy Diesel/AJ stuff. I got a 10 pack of the Wicked a couple months back. Wife is out tonight, might have to fire one of those bad boys up.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2018, 01:03:36 PM »

they gave us a free breakfast at work today, by the time i got here all the pancakes, french toast,
and danish were gone, still scored some bacon eggs, sausage and mini bagels with O.J. and coffee.
There was bacon left, but no french toast? What sort of commies do you work with?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2018, 01:12:14 PM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2018, 01:15:28 PM »

Following the earlier discussion of the Diesel Sideshow Sampler, I went looking for it on the Devil.  Haven't been on that in quite a while.  Just a quick sample, but it seems the variety of offerings there has really gone downhill as well....other than Diesel, Ave Maria and other AJF house brands, not much AJF offered (San Lotano), very little CLE, EPC, Crowned Heads, no Warped, few and high priced My Father.  Also a much larger number of offerings listed as Free Fall with relatively high starting costs (that I'm sure don't go down that low).  Sad.   :-\
Have you tried the Diesel Rage? I won a 5-er a while back and really like them. I just won a box of (16) torpedos for $29 that shipped today
I got a couple of those nice AJF samplers before the holidays for a good price.  Maybe I need to tap a Rage from there for this evening.  $2 Diesels are a nice grab.  I'm currently watching a 10er at the Devil now up to $19.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2018, 01:16:10 PM »

sfish

« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2018, 01:16:22 PM »

Wow, that's a pretty good price. I've yet to have the Rage, despite how much I enjoy Diesel/AJ stuff. I got a 10 pack of the Wicked a couple months back. Wife is out tonight, might have to fire one of those bad boys up.
The Rage is my favorite Diesel so far, need to be a little patient as usual but can get great deals on the devil

sfish

« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2018, 01:19:05 PM »

The Rage is my favorite Diesel so far, need to be a little patient as usual but can get great deals on the devil
Fairly big rings on the Rages but box pressed so smoke much smaller

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2018, 01:20:47 PM »

Following the earlier discussion of the Diesel Sideshow Sampler, I went looking for it on the Devil.  Haven't been on that in quite a while.  Just a quick sample, but it seems the variety of offerings there has really gone downhill as well....other than Diesel, Ave Maria and other AJF house brands, not much AJF offered (San Lotano), very little CLE, EPC, Crowned Heads, no Warped, few and high priced My Father.  Also a much larger number of offerings listed as Free Fall with relatively high starting costs (that I'm sure don't go down that low).  Sad.   :-
Not too shabby.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2018, 01:21:51 PM »

I got a couple of those nice AJF samplers before the holidays for a good price.  Maybe I need to tap a Rage from there for this evening.  $2 Diesels are a nice grab.  I'm currently watching a 10er at the Devil now up to $19.
I got a couple of the torpedo samplers they had I think at Ccom before Xmas. Came with the Hair of the Dog in torpedo, which was my favorite Diesel before they axed it.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2018, 01:26:56 PM »

There was bacon left, but no french toast? What sort of commies do you work with?
That's some crazy stuff right there.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2018, 01:36:41 PM »

Did you get that on a regular bid or a Free Fall?  There are boxes currently up on Free Fall starting at over $100 and when I've watched, only going down to the 70's. Torpedo's are a little nublike....5.0 x 56.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2018, 01:38:07 PM »

The good kind!  Let those vegan-Commies at it first and leave only the good stuff!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7