Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2018, 12:50:33 PM »

Where is Flip's  menu report?
they gave us a free breakfast at work today, by the time i got here all the pancakes, french toast,
and danish were gone, still scored some bacon eggs, sausage and mini bagels with O.J. and coffee.

« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2018, 01:03:08 PM »

Following the earlier discussion of the Diesel Sideshow Sampler, I went looking for it on the Devil.  Haven't been on that in quite a while.  Just a quick sample, but it seems the variety of offerings there has really gone downhill as well....other than Diesel, Ave Maria and other AJF house brands, not much AJF offered (San Lotano), very little CLE, EPC, Crowned Heads, no Warped, few and high priced My Father.  Also a much larger number of offerings listed as Free Fall with relatively high starting costs (that I'm sure don't go down that low).  Sad.   :-\
Have you tried the Diesel Rage? I won a 5-er a while back and really like them. I just won a box of (16) torpedos for $29 that shipped today
Wow, that's a pretty good price. I've yet to have the Rage, despite how much I enjoy Diesel/AJ stuff. I got a 10 pack of the Wicked a couple months back. Wife is out tonight, might have to fire one of those bad boys up.

« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2018, 01:03:36 PM »

Where is Flip's  menu report?
they gave us a free breakfast at work today, by the time i got here all the pancakes, french toast,
and danish were gone, still scored some bacon eggs, sausage and mini bagels with O.J. and coffee.
There was bacon left, but no french toast? What sort of commies do you work with?

« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2018, 01:12:14 PM »

« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2018, 01:15:28 PM »

Following the earlier discussion of the Diesel Sideshow Sampler, I went looking for it on the Devil.  Haven't been on that in quite a while.  Just a quick sample, but it seems the variety of offerings there has really gone downhill as well....other than Diesel, Ave Maria and other AJF house brands, not much AJF offered (San Lotano), very little CLE, EPC, Crowned Heads, no Warped, few and high priced My Father.  Also a much larger number of offerings listed as Free Fall with relatively high starting costs (that I'm sure don't go down that low).  Sad.   :-\
Have you tried the Diesel Rage? I won a 5-er a while back and really like them. I just won a box of (16) torpedos for $29 that shipped today
I got a couple of those nice AJF samplers before the holidays for a good price.  Maybe I need to tap a Rage from there for this evening.  $2 Diesels are a nice grab.  I'm currently watching a 10er at the Devil now up to $19.

« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2018, 01:16:10 PM »

« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2018, 01:16:22 PM »

[...]
The Rage is my favorite Diesel so far, need to be a little patient as usual but can get great deals on the devil

« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2018, 01:19:05 PM »

[...]
Fairly big rings on the Rages but box pressed so smoke much smaller

« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2018, 01:20:47 PM »

Following the earlier discussion of the Diesel Sideshow Sampler, I went looking for it on the Devil.  Haven't been on that in quite a while.  Just a quick sample, but it seems the variety of offerings there has really gone downhill as well....other than Diesel, Ave Maria and other AJF house brands, not much AJF offered (San Lotano), very little CLE, EPC, Crowned Heads, no Warped, few and high priced My Father.  Also a much larger number of offerings listed as Free Fall with relatively high starting costs (that I'm sure don't go down that low).  Sad.   :-
Have you tried the Diesel Rage? I won a 5-er a while back and really like them. I just won a box of (16) torpedos for $29 that shipped today
Not too shabby.

« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2018, 01:21:51 PM »

[...]
I got a couple of the torpedo samplers they had I think at Ccom before Xmas. Came with the Hair of the Dog in torpedo, which was my favorite Diesel before they axed it.

« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2018, 01:26:56 PM »

Where is Flip's  menu report?
they gave us a free breakfast at work today, by the time i got here all the pancakes, french toast,
and danish were gone, still scored some bacon eggs, sausage and mini bagels with O.J. and coffee.
There was bacon left, but no french toast? What sort of commies do you work with?
That's some crazy stuff right there.

« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2018, 01:36:41 PM »

Following the earlier discussion of the Diesel Sideshow Sampler, I went looking for it on the Devil.  Haven't been on that in quite a while.  Just a quick sample, but it seems the variety of offerings there has really gone downhill as well....other than Diesel, Ave Maria and other AJF house brands, not much AJF offered (San Lotano), very little CLE, EPC, Crowned Heads, no Warped, few and high priced My Father.  Also a much larger number of offerings listed as Free Fall with relatively high starting costs (that I'm sure don't go down that low).  Sad.   :-\
Have you tried the Diesel Rage? I won a 5-er a while back and really like them. I just won a box of (16) torpedos for $29 that shipped today
Did you get that on a regular bid or a Free Fall?  There are boxes currently up on Free Fall starting at over $100 and when I've watched, only going down to the 70's. Torpedo's are a little nublike....5.0 x 56.

« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2018, 01:38:07 PM »

Where is Flip's  menu report?
they gave us a free breakfast at work today, by the time i got here all the pancakes, french toast,
and danish were gone, still scored some bacon eggs, sausage and mini bagels with O.J. and coffee.
There was bacon left, but no french toast? What sort of commies do you work with?
The good kind!  Let those vegan-Commies at it first and leave only the good stuff!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7