« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2017, 12:58:03 PM »

Smoking Lull?

« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2017, 12:58:50 PM »

« Reply #107 on: January 12, 2017, 12:59:11 PM »

A new size for ClemsonDave to jump on.

http://halfwheel.com/laranja-reserva-baixo-goes-sale-thompson/138375?utm_content=bufferf0010&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
No jumping unless they can do better than $7 a stick. #Holtsspoiled

Use the hyperlink, Dave.... not the HalfWheel write-up.

https://www.thompsoncigar.com/product/ESPINOSA-LARANJA-BAIXO-BRAZILIAN-ROBUSTO-BOXED-PRESSED/94629.uts
Fuggin' newb!
Only difference I can see is lack of the box. Apparently, that costs $25.

Yeah, Thompson needs a new pic as well.
One purchase from Thompson about 10 years ago and I learned all I need to know about them - don't do business with them!

They had a crazy Laranja deal a few months back that Ogie was thinking of trying but he never reported back in with any results.
I think the only purchase I ever made through them was for my first bigger humidor. Sent me the completely wrong one. They fixed it without much problem, so no complaint. But something about them always seems just a touch shady. Not sure what it is.
They were famous for trying to sham you into their club, calling you all the time with telemarketing scams  and even charging an unauthorized membership to your CC.  They have quite  a reputation with the BBB.
Now that you mention it, I do remember them calling all the time about that. Guess that's what I was thinking of.
+1  Not sure how I blocked that out.
Haha, same here. But now I can remember those calls vividly.

Yeah, Thanks Golf... Don't bring that Thompson shit in here again! lol
Hey, Ogie did it first, ya hump!
And he took some heat from some Thompson Haters too!

Wait til Thompson Dean buys this site...
Correction made.

« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2017, 01:00:07 PM »

Smoking Lull?
I wish.
Me too but at least it looks like I am going to have decent weather for one this afternoon.

« Reply #109 on: January 12, 2017, 01:08:34 PM »

Smoking Lull?
I wish.
Me too but at least it looks like I am going to have decent weather for one this afternoon.
Not looking good for me. 61 this morning when I left for work, we're down to 34 right now. Going down to 23 tonight, wind chill of 11. And it's been raining like a sumbitch all day, so it's gonna turn to snow at some point soon.

« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2017, 01:14:16 PM »

Morning Steve.

Howdy, Mr. You back to work yet, or still loafin' around the house?
Been back for two weeks....feels like 20...

« Reply #111 on: January 12, 2017, 01:15:31 PM »

Smoking Lull?
I wish.
Me too but at least it looks like I am going to have decent weather for one this afternoon.
Not looking good for me. 61 this morning when I left for work, we're down to 34 right now. Going down to 23 tonight, wind chill of 11. And it's been raining like a sumbitch all day, so it's gonna turn to snow at some point soon.
We're off on that by a day, so evening smoke is going to be a pleasant one.

« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2017, 01:21:14 PM »

Smoking Lull?
I wish.
Me too but at least it looks like I am going to have decent weather for one this afternoon.
Not looking good for me. 61 this morning when I left for work, we're down to 34 right now. Going down to 23 tonight, wind chill of 11. And it's been raining like a sumbitch all day, so it's gonna turn to snow at some point soon.
We're off on that by a day, so evening smoke is going to be a pleasant one.
Yep, finally got to have one last night, first of the year. Fuggin' cold.

« Reply #113 on: January 12, 2017, 01:21:21 PM »

Morning Steve.

Howdy, Mr. You back to work yet, or still loafin' around the house?
Been back for two weeks....feels like 20...
That means it is time for you to retire.

« Reply #114 on: January 12, 2017, 01:23:43 PM »

Smoking Lull?
I wish.
Me too but at least it looks like I am going to have decent weather for one this afternoon.
Not looking good for me. 61 this morning when I left for work, we're down to 34 right now. Going down to 23 tonight, wind chill of 11. And it's been raining like a sumbitch all day, so it's gonna turn to snow at some point soon.
We're off on that by a day, so evening smoke is going to be a pleasant one.
Partly - mostly cloudy and 74 here now but they have moved back the rain forecast until around 8:00 tonight.  Bit windy though.

« Reply #115 on: January 12, 2017, 01:51:08 PM »

Morning Steve.

Howdy, Mr. You back to work yet, or still loafin' around the house?
Been back for two weeks....feels like 20...
That means it is time for you to retire.
Just sent more data in to my advisor to crunch the numbers.  Looking like phase 1 will begin this year, completed possibly in 18.

« Reply #116 on: January 12, 2017, 01:51:22 PM »

Smoking Lull?
I wish.
Me too but at least it looks like I am going to have decent weather for one this afternoon.
Not looking good for me. 61 this morning when I left for work, we're down to 34 right now. Going down to 23 tonight, wind chill of 11. And it's been raining like a sumbitch all day, so it's gonna turn to snow at some point soon.
We're off on that by a day, so evening smoke is going to be a pleasant one.
Partly - mostly cloudy and 74 here now but they have moved back the rain forecast until around 8:00 tonight.  Bit windy though.
Rain in the forecast all the way through Tuesday.  Fuuk!

« Reply #117 on: January 12, 2017, 01:52:21 PM »

Morning Steve.
Howdy, Mr. You back to work yet, or still loafin' around the house?
Been back for two weeks....feels like 20...
That means it is time for you to retire.
Just sent more data in to my advisor to crunch the numbers.  Looking like phase 1 will begin this year, completed possibly in 18.
What, pray tell, is phase 1?

« Reply #118 on: January 12, 2017, 01:55:42 PM »

Smoking Lull?
I wish.
Me too but at least it looks like I am going to have decent weather for one this afternoon.
Not looking good for me. 61 this morning when I left for work, we're down to 34 right now. Going down to 23 tonight, wind chill of 11. And it's been raining like a sumbitch all day, so it's gonna turn to snow at some point soon.
We're off on that by a day, so evening smoke is going to be a pleasant one.
Partly - mostly cloudy and 74 here now but they have moved back the rain forecast until around 8:00 tonight.  Bit windy though.
Rain in the forecast all the way through Tuesday.  Fuuk!
Rain, rain go away
Come again another day.
Rain, rain go away
Little Marky Mark wants to smoke a seegar..

« Reply #119 on: January 12, 2017, 01:57:30 PM »

Should not be a surprise, but holy fuuk, that's a lot of people.

"Austin is expected to hit another major population milestone in a matter of months. The number of people living in the metro area will cross 2.1 million on March 20, according to estimates by Buffalo Business First, an affiliated publication of Austin Business Journal."

And..."Looking farther out, the population of the Austin-Round Rock area is expected to reach nearly 4 million by 2040— again, the fastest growth rate in the nation among major metros."