Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2019, 11:21:13 AM »

the 7 Rivers Golf Club we use to play has closed indefinately due to drainage, or lack there of. alot of pissed off people, snowbidiots and residents living at the course. of course great news for other local courses but it creates a problem for the regulars that enjoyed a not so crowded course.  7 Rivers is filing a lawsuit against new housing construction and airport expansion in the area. personally, it has always been a problem since it was build and the lawsuit is likely to be thrown out.
That sucks for the course and the regulars. But my understanding is most of FL has a drainage problem. Might be a tough case to argue.
the course we play regularly is always high and dry, great drainage. the new owners are from Black Diamond and have turned a poorly maintained course into a nice little jewel. they've worked their asses off since July and it looks great. of course they fired the complete staff except one barmaid.

« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2019, 11:29:47 AM »

[...]
That's good to hear. Would hate to live in FL and have nowhere dry to golf. Sounds like the seventh circle of hell or something.

« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2019, 11:33:13 AM »

Just got my CF pre-registration email. It's officially time for a countdown.
General admission is up to $190. Sweet Jesus.
I'd love to walk around the event just as a spectator and not collect cigars, I'm just not going to pay $190 for cigars I don't need/want.

I miss Barry
Just got a text from Charlie saying the same thing.

« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2019, 11:35:23 AM »

Just got my CF pre-registration email. It's officially time for a countdown.
General admission is up to $190. Sweet Jesus.
I'd love to walk around the event just as a spectator and not collect cigars, I'm just not going to pay $190 for cigars I don't need/want.

I miss Barry
one of my favorite times, visiting Canada with the best BOTL.
I still have our FB message chats saved, can't bear to delete it.
I have his obit in one of my phone's browser tabs.

« Reply #94 on: January 09, 2019, 11:43:16 AM »

« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2019, 11:56:59 AM »

« Reply #96 on: January 09, 2019, 12:09:59 PM »

Just got my CF pre-registration email. It's officially time for a countdown.
General admission is up to $190. Sweet Jesus.
I'd love to walk around the event just as a spectator and not collect cigars, I'm just not going to pay $190 for cigars I don't need/want.

I miss Barry
one of my favorite times, visiting Canada with the best BOTL.
I still have our FB message chats saved, can't bear to delete it.
I have his obit in one of my phone's browser tabs.
I printed it with his picture to frame, just haven't gotten around to frame it.

« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2019, 12:10:53 PM »

« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2019, 12:11:37 PM »

off to the course for lunch and play. later guys.

« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2019, 12:12:23 PM »

« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2019, 12:18:23 PM »

http://www.cigarsnobmag.com/top-25/2019/1/8/the-top-25-cigars-of-2018-6-15

#6 for fish

502 Bad Gateway
xCplk1MF/OML153kc @ Wed, 09 Jan 2019 17:10:26 GMT
Same here

Link worked fine here. Yes, you are correct in assuming it was the Belles Artes maduro.

« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2019, 12:23:48 PM »

http://www.cigarsnobmag.com/top-25/2019/1/8/the-top-25-cigars-of-2018-6-15

#6 for fish

502 Bad Gateway
xCplk1MF/OML153kc @ Wed, 09 Jan 2019 17:10:26 GMT
Same here

Link worked fine here. Yes, you are correct in assuming it was the Belles Artes maduro.
May buy a box by Saturday when the bid ends

« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2019, 01:14:39 PM »

http://www.cigarsnobmag.com/top-25/2019/1/8/the-top-25-cigars-of-2018-6-15

#6 for fish

502 Bad Gateway
xCplk1MF/OML153kc @ Wed, 09 Jan 2019 17:10:26 GMT
Same here

Link worked fine here. Yes, you are correct in assuming it was the Belles Artes maduro.
May buy a box by Saturday when the bid ends
That's all the motivation I need to start running up the price. :D

« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2019, 02:05:16 PM »

http://www.cigarsnobmag.com/top-25/2019/1/8/the-top-25-cigars-of-2018-6-15

#6 for fish

502 Bad Gateway
xCplk1MF/OML153kc @ Wed, 09 Jan 2019 17:10:26 GMT
Same here

Link worked fine here. Yes, you are correct in assuming it was the Belles Artes maduro.
May buy a box by Saturday when the bid ends
That's all the motivation I need to start running up the price. :D
That seems douche.

« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2019, 02:14:15 PM »

http://www.cigarsnobmag.com/top-25/2019/1/8/the-top-25-cigars-of-2018-6-15

#6 for fish

502 Bad Gateway
xCplk1MF/OML153kc @ Wed, 09 Jan 2019 17:10:26 GMT
Same here

Link worked fine here. Yes, you are correct in assuming it was the Belles Artes maduro.
May buy a box by Saturday when the bid ends
That's all the motivation I need to start running up the price. :D
That seems douche.
Oh, no question - dick move, all the way.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10