Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2019, 02:01:29 PM »

went to Winn Dixie for groceries.
capicola, swiss, and provalone on grilled hardroll for lunch.
parking was a bitch.

I'm not claiming to be an expert but that sammich does not look grilled in any way.
no? I threw it on a hot griddle for a few minutes. probably because I didn't butter it, just heated it.
Tony is more of an expert on Italian cold cut samiches than me, but I agree, that is not grilled. Flag on the play, loss of down, no sprinkles for you.
I paid the penalty. was washing truck and said sandwich didn't stay down.

« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2019, 02:02:37 PM »

AOC opposes Daylight Savings Time because “the extra hour of sunlight drastically speeds up climate change”.

If we change our times with the sole intent of increasing the amount of daylight we receive, that’s an extra hour of sun shine that will warm the planet. That’s one extra hour per day of extra heat warming our already unstable planet. We need to repeal Daylight Savings Time as a primary measure to decrease the rate of climate change. Less hours of sun shine equal less heat hitting Earth’s surface. We’re running out of time!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
The setting of the clocks, does not affect the sun in the least bit.
another thing she learned tending bar in NY.

« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2019, 02:11:23 PM »

went to Winn Dixie for groceries.
capicola, swiss, and provalone on grilled hardroll for lunch.
parking was a bitch.

I'm not claiming to be an expert but that sammich does not look grilled in any way.
no? I threw it on a hot griddle for a few minutes. probably because I didn't butter it, just heated it.
Tony is more of an expert on Italian cold cut samiches than me, but I agree, that is not grilled. Flag on the play, loss of down, no sprinkles for you.
I'll be honest, I was looking for indications of grilling and saw none...then I opened the blowing dress again and got distracted. What were we talking about?

« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2019, 02:40:55 PM »

AOC opposes Daylight Savings Time because “the extra hour of sunlight drastically speeds up climate change”.

If we change our times with the sole intent of increasing the amount of daylight we receive, that’s an extra hour of sun shine that will warm the planet. That’s one extra hour per day of extra heat warming our already unstable planet. We need to repeal Daylight Savings Time as a primary measure to decrease the rate of climate change. Less hours of sun shine equal less heat hitting Earth’s surface. We’re running out of time!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
The setting of the clocks, does not affect the sun in the least bit.

« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2019, 02:43:13 PM »

went to Winn Dixie for groceries.
capicola, swiss, and provalone on grilled hardroll for lunch.
parking was a bitch.

I'm not claiming to be an expert but that sammich does not look grilled in any way.
no? I threw it on a hot griddle for a few minutes. probably because I didn't butter it, just heated it.
Tony is more of an expert on Italian cold cut samiches than me, but I agree, that is not grilled. Flag on the play, loss of down, no sprinkles for you.
I'll be honest, I was looking for indications of grilling and saw none...then I opened the blowing dress again and got distracted. What were we talking about?
Mesmerizing gif, eh?  I wish it was longer (TWSS/TWHS).

« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2019, 03:11:08 PM »

There goes Mayor T

« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2019, 03:11:48 PM »

The Ranger, looks to be coming fresh out of the paint shop.

« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2019, 03:12:58 PM »

Warped El Oso Mama ready to light

« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2019, 03:15:58 PM »

went to Winn Dixie for groceries.
capicola, swiss, and provalone on grilled hardroll for lunch.
parking was a bitch.

I'm not claiming to be an expert but that sammich does not look grilled in any way.
no? I threw it on a hot griddle for a few minutes. probably because I didn't butter it, just heated it.
I think your griddle was somewhat  less than hot, like Occasional Kotex turned down your thermostat or something.

« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2019, 03:36:17 PM »

The Jack Holland

« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2019, 03:40:56 PM »

Warped El Oso Mama ready to light
Will follow your lead with a Futuro lit in the man cave.

« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2019, 03:48:02 PM »

Warped El Oso Mama ready to light
Will follow your lead with a Futuro lit in the man cave.
Figured you were downtown this afternoon 😂

Nice cigar choice

« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2019, 04:03:52 PM »

Warped El Oso Mama ready to light
Will follow your lead with a Futuro lit in the man cave.
Figured you were downtown this afternoon 😂

Nice cigar choice
Not today, Alexandria Occasionally Coherent is already on her private jet back to DC.

« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2019, 04:09:22 PM »

Warped El Oso Mama ready to light
Will follow your lead with a Futuro lit in the man cave.
Figured you were downtown this afternoon 😂

Nice cigar choice
Except for the Maestro Del Tiempo and the lack of unlimited funds I could smoke just his cigars.

« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2019, 04:09:35 PM »

sheesh, I thought Jonathan Gold was dead
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9