Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Hey Travellin Dave, any codes for Atlantic you are aware of? Thanks, in advance. All have a great day.
No, unfortunately, Atlantic rarely does codes.  Just a couple times a year they do free or reduced shipping, that's about it.
Thanks Dave

What's at The ocean site that?
Spell checker, darn sorry..What you see there tcar?
You know you edit your posts right?
Why bother it shows I'm not perfect 😁

Plus, It counts as another post.
Yes but I have happy poops. I'm special
Now three of them!
Dave it's an honorable poop, 3 of them...lol
And well earned sir.  Not everybody can say that.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

What's at The ocean site that?
Like to pick up some CAO Consigliere, and looking to offset the $7.95 Ship
$88 delivered is pretty good, never had the cigar but heard good things
Your right, I just hate paying shipping

What's at The ocean site that?
Like to pick up some CAO Consigliere, and looking to offset the $7.95 Ship
$88 delivered is pretty good, never had the cigar but heard good things
Your right, I just hate paying shipping
That is the deal breaker in my book.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Time to head home. Ya'll have a great weekend... and smoke a cigar why don't cha!

What's at The ocean site that?
Spell checker, darn sorry..What you see there tcar?
You know you edit your posts right?
Why bother it shows I'm not perfect 😁

Plus, It counts as another post.
Yes but I have happy poops. I'm special
Did you notice that you received a 3rd turd?
No I'm on Tapatalk. Only way I can work and post.
Ahhh. I too am on tapatalk now but you just passed 1000 posts recently and earned yourself another happy poop.

What's at The ocean site that?
Spell checker, darn sorry..What you see there tcar?
You know that you can edit your posts right?
he put the can in later, but if you quote fast enough,
you can pick up the mistakes, see above.  ::)
I take it back. Flip noticed.
we see all, we know much, we try to do little.
thinking of going home now, have a good three day weekend folks

What's at The ocean site that?
Like to pick up some CAO Consigliere, and looking to offset the $7.95 Ship
$88 delivered is pretty good, never had the cigar but heard good things
Your right, I just hate paying shipping
We all do, but if it was $88 free shipping would you take it?
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

What's at The ocean site that?
Like to pick up some CAO Consigliere, and looking to offset the $7.95 Ship
$88 delivered is pretty good, never had the cigar but heard good things
Your right, I just hate paying shipping
We all do, but if it was $88 free shipping would you take it?
If they threw in the free lighter

What's at The ocean site that?
Like to pick up some CAO Consigliere, and looking to offset the $7.95 Ship
$88 delivered is pretty good, never had the cigar but heard good things
Your right, I just hate paying shipping
We all do, but if it was $88 free shipping would you take it?
If they threw in the free lighter
Yes if you really like any cigar at a price you can live with buy it.

What's at The ocean site that?
Like to pick up some CAO Consigliere, and looking to offset the $7.95 Ship
$88 delivered is pretty good, never had the cigar but heard good things
Your right, I just hate paying shipping
We all do, but if it was $88 free shipping would you take it?
If they threw in the free lighter
Yes if you really like any cigar at a price you can live with buy it.
Indeed.

What's at The ocean site that?
Like to pick up some CAO Consigliere, and looking to offset the $7.95 Ship
$88 delivered is pretty good, never had the cigar but heard good things
Your right, I just hate paying shipping
We all do, but if it was $88 free shipping would you take it?
If they threw in the free lighter
Yes if you really like any cigar at a price you can live with buy it.
That's great advice. Very often, you pay for what you get.
Logged

Thor

  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL

Good evening all. Was reading thru today's posts about CI and stever. Do we know which corporate entity ended up buying CI (making Gonz et al rich - I would assume)? I believe altadis bought jr cigars (which explains why lew rothman is no longer writing the catalogs).

Good evening all. Was reading thru today's posts about CI and stever. Do we know which corporate entity ended up buying CI (making Gonz et al rich - I would assume)? I believe altadis bought jr cigars (which explains why lew rothman is no longer writing the catalogs).

I can't keep up. Too many aquisitions in this industry. I believe General Cigar is the mother company.

Good evening all. Was reading thru today's posts about CI and stever. Do we know which corporate entity ended up buying CI (making Gonz et al rich - I would assume)? I believe altadis bought jr cigars (which explains why lew rothman is no longer writing the catalogs).

I can't keep up. Too many aquisitions in this industry. I believe General Cigar is the mother company.
Swedish Match or whatever they're calling these days.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13