  • Back2Back

G'Morning, Banter...

Good morning, Steve.
Logged

Thor

  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL

Back atcha BS, AFOC. Have a great day everyone. It's time to go to work.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Morning, Banter...
Good morning, Steve.

Was a pleasant weekend here. A bit overcast, but temps were near 70's. So got to enjoy a couple of smokes while doing some outdoor chores. Sounds like ya'll are still a bit nippley up there in the NE...

G'Morning, Banter...
Good morning, Steve.

Was a pleasant weekend here. A bit overcast, but temps were near 70's. So got to enjoy a couple of smokes while doing some outdoor chores. Sounds like ya'll are still a bit nippley up there in the NE...
Two of my kids fell on their asses on the way to the car this morning. Going through more salt this year than I have in the last 3 years combined.

Morning Steve and Thor.

Is winter over yet?
You can't really say we've had much of one this year, but give it a month to be on the safe side.
Is the wind blowing like hell in NJ this morning?
It sure is, up my way.
Morning WindUpMyWayTony, must feel refreshing

G'Morning, Banter...
Good morning, Steve.

Was a pleasant weekend here. A bit overcast, but temps were near 70's. So got to enjoy a couple of smokes while doing some outdoor chores. Sounds like ya'll are still a bit nippley up there in the NE...
Two of my kids fell on their asses on the way to the car this morning. Going through more salt this year than I have in the last 3 years combined.
What part of the country do you live in again?

CBid is either screwed up or they really decided to scale down, only (188) deals closing today compared to typically close to 1,000

CI never bothered to turn the alphabet back on...

Is winter over yet?
You can't really say we've had much of one this year, but give it a month to be on the safe side.
Is the wind blowing like hell in NJ this morning?
It sure is, up my way.
Morning WindUpMyWayTony, must feel refreshing
Hmmm, almost want to go outside pantless and try this again.

G'Morning, Banter...
Good morning, Steve.

Was a pleasant weekend here. A bit overcast, but temps were near 70's. So got to enjoy a couple of smokes while doing some outdoor chores. Sounds like ya'll are still a bit nippley up there in the NE...
Two of my kids fell on their asses on the way to the car this morning. Going through more salt this year than I have in the last 3 years combined.
What part of the country do you live in again?
The kids probably can't wait for Tony to go back to work so they'll be safe again

G'Morning, Banter...
Good morning, Steve.

Was a pleasant weekend here. A bit overcast, but temps were near 70's. So got to enjoy a couple of smokes while doing some outdoor chores. Sounds like ya'll are still a bit nippley up there in the NE...
Two of my kids fell on their asses on the way to the car this morning. Going through more salt this year than I have in the last 3 years combined.
What part of the country do you live in again?
I generally don't spread salt if it snows. So although we haven't gotten much of it, we have gotten a lot of cold and ice. In past years, it warmed up after a snowfall and it melted right away. That's not the case this year.

Oh, and GFY!

CBid is either screwed up or they really decided to scale down, only (188) deals closing today compared to typically close to 1,000
CI still seems screwy as well.  Trying to click on something on the brand list and get a "site under construction" message.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9