CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 23, 2021, 01:24:57 AM

Title: 4/23/2021
Post by: CigarBanter on April 23, 2021, 01:24:57 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 05:55:15 AM
We made it!
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2021, 06:10:22 AM
We made it!
I'll let you know in a few hours.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 06:18:03 AM
We made it!
I'll let you know in a few hours.
LALTS
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 06:21:13 AM
Joe's offering Diesel Uncuts at a fairly decent price.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2021, 06:25:08 AM
I can hear the radiators hissing so it must be a bit cold out yet but it's supposed to warm up.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2021, 06:29:01 AM
Joe's offering Diesel Uncuts at a fairly decent price.
I remember buying them and not smoking them all. I must have at least a couple left. Not sure how I feel about 'em. They'll need a revisit.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 06:47:29 AM
Joe's offering Diesel Uncuts at a fairly decent price.
I remember buying them and not smoking them all. I must have at least a couple left. Not sure how I feel about 'em. They'll need a revisit.
I enjoy them, but to each his own.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 06:48:07 AM
I can hear the radiators hissing so it must be a bit cold out yet but it's supposed to warm up.
Same here, mine's running right now. Supposed to get up to 59 today, but only 35 right now.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 07:04:26 AM
1 year ago today. #PayHomage
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2021, 07:08:35 AM
Joe's offering Diesel Uncuts at a fairly decent price.
I remember buying them and not smoking them all. I must have at least a couple left. Not sure how I feel about 'em. They'll need a revisit.
I enjoy them, but to each his own.
I remember really liking the first one and then they seemed to have fallen off for me. Then again, who can really remember?
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2021, 07:14:26 AM
1 year ago today. #PayHomage
When you read it like that I'm almost certain now that he was just speaking metaphorically.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 07:37:01 AM
1 year ago today. #PayHomage
When you read it like that I'm almost certain now that he was just speaking metaphorically.
Certainly reads like the rantings of a mad man to me. It's stream of consciousness, but for idiots.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 07:38:26 AM
1 year ago today. #PayHomage
When you read it like that I'm almost certain now that he was just speaking metaphorically.
Certainly reads like the rantings of a mad man to me. It's stream of consciousness, but for idiots.
And like we mentioned before, he didn't specifically say, "inject yourself", but there's no doubt the power the office holds, and for some reason, this guy in particular. When you hold that sort of power, you have to mind what you say.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 07:44:43 AM
But enough about Drumpf, let's talk about all the fantastic deals out there today.

Ok, that was fast.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 07:46:36 AM
But enough about Drumpf, let's talk about all the fantastic deals out there today.

Ok, that was fast.
Actually, the monster has a pretty good price on the Perdomo Factory Tour maddies. Don't know if the discount code works on it, but I don't remember ever seeing them that cheap before.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 07:47:50 AM
But enough about Drumpf, let's talk about all the fantastic deals out there today.

Ok, that was fast.
Actually, the monster has a pretty good price on the Perdomo Factory Tour maddies. Don't know if the discount code works on it, but I don't remember ever seeing them that cheap before.
Discount code does work, which brings the box of 24 down to 97.92. Hurry, only 2 boxes left!!
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2021, 07:49:19 AM
 good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 08:10:57 AM
good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
That's the spirit! Morning Dean, and welcome back.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2021, 08:46:05 AM
But enough about Drumpf, let's talk about all the fantastic deals out there today.

Ok, that was fast.
TWSS
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2021, 08:48:49 AM
good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
Great morning to you, Dean! Happy to see you on here although it sounds like you're still dealing with health issues.

Did we miss your birthday? In any case whether it is today, coming up, or we just missed it... Happy birthday!
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 09:12:42 AM
Just watched SpaceX send up another launch, this one bound for the ISS. Amazing stuff happening there.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on April 23, 2021, 09:22:51 AM
1 year ago today. #PayHomage
When you read it like that I'm almost certain now that he was just speaking metaphorically.
Certainly reads like the rantings of a mad man to me. It's stream of consciousness, but for idiots.
And like we mentioned before, he didn't specifically say, "inject yourself", but there's no doubt the power the office holds, and for some reason, this guy in particular. When you hold that sort of power, you have to mind what you say.
it is refreshing to have a president that has no idea what he is saying half the time and just reads what his handlers put on the teleprompter for him.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on April 23, 2021, 09:32:48 AM
good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
hello Dean....Ill be in Florida in late may
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 09:38:30 AM
1 year ago today. #PayHomage
When you read it like that I'm almost certain now that he was just speaking metaphorically.
Certainly reads like the rantings of a mad man to me. It's stream of consciousness, but for idiots.
And like we mentioned before, he didn't specifically say, "inject yourself", but there's no doubt the power the office holds, and for some reason, this guy in particular. When you hold that sort of power, you have to mind what you say.
it is refreshing to have a president that has no idea what he is saying half the time and just reads what his handlers put on the teleprompter for him.
I'd say he has an idea what he's saying at least as much as Drumpf did. I'm also certain Drumpf's handlers wished he would've stuck to the teleprompter more often. When he did, he almost sounded cogent, albeit with a denture problem. When he started winging it is when he ran into trouble with people who can think logically. Personally, I hope he runs again in 2024.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on April 23, 2021, 09:40:28 AM
[...]
TRUMP VS harris 2024
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 10:07:59 AM
[...]
That'll work.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 10:43:20 AM
Speaking of politics: :D :D

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/caitlyn-jenner-files-paperwork-run-133055674.html
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 23, 2021, 11:05:12 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 11:08:22 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 11:12:14 AM
Free shipping at Famous all weekend, code YOURORDERSHIPSFREE. No minimum.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 23, 2021, 11:16:37 AM
1 year ago today. #PayHomage
When you read it like that I'm almost certain now that he was just speaking metaphorically.
Certainly reads like the rantings of a mad man to me. It's stream of consciousness, but for idiots.
It's the ranting of a social incompetent.  It compares favorably to a number of perplexing mumbles by Biden on the campaign trail, and does less harm than Biden's policies.  But we won't quibble.  When an otherwise intelligent guy sets himself up like that, he gets what's coming.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 23, 2021, 11:17:43 AM
good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
Oh my God...look what the cat drug in.  Deano!
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 11:19:29 AM
1 year ago today. #PayHomage
When you read it like that I'm almost certain now that he was just speaking metaphorically.
Certainly reads like the rantings of a mad man to me. It's stream of consciousness, but for idiots.
It's the ranting of a social incompetent.  It compares favorably to a number of perplexing mumbles by Biden on the campaign trail, and does less harm than Biden's policies.  But we won't quibble.  When an otherwise intelligent guy sets himself up like that, he gets what's coming.
Fair enough. When someone runs for office, they set themselves up to be scrutinized to a ridiculous degree. At least in this country.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 11:19:58 AM
good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
Oh my God...look what the cat drug in.  Deano!
Looks like he pulled a Scott and did the one post and run.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 23, 2021, 11:26:21 AM
1 year ago today. #PayHomage
When you read it like that I'm almost certain now that he was just speaking metaphorically.
Certainly reads like the rantings of a mad man to me. It's stream of consciousness, but for idiots.
It's the ranting of a social incompetent.  It compares favorably to a number of perplexing mumbles by Biden on the campaign trail, and does less harm than Biden's policies.  But we won't quibble.  When an otherwise intelligent guy sets himself up like that, he gets what's coming.
Fair enough. When someone runs for office, they set themselves up to be scrutinized to a ridiculous degree. At least in this country.
Some would consider that a positive vital sign for a healthy republic.  Europe has yet to recover from the shock of the war.  They've been on cruise control since we rebuilt the joint...which is probably a safe strategy for them.  When Europe has a political pulse, bad things happen.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2021, 11:27:39 AM
Speaking of politics: :D :D

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/caitlyn-jenner-files-paperwork-run-133055674.html
I'm assuming she's running as a republican? I couldn't bother to read the whole thing.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2021, 11:27:52 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 23, 2021, 11:28:59 AM
good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
Oh my God...look what the cat drug in.  Deano!
Looks like he pulled a Scott and did the one post and run.
Well, he showed up, anyway.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 23, 2021, 11:31:17 AM
Speaking of politics: :D :D

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/caitlyn-jenner-files-paperwork-run-133055674.html
I'm assuming she's running as a republican? I couldn't bother to read the whole thing.
I avoided clicking on it altogether.  I appreciate that the name was in the link, so I knew not to click.

It's not that I'm transphobic.  I just despise fame whores.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 23, 2021, 11:31:42 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz.
Morning, T.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 23, 2021, 11:33:16 AM
I'm trying unsuccessfully to recall when I crossed over the 12K posts mark.  Somehow I don't think I've managed to stay on pace to cross 13K a year later.  I have 118 to go.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 11:51:14 AM
Speaking of politics: :D :D

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/caitlyn-jenner-files-paperwork-run-133055674.html
I'm assuming she's running as a republican? I couldn't bother to read the whole thing.
I avoided clicking on it altogether.  I appreciate that the name was in the link, so I knew not to click.

It's not that I'm transphobic.  I just despise fame whores.
CNS
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2021, 11:51:23 AM
good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
Oh my God...look what the cat drug in.  Deano!
Looks like he pulled a Scott and did the one post and run.
nope. had to take the widow lady to the doctor.

my birthday present arrived. I remember liking the Indios years ago, thought I'd try them again; and you can't go wrong with anything AJ.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 11:51:26 AM
Speaking of politics: :D :D

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/caitlyn-jenner-files-paperwork-run-133055674.html
I'm assuming she's running as a republican? I couldn't bother to read the whole thing.
Yes, as a republican.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 11:52:38 AM
[...]
To a degree, I would agree scrutinizing is healthy. IMFO, we go way beyond what is healthy. But maybe that's just me.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 11:53:31 AM
good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
Oh my God...look what the cat drug in.  Deano!
Looks like he pulled a Scott and did the one post and run.
nope. had to take the widow lady to the doctor.

my birthday present arrived. I remember liking the Indios years ago, thought I'd try them again; and you can't go wrong with anything AJ.
That AJ sampler looks pretty tasty.

Also, is this the original widow, or have you stumbled across another?
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2021, 11:58:26 AM
good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
Oh my God...look what the cat drug in.  Deano!
hobbling is more like it. hi RazMan.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2021, 11:59:38 AM
good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
Oh my God...look what the cat drug in.  Deano!
Looks like he pulled a Scott and did the one post and run.
nope. had to take the widow lady to the doctor.

my birthday present arrived. I remember liking the Indios years ago, thought I'd try them again; and you can't go wrong with anything AJ.
That AJ sampler looks pretty tasty.

Also, is this the original widow, or have you stumbled across another?
same old same old.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2021, 12:00:38 PM
I'm trying unsuccessfully to recall when I crossed over the 12K posts mark.  Somehow I don't think I've managed to stay on pace to cross 13K a year later.  I have 118 to go.
just keep posting.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 23, 2021, 12:02:52 PM
[...]
Sez you when it's your guy in the oval.

Sauce for gooses is sauce for ganders, as they say.  Let's scrutinize!  We need a special prosecutor for Hunter Biden.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 23, 2021, 12:03:31 PM
good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
Oh my God...look what the cat drug in.  Deano!
hobbling is more like it. hi RazMan.
We've missed you, Deano.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2021, 12:08:40 PM
[...]

if they would treat all politicians like any other job applicant and give them a strict probation period where you could get rid of them when they don't perform ..... ot like Lincoln said, "you can't please all the people ....."
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 23, 2021, 12:12:09 PM
[...]

I say we kill them if they don't pass the probie period.  It'd give them an incentive.

And there's a simple qualification we could apply.  Anyone who wants the job is disqualified and shot.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2021, 12:28:08 PM
[...]

I like that idea.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 01:06:40 PM
[...]

Nah, it was the case when Drumpf held the office, too. I'm not saying we shouldn't scrutinize, we should. But when it goes beyond nitpicking, that's when it's just exhausting. CNN did it for 4 years, Fox News did it for the previous 8, and now the last 3 months. It's why a lot of people simply don't watch the news anymore. Because it's always the same thing, the only part that changes is which side is doing the defending and which side is doing the nitpicking.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 01:08:59 PM
good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
Oh my God...look what the cat drug in.  Deano!
Looks like he pulled a Scott and did the one post and run.
nope. had to take the widow lady to the doctor.

my birthday present arrived. I remember liking the Indios years ago, thought I'd try them again; and you can't go wrong with anything AJ.
That AJ sampler looks pretty tasty.

Also, is this the original widow, or have you stumbled across another?
same old same old.
Sometimes what's comfortable is what we like to go back to. It's the whole reason Biden got the democratic nomination. :D
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2021, 01:13:28 PM
good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
Oh my God...look what the cat drug in.  Deano!
Looks like he pulled a Scott and did the one post and run.
nope. had to take the widow lady to the doctor.

my birthday present arrived. I remember liking the Indios years ago, thought I'd try them again; and you can't go wrong with anything AJ.
That AJ sampler looks pretty tasty.

Also, is this the original widow, or have you stumbled across another?
same old same old.
Sometimes what's comfortable is what we like to go back to. It's the whole reason Biden got the democratic nomination. :D
you mean Harris right?
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2021, 01:15:48 PM
heading here for dinner tonight: https://codysoriginalroadhouse.com/phone/menu.html

Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 01:27:14 PM
good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
Oh my God...look what the cat drug in.  Deano!
Looks like he pulled a Scott and did the one post and run.
nope. had to take the widow lady to the doctor.

my birthday present arrived. I remember liking the Indios years ago, thought I'd try them again; and you can't go wrong with anything AJ.
That AJ sampler looks pretty tasty.

Also, is this the original widow, or have you stumbled across another?
same old same old.
Sometimes what's comfortable is what we like to go back to. It's the whole reason Biden got the democratic nomination. :D
you mean Harris right?
No, I mean Biden. Did your ballot say President Harris, cause if it did, that might be the smoking gun Drumpf has been searching for the last 5 months. ;)
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 01:29:24 PM
heading here for dinner tonight: https://codysoriginalroadhouse.com/phone/menu.html
If you get the steak, just don't go well done. Cause that's some commie shit right there.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 23, 2021, 01:39:41 PM
[...]

People didn't stop watching the news, they just started getting it from Facebook - which is as accurate as anything any of the broadcast networks put out there, and the networks have become indistinguishably ridiculous, so...we aren't surprised.

The Newz has never been fair, balanced, or objective.  That's just a lie that media tried to foist on consumers.  People began to think it was true at the advent of television because Ed Murrow was a pretty good salesman and they thought they could believe their own eyes.  Then the internet came along and everyone realized that the Big Four networks and the Big Two Newspapers were as full of shit as everybody else, so now it's just a free-for-all.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 01:54:56 PM
[...]

I would argue that is WHY people now get their news on FB, Twitter or Instagram. Because they don't want to get riled up for an hour, watching a station either bash their guy, or wonder why the other network is bashing their guy.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2021, 02:07:02 PM
now this is what I call a birthday presnt. I love my kids.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 23, 2021, 02:07:09 PM
[...]

People like being riled up.  It's why media came into existence in the first place.  I'd submit that what Facebook offers people is something that print and broadcast news can't - an immediate ability to respond, and the illusion that they are right because people agree with them.

Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2021, 02:14:09 PM
Speaking of politics: :D :D

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/caitlyn-jenner-files-paperwork-run-133055674.html
I'm assuming she's running as a republican? I couldn't bother to read the whole thing.
I avoided clicking on it altogether.  I appreciate that the name was in the link, so I knew not to click.

It's not that I'm transphobic.  I just despise fame whores.
#FameWhorePhobic
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 02:14:35 PM
now this is what I call a birthday presnt. I love my kids.
Looks like quite the feast in your future.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2021, 02:15:24 PM
I'm trying unsuccessfully to recall when I crossed over the 12K posts mark.  Somehow I don't think I've managed to stay on pace to cross 13K a year later.  I have 118 to go.
Wish I could easily tell but I can't. I'd have to literally count and that ain't happening.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2021, 02:18:32 PM
Reward for straightening up the humans.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2021, 02:22:31 PM
Busy morning.  See you guys managed just fine without me.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 02:22:53 PM
Reward for straightening up the humans.
I feel like that description needs some elaboration, but as it's hazzuh time, I'll have to find out what it is later.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2021, 02:22:56 PM
Let me peruse earlier posts so I'm not redundant.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2021, 02:24:32 PM
Joe's offering Diesel Uncuts at a fairly decent price.
Do prefer the connies however.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2021, 02:32:58 PM
now this is what I call a birthday presnt. I love my kids.
Very nice, but there is no coffee or cigars...
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2021, 02:34:53 PM
Today is Friday, April 23, the 113th day of 2021.
There are 252 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On April 23, 1969, Sirhan Sirhan was sentenced to death for assassinating New York Sen. Robert F. Kennedy. (The sentence was later reduced to life imprisonment.)

On this date:

In 1616 (Old Style calendar), English poet and dramatist William Shakespeare died in Stratford-upon-Avon on what has traditionally been regarded as the 52nd anniversary of his birth in 1564.

In 1789, President-elect George Washington and his wife, Martha, moved into the first executive mansion, the Franklin House, in New York.

In 1898, Spain declared war on the United States, which responded in kind two days later.

In 1940, about 200 people died in the Rhythm Night Club Fire in Natchez, Mississippi.

In 1943, U.S. Navy Lt. (jg) John F. Kennedy assumed command of PT-109, a motor torpedo boat, in the Solomon Islands during World War II. (On Aug. 2, 1943, PT-109 was rammed and sunk by a Japanese destroyer, killing two crew members; Kennedy and 10 others survived.)

In 1954, Hank Aaron of the Milwaukee Braves hit the first of his 755 major-league home runs in a game against the St. Louis Cardinals. (The Braves won, 7-5.)

In 1987, 28 construction workers were killed when an apartment complex being built in Bridgeport, Connecticut, suddenly collapsed.

In 1988, a federal ban on smoking during domestic airline flights of two hours or less went into effect.

In 1993, labor leader Cesar Chavez died in San Luis, Arizona, at age 66.

In 1996, a civil court jury in The Bronx, New York, ordered Bernhard Goetz (bur-NAHRD’ gehts) to pay $43 million to Darrell Cabey, one of four young men he’d shot on a subway car in 1984.

In 1998, James Earl Ray, who confessed to assassinating the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. and then insisted he’d been framed, died at a Nashville, Tennessee, hospital at age 70.

In 2005, the recently created video-sharing website YouTube uploaded its first clip, “Me at the Zoo,” which showed YouTube co-founder Jawed Karim standing in front of an elephant enclosure at the San Diego Zoo.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2021, 02:35:57 PM
Ten years ago: Yemen’s embattled president, Ali Abdullah Saleh (AH’-lee ahb-DUH’-luh sah-LEH’), agreed to a proposal by Gulf Arab mediators to step down within 30 days and hand power to his deputy in exchange for immunity from prosecution. (Saleh ended up leaving office in Feb. 2012.) Former Sony Corp. president and chairman Norio Ohga, credited with developing the compact disc, died in Tokyo at age 81.

Five years ago: A confident Donald Trump told supporters in Bridgeport, Connecticut, that he was not changing his pitch to voters, a day after his chief adviser assured Republican officials their party’s front-runner would show more restraint while campaigning. Britain marked the 400th anniversary of the death of William Shakespeare with parades, church services and stage performances; President Barack Obama took a break from political talks in London to tour the Globe Theatre, a re-creation of the venue where many of the Bard’s plays were first performed.

One year ago: New data showed unemployment in the U.S. swelling to levels last seen during the Great Depression of the 1930s, with 1 in 6 American workers thrown out of a job by the coronavirus; more than 4.4 million laid-off workers had applied for unemployment benefits in the preceding week. At a White House briefing, President Donald Trump noted that researchers were looking at the effects of disinfectants on the coronavirus, and wondered aloud whether they could be injected into people. Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden told an online fundraiser that Trump’s efforts to block emergency funding for the U.S. Postal Service showed that Trump was trying to “undermine” the election and make it harder for Americans to vote by mail. In an NFL draft conducted remotely due to the coronavirus, the Cincinnati Bengals chose LSU quarterback Joe Burrow as the first pick.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2021, 02:39:38 PM
Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Alan Oppenheimer is 91.
Actor David Birney is 82.
Actor Lee Majors is 82.
Hockey Hall of Famer Tony Esposito is 78.
Irish nationalist Bernadette Devlin McAliskey is 74.
Actor Blair Brown is 74.
Writer-director Paul Brickman is 72.
Actor Joyce DeWitt is 72.
Actor James Russo is 68.
Filmmaker-author Michael Moore is 67.
Actor Judy Davis is 66.
Actor Valerie Bertinelli is 61.
Actor Craig Sheffer is 61.
Actor-comedian-talk show host George Lopez is 60.
U.S. Olympic gold medal skier Donna Weinbrecht is 56.
Actor Melina Kanakaredes (kah-nah-KAH’-ree-deez) is 54.
Rock musician Stan Frazier (Sugar Ray) is 53.
Actor Scott Bairstow (BEHR’-stow) is 51.
Actor-writer John Lutz is 48.
Actor Barry Watson is 47.
Rock musician Aaron Dessner (The National) is 45.
Rock musician Bryce Dessner (The National) is 45.
Professional wrestler/actor John Cena is 44.
Actor-writer-comedian John Oliver is 44.
Actor Kal Penn is 44.
Retired MLB All-Star Andruw Jones is 44.
Actor Jaime King is 42.
Pop singer Taio (TY’-oh) Cruz is 38.
Actor Aaron Hill is 38. Actor Jesse Lee Soffer is 37.
Actor Rachel Skarsten is 36.
Rock musician Anthony LaMarca (The War on Drugs) is 34.
Singer-songwriter John Fullbright is 33.
Actor Dev Patel (puh-TEHL’) is 31.
Actor Matthew Underwood is 31.
Model Gigi Hadid is 26.
Rock musicians Jake and Josh Kiszka (Greta Van Fleet) are 25.
Actor Charlie Rowe (TV: “Salvation”) is 25.
Tennis player Ashleigh Barty is 25.
U.S. Olympic gold medal snowboarder Chloe Kim is 21.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2021, 02:40:56 PM
heading here for dinner tonight: https://codysoriginalroadhouse.com/phone/menu.html
Are you going with the prime rib?
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2021, 02:42:20 PM
Not a great price, but decent at the Sis.

AJ Fernandez Rosa De Guadalupe Toro
Toro (6.2"x54)
Pack of 10
$44.99
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2021, 02:43:02 PM
now this is what I call a birthday presnt. I love my kids.
That is very nice.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2021, 02:44:55 PM
Reward for straightening up the humans.
Good afternoon, ClemsonDave.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2021, 02:54:42 PM
heading here for dinner tonight: https://codysoriginalroadhouse.com/phone/menu.html
If you get the steak, just don't go well done. Cause that's some commie shit right there.
medium rare only when I cook them.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2021, 02:55:26 PM
Reward for straightening up the humans.
hi Dave.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2021, 02:56:25 PM
heading here for dinner tonight: https://codysoriginalroadhouse.com/phone/menu.html
Are you going with the prime rib?
probably not. haven't decided yet. will let you know tomorrow.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2021, 03:24:57 PM
heading here for dinner tonight: https://codysoriginalroadhouse.com/phone/menu.html
Are you going with the prime rib?
probably not. haven't decided yet. will let you know tomorrow.
All of a sudden got a hankering for some chicken fried chicken... ;D
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2021, 03:25:26 PM
Good to have you drop in Deano!   ;D
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2021, 03:36:22 PM
heading here for dinner tonight: https://codysoriginalroadhouse.com/phone/menu.html
Are you going with the prime rib?
probably not. haven't decided yet. will let you know tomorrow.
I'm counting on it.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on April 23, 2021, 05:25:46 PM
now this is what I call a birthday presnt. I love my kids.
nice 👍😋
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 23, 2021, 05:46:11 PM
heading here for dinner tonight: https://codysoriginalroadhouse.com/phone/menu.html
Are you going with the prime rib?
probably not. haven't decided yet. will let you know tomorrow.
All of a sudden got a hankering for some chicken fried chicken... ;D
All of a sudden I have a hankering for Prime Rib.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2021, 06:57:25 PM

heading here for dinner tonight: https://codysoriginalroadhouse.com/phone/menu.html
Are you going with the prime rib?
probably not. haven't decided yet. will let you know tomorrow.
All of a sudden got a hankering for some chicken fried chicken... ;D
All of a sudden I have a hankering for Prime Rib.

All of a sudden I have a hankering for someone else to do the damn cooking.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 08:12:52 PM

heading here for dinner tonight: https://codysoriginalroadhouse.com/phone/menu.html
Are you going with the prime rib?
probably not. haven't decided yet. will let you know tomorrow.
All of a sudden got a hankering for some chicken fried chicken... ;D
All of a sudden I have a hankering for Prime Rib.

All of a sudden I have a hankering for someone else to do the damn cooking.
We let Chipotle handle that chore for us tonight.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2021, 09:03:52 PM

heading here for dinner tonight: https://codysoriginalroadhouse.com/phone/menu.html
Are you going with the prime rib?
probably not. haven't decided yet. will let you know tomorrow.
All of a sudden got a hankering for some chicken fried chicken... ;D
All of a sudden I have a hankering for Prime Rib.

All of a sudden I have a hankering for someone else to do the damn cooking.
We let Chipotle handle that chore for us tonight.
We ordered pizza.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2021, 09:15:29 PM
Evening!
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 09:21:53 PM
Archetype

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210424/adc2816ee01c05ae81571e939a599319.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 09:33:10 PM

heading here for dinner tonight: https://codysoriginalroadhouse.com/phone/menu.html
Are you going with the prime rib?
probably not. haven't decided yet. will let you know tomorrow.
All of a sudden got a hankering for some chicken fried chicken... ;D
All of a sudden I have a hankering for Prime Rib.

All of a sudden I have a hankering for someone else to do the damn cooking.
We let Chipotle handle that chore for us tonight.
We ordered pizza.
That's a solid option. We did that on Tuesday.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on April 23, 2021, 09:51:44 PM
One of these things is not like the other.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2021, 09:53:57 PM
On to #2.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2021, 09:55:06 PM

heading here for dinner tonight: https://codysoriginalroadhouse.com/phone/menu.html
Are you going with the prime rib?
probably not. haven't decided yet. will let you know tomorrow.
All of a sudden got a hankering for some chicken fried chicken... ;D
All of a sudden I have a hankering for Prime Rib.

All of a sudden I have a hankering for someone else to do the damn cooking.
We let Chipotle handle that chore for us tonight.
We ordered pizza.
Never s bad option.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 09:55:36 PM
One of these things is not like the other.
"One of these people cares about protecting those around him, and the rest don't" may not be the sick burn you think it is.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 09:56:12 PM
On to #2.
Good choice.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2021, 10:20:40 PM
Today from SBC

DE & Undercrown Core Special!
Starting now until tomorrow at midnight enjoy two specials on Drew Estate, Undercrown Maduro, Shade & Sungrown!

Categories
Drew Estate
Undercrown Maduro
Undercrown Shade
Undercrown Sungrown

CODE: DEUC = 17% off with 5% reward points on above categories!

or

CODE: DEUC150 = 26% off with 5% reward points on orders $150+ on above categories!
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2021, 10:22:24 PM
Also from SBC

24 Hour Special!
Starting now until tomorrow at midnight enjoy one special on three categories.

Caldwell
Casa Fernandez
Crowned Heads

CODE: 24HR = 18% off plus 5% reward points on categories above
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2021, 10:24:31 PM
Holts offering up Padrons

https://www.holts.com/specials/top-shelf-showcase.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=https%3A//emma-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/pr0cb/5f5459eb7a6e93f4c1fa23025fc9ebae/TSS-Padron_April20_01.gif&utm_campaign=TSS042021%20-%20PADRON%20Pt2
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2021, 10:35:04 PM
Little bit of effort to get us to 8.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2021, 10:38:22 PM
From Cigar Aficionado, 10 Spring smokes:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/10-spring-smokes-to-light-up-the-season
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2021, 10:49:15 PM
Feels good to be on page 8.
Title: Re: 4/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2021, 11:11:48 PM
Feels good to be on page 8.
Ya done good.