Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
8/6/2016
« on: August 06, 2016, 12:00:02 AM »

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/6/2016
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 02:01:13 AM »

Damn, I have to get up at 5:45 a.m. to go and babysit in the morning, and I can't sleep.... ugh..!  So, I thought I'd have 3 fingers of 1843 Kentucky Bourbon to see if that will relax me enough to go back to sleep...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/6/2016
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 02:09:12 AM »

My wife hates to go grocery shopping for her deadbeat brother, because he has a conniption fit if she buys the wrong thing.  But he won't go to the store himself.  He's like scared to go.  So anyway, last week he wanted their deli 8 piece fried chicken.  Well, they were out, so she bought him a rotisserie chicken.  Well guess what, his chicken was raw.  My wife told the deli and they said, "Yes we made a mistake and set the chicken to the wrong temp.  We thought we pulled all of them after we realized what had happened.  So, for all people to have gotten a raw chicken, the deadbeat has to yell and scream at my wife off it.  Oh well, it's nice to be a close knit family...   :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/6/2016
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 02:11:57 AM »

My sister-in-law owns a Cherry Berry frozen yogurt store.  They had a special last weekend, so we took the grand kids up there for some ice cream.  They both selected, sour apple, sour lemon aid, and sour gummy worms for the toppings....  Kids are funny like that, and they loved it...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/6/2016
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 02:21:31 AM »

We still have a land line telephone.  I know, get rid of it....!   So since the primary elections have been going on, we have been getting a phone call every hour, and every 1/2 hour.  We average 12 calls a day, starting at 8:30am till 10:00pm.  I believe it's mostly the election polls that are calling.  But it's never been this crazy before.  I guess their polls can't seem to really figure out what's going on between Donald and Hillary...?  I'm just hoping that Wiki Leaks will come up with some thing on Hillary before the election.  I think this election is ready for a do over...!  Remove all elected officials, and select new people by their drivers license like they select a jury.  Hey, I think this bourbon is starting to kick in... :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/6/2016
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2016, 02:23:56 AM »

Ya know, I think you guys are the nicest assholes I've ever met....  I'm sorry I haven't been supporting the blog that often, but I'm sort of like a pin ball bouncing around from here and there....
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/6/2016
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2016, 02:28:59 AM »

We've almost had our new car for a year now.  September I think...?  And we've already put 1,500 miles on it.  The gas mileage in town is terrible, but it got 34.5 to 39.5 mpg on the highway.  And 189 hp seems to work real fine for passing and such.  Oh, that low tire pressure light did come on.  I did put some tire in the air, but my cheap ass tire pressure gauge is a piece of shit. But I finally got it to work, and the low pressure light went off... yeah..!!!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/6/2016
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2016, 02:31:00 AM »

Well, I have to get back to bed so I can get back up in a few hours...!  I'll smoke a Moontrance later today in honor of your guys..! Nite..!

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2016, 04:41:48 AM »

We've almost had our new car for a year now.  September I think...?  And we've already put 1,500 miles on it.  The gas mileage in town is terrible, but it got 34.5 to 39.5 mpg on the highway.  And 189 hp seems to work real fine for passing and such.  Oh, that low tire pressure light did come on.  I did put some tire in the air, but my cheap ass tire pressure gauge is a piece of shit. But I finally got it to work, and the low pressure light went off... yeah..!!!
Hot air expands.  Tires, friction with pavement, heat, expansion, increase pressure, idiot light goes off. Still got low tire pressure BD.

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2016, 06:26:13 AM »

happy Saturday. it's a BD morning.
going to be a rainy day here. Short Story lit, coffee brewing.

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2016, 06:31:06 AM »

Morning Dean, looks like BD was on the loose without adult supervision last night.

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2016, 06:31:44 AM »

Thanks for kicking things of BD, sorry we weren't here for company.

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2016, 06:32:37 AM »

If anyone is anxious to check the DD's just play with your Nub then go back to sleep.

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2016, 06:33:12 AM »

Morning Travellin Dve

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2016, 06:33:13 AM »

Morning Dean, looks like BD was on the loose without adult supervision last night.
well he kind of had CB.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4