Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2016, 09:30:59 AM »

For those that remember my post 2 years back about the elderly fellow in Austin that smokes cigars every day at age 108 this is his 110th birthday.

His words of wisdom:

I’ve been here for 109 years,” Overton said. “I don’t have no pains, no aches, no nothing.”
He spends most of his time sitting on his East Austin porch, and he will be the first to tell you his secret to a long and healthy life is whiskey and cigars.

“Oh I’ve had over 1,000 cigars,” Overton said laughing. “If I would of said dollars instead of cigars, I’d be a millionaire.”

http://kxan.com/2016/05/06/americas-oldest-veteran-austin-native-turning-110/

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2016, 09:32:43 AM »

For those that remember my post 2 years back about the elderly fellow in Austin that smokes cigars every day at age 108 this is his 110th birthday.

http://kxan.com/2016/05/06/americas-oldest-veteran-austin-native-turning-110/
Awesome! Finally, some good news.

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2016, 09:37:59 AM »

For those that remember my post 2 years back about the elderly fellow in Austin that smokes cigars every day at age 108 this is his 110th birthday.

His words of wisdom:

I’ve been here for 109 years,” Overton said. “I don’t have no pains, no aches, no nothing.”
He spends most of his time sitting on his East Austin porch, and he will be the first to tell you his secret to a long and healthy life is whiskey and cigars.

“Oh I’ve had over 1,000 cigars,” Overton said laughing. “If I would of said dollars instead of cigars, I’d be a millionaire.”

http://kxan.com/2016/05/06/americas-oldest-veteran-austin-native-turning-110/

I shall live by his wisdom when I retire, I have more than an adequate supply of cigars to make 110. ;)

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2016, 09:39:08 AM »

For those that remember my post 2 years back about the elderly fellow in Austin that smokes cigars every day at age 108 this is his 110th birthday.

http://kxan.com/2016/05/06/americas-oldest-veteran-austin-native-turning-110/
Awesome! Finally, some good news.
I tried to find him last time so we could gift him but never could.  I am going to try again.

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2016, 09:47:54 AM »

Was there a blip in the site or was that my internet connection?  I got scared for a bit thinking that I'd have to do "IT work" this weekend.

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2016, 09:50:42 AM »

Was there a blip in the site or was that my internet connection?  I got scared for a bit thinking that I'd have to do "IT work" this weekend.
Been working fine for me.

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2016, 09:53:06 AM »

For those that remember my post 2 years back about the elderly fellow in Austin that smokes cigars every day at age 108 this is his 110th birthday.

His words of wisdom:

I’ve been here for 109 years,” Overton said. “I don’t have no pains, no aches, no nothing.”
He spends most of his time sitting on his East Austin porch, and he will be the first to tell you his secret to a long and healthy life is whiskey and cigars.

“Oh I’ve had over 1,000 cigars,” Overton said laughing. “If I would of said dollars instead of cigars, I’d be a millionaire.”

http://kxan.com/2016/05/06/americas-oldest-veteran-austin-native-turning-110/

Although I think his math might be a little off. Pretty sure if you had 1000 dollars, you wouldn't be a millionaire. Maybe he meant 1000 x $1,000 dollar bills? It's almost his birthday, I'll cut him some slack. Plus there's no telling how much whiskey he'd had before he made that quote.

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2016, 09:53:12 AM »

good morning and Happy Saturday!
BrickHouse Fuma and coffee.
got the lady's grandson for the weekend. I know very little about 14 year old boys. the house is trashed already.
taking himvand a buddy to a local car show in a old Z28? I get to drive, my buddy is legally blind but restores old cars.

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2016, 09:55:09 AM »

[...]

I know generally where he lives and $1000 to him is probably like a million to us

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2016, 09:56:08 AM »

good morning and Happy Saturday!
BrickHouse Fuma and coffee.
got the lady's grandson for the weekend. I know very little about 14 year old boys. the house is trashed already.
taking himvand a buddy to a local car show in a old Z28? I get to drive, my buddy is legally blind but restores old cars.
LOL I had a 69 Z 28 in high school, hauling ass ride

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2016, 09:56:32 AM »

Morning Dean

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2016, 09:59:01 AM »

good morning and Happy Saturday!
BrickHouse Fuma and coffee.
got the lady's grandson for the weekend. I know very little about 14 year old boys. the house is trashed already.
taking himvand a buddy to a local car show in a old Z28? I get to drive, my buddy is legally blind but restores old cars.
Sounds fun. I'm pretty sure 14 year olds like cars and masturbating... You chose well.

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2016, 10:01:31 AM »

good morning and Happy Saturday!
BrickHouse Fuma and coffee.
got the lady's grandson for the weekend. I know very little about 14 year old boys. the house is trashed already.
taking himvand a buddy to a local car show in a old Z28? I get to drive, my buddy is legally blind but restores old cars.
Sounds fun. I'm pretty sure 14 year olds like cars and masturbating... You chose well.
well I ain't taking him whoring yet!

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2016, 10:12:10 AM »

good morning and Happy Saturday!
BrickHouse Fuma and coffee.
got the lady's grandson for the weekend. I know very little about 14 year old boys. the house is trashed already.
taking himvand a buddy to a local car show in a old Z28? I get to drive, my buddy is legally blind but restores old cars.
Sounds fun. I'm pretty sure 14 year olds like cars and masturbating... You chose well.
well I ain't taking him whoring yet!
I think they would like that just fine but best if they masterbate first so as to get their money's worth from the whore.

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2016, 10:14:30 AM »

On the plane ready to go, have a good day all.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5