Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2021, 02:43:19 PM »

Reporting in safe.
Did You Survive The Deadly QAnon Militia Capitol Attack of March 4th???
Just read an article about this, apparently March 20th is now the new date. :D
And where prey tell did they get that date from, other than it's Figments birthday...
Also my mom's birthday, oddly enough.

I don't remember the specifics, something about 60 days from the "fake" inauguration, which has Biden as the puppet president to give them time to round up Hillary and the pope and everyone else that is facing execution. (no, seriously)
I didn't know the pope was a Democrat. I thought he was a King or something.

« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2021, 03:23:45 PM »

Reporting in safe.
Did You Survive The Deadly QAnon Militia Capitol Attack of March 4th???
Just read an article about this, apparently March 20th is now the new date. :D
And where prey tell did they get that date from, other than it's Figments birthday...
Also my mom's birthday, oddly enough.

I don't remember the specifics, something about 60 days from the "fake" inauguration, which has Biden as the puppet president to give them time to round up Hillary and the pope and everyone else that is facing execution. (no, seriously)
I didn't know the pope was a Democrat. I thought he was a King or something.
Always learning something new on the banter!

« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2021, 04:30:55 PM »

Good morning, Dave. Leaving you mostly on your own today because I've got two big deliverables and I'm not even close to being done. The good news is that I'm "off" for the next two days.
An actual weekend, enjoy!
Maybe you'll actually get a smoke in?
I will, damn it! Already planning it.
We've heard that line before.
Three proof will be in the photo tomorrow morning.
Ok, but if the photo is of a Gran Habano Vintage 2002, I'll know you're trying to pass an old photo off as new. :D

Hahaha. I would never have thought to post an old photo. You all aren't worth the effort of lying. But to be honest, I may actually have one of those Gran Habanos.

« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2021, 08:46:44 PM »

Good morning, Dave. Leaving you mostly on your own today because I've got two big deliverables and I'm not even close to being done. The good news is that I'm "off" for the next two days.
An actual weekend, enjoy!
Maybe you'll actually get a smoke in?
I will, damn it! Already planning it.
We've heard that line before.
Three proof will be in the photo tomorrow morning.
Ok, but if the photo is of a Gran Habano Vintage 2002, I'll know you're trying to pass an old photo off as new. :D

Hahaha. I would never have thought to post an old photo. You all aren't worth the effort of lying. But to be honest, I may actually have one of those Gran Habanos.
We're not worth it you say?

« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2021, 09:27:08 PM »

Good morning, Dave. Leaving you mostly on your own today because I've got two big deliverables and I'm not even close to being done. The good news is that I'm "off" for the next two days.
An actual weekend, enjoy!
Maybe you'll actually get a smoke in?
I will, damn it! Already planning it.
We've heard that line before.
Three proof will be in the photo tomorrow morning.
Ok, but if the photo is of a Gran Habano Vintage 2002, I'll know you're trying to pass an old photo off as new. :D

Hahaha. I would never have thought to post an old photo. You all aren't worth the effort of lying. But to be honest, I may actually have one of those Gran Habanos.
We're not worth it you say?
Did I offend you?

« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2021, 09:29:03 PM »

Espinosa Crema

« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2021, 09:34:45 PM »

Espinosa Crema

Did you see 10/ $25 robusto Crema's on the Page?

« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2021, 09:36:10 PM »

Clemson beat ND 13-7 in a slugfest with 4 HR's.
Fun to watch.

« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2021, 09:38:52 PM »

Not fun going through life with a name like this...

« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2021, 10:02:29 PM »

Espinosa Crema

Did you see 10/ $25 robusto Crema's on the Page?
I didn't, but that's where I got them originally.

« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2021, 10:58:19 PM »

Not fun going through life with a name like this...
What a putz.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]