Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2021, 11:45:36 AM »

Good morning, Dave. Leaving you mostly on your own today because I've got two big deliverables and I'm not even close to being done. The good news is that I'm "off" for the next two days.
An actual weekend, enjoy!
Maybe you'll actually get a smoke in?
I will, damn it! Already planning it.
We've heard that line before.
Indeed!

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2021, 11:45:56 AM »

Page 3 it is!

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2021, 11:48:12 AM »

$1.9T Covid aid bill heads for agonizing Senate 'vote-a-rama'

Sounds like fun!

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2021, 11:58:00 AM »

$1.9T Covid aid bill heads for agonizing Senate 'vote-a-rama'

Sounds like fun!
I'm sure it will be must-see tv.

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2021, 12:06:15 PM »

good afternoon Banter Land.
just lit an Oliva O maduro robusto. first cigar in forever.
my health luck continues. my pulmonologist says my lung problems are all RA related and I have no breathing issues. 🤣
long day yesterday. saw a physical therapist late morning who believes my Achilles tendon is torn and said they couldn't do anything for me. they called my Primary to set up an MRI and talk with an Orthopedic surgeon. just waiting on the MRI results. 😥
I have a new infusion med and so far it hasn't put me in the hospital.
I finally get my first COVID vaccine next Tuesday. let's see what I come down with then.

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2021, 12:37:36 PM »

Great to hear from you Deano!  Aside from the health challenges, sounds like things are going OK.  We've all been thinking about you.

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2021, 12:38:47 PM »

Afternoon with a BIP, Figment having some peanut butter.

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2021, 12:39:12 PM »

Afternoon with a BIP, Figment having some peanut butter.

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2021, 12:41:07 PM »

Great to hear from you Deano!  Aside from the health challenges, sounds like things are going OK.  We've all been thinking about you.
played golf Sunday. first full round in months. still shot under 100. will hit the links again this Sunday followed by two business meetings. no sense laying still waiting for the end.
btw - got 2 kayaks for sale cheap.

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2021, 01:00:54 PM »

out for an oil change.
truck not me.

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2021, 01:01:50 PM »

Great to hear from you Deano!  Aside from the health challenges, sounds like things are going OK.  We've all been thinking about you.
played golf Sunday. first full round in months. still shot under 100. will hit the links again this Sunday followed by two business meetings. no sense laying still waiting for the end.
btw - got 2 kayaks for sale cheap.
I remember golf. Afternoon, Deano. Glad to see you back, and good news that you're still relatively healthy. Let us know when that vaccine gives you 5G wifi. :D

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2021, 01:14:13 PM »

Reporting in safe.
Did You Survive The Deadly QAnon Militia Capitol Attack of March 4th???
Just read an article about this, apparently March 20th is now the new date. :D

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2021, 01:17:37 PM »

Great to hear from you Deano!  Aside from the health challenges, sounds like things are going OK.  We've all been thinking about you.
played golf Sunday. first full round in months. still shot under 100. will hit the links again this Sunday followed by two business meetings. no sense laying still waiting for the end.
btw - got 2 kayaks for sale cheap.
I remember golf. Afternoon, Deano. Glad to see you back, and good news that you're still relatively healthy. Let us know when that vaccine gives you 5G wifi. :D
I'll get 5G about the time the GOP approves the Stimulus package - 2024.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/5/2021
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2021, 01:40:59 PM »

Today’s selection
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/5/2021
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2021, 01:44:44 PM »

good afternoon Banter Land.
just lit an Oliva O maduro robusto. first cigar in forever.
my health luck continues. my pulmonologist says my lung problems are all RA related and I have no breathing issues. 🤣
long day yesterday. saw a physical therapist late morning who believes my Achilles tendon is torn and said they couldn't do anything for me. they called my Primary to set up an MRI and talk with an Orthopedic surgeon. just waiting on the MRI results. 😥
I have a new infusion med and so far it hasn't put me in the hospital.
I finally get my first COVID vaccine next Tuesday. let's see what I come down with then.
hello job security Dean. Get that MRI ASAP, you don’t want that to pop!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5