Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2018, 02:55:21 PM »

Amazon Anaconda lit following a very nice nap on the veranda.  Good breeze today and quite pleasant out.
I'm considering a Drew Esrate T-52 cigarillo while I run across town.

« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2018, 03:02:03 PM »

Amazon Anaconda lit following a very nice nap on the veranda.  Good breeze today and quite pleasant out.
I'm considering a Drew Esrate T-52 cigarillo while I run across town.
Smoke sounds good but I think you would be much better off driving across town than 🏃

« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2018, 03:03:40 PM »

Amazon Anaconda lit following a very nice nap on the veranda.  Good breeze today and quite pleasant out.
air is very heavy today.
don't put any in any balloons then....

« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2018, 04:16:32 PM »

Amazon Anaconda lit following a very nice nap on the veranda.  Good breeze today and quite pleasant out.
I'm considering a Drew Esrate T-52 cigarillo while I run across town.
Smoke sounds good but I think you would be much better off driving across town than
Let's call it a brisk walk.

« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2018, 04:56:02 PM »

Amazon Anaconda lit following a very nice nap on the veranda.  Good breeze today and quite pleasant out.
I'm considering a Drew Esrate T-52 cigarillo while I run across town.
Smoke sounds good but I think you would be much better off driving across town than
Let's call it a brisk walk.
Confirmed. Only had time for the short smoke today. I prefer these T-52s to the No.9 cigarillos.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]