CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: 7/18/2018  (Read 6573 times)

Threebean

Re: 7/18/2018
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2018, 07:33:52 AM »

good morning guys, on my way to hospital as soon as I finish my coffee.

snake was probably hiding in the canvas cover of the canopy that was set up from the party Sunday, she was folding it and felt a sharp pain, by the time she got 15' toward the house she couldn't walk and called me, I drove up and took her to the ER. the nurse she has in the ICU has worked in Florida for 30 years and said this was a bad one, but assured us she'd be fine.
believe it or not the crippled model was in the ER room next to her. her blood pressure was 220 over 100. they admitted her.
I absolutely believe it.
Yep.  Next the redhead will call, her boat sprung a leak.  She needs Dean to plug the hole...
she's in Cuba and then touring Europe for the summer. I guess the contractor is working on the gazebo/firepit.
Hopefully you'll get some nice Cubans on her return.
Cigars or the kind hiding below deck?  I imagine she'll receive offers for both.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2018, 07:35:10 AM »

snake was probably hiding in the canvas cover of the canopy that was set up from the party Sunday, she was folding it and felt a sharp pain, by the time she got 15' toward the house she couldn't walk and called me, I drove up and took her to the ER. the nurse she has in the ICU has worked in Florida for 30 years and said this was a bad one, but assured us she'd be fine.
believe it or not the crippled model was in the ER room next to her. her blood pressure was 220 over 100. they admitted her.
I absolutely believe it.
Me too. I saw that episode of General Hospital.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2018, 07:37:45 AM »

I absolutely believe it.
Yep.  Next the redhead will call, her boat sprung a leak.  She needs Dean to plug the hole...
she's in Cuba and then touring Europe for the summer. I guess the contractor is working on the gazebo/firepit.
Cigars or the kind hiding below deck?  I imagine she'll receive offers for both.
The cigars will be fake. The stowaways very real.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2018, 07:38:30 AM »

I absolutely believe it.
Me too. I saw that episode of General Hospital.
LALTS

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2018, 07:39:17 AM »

I absolutely believe it.
The cigars will be fake. The stowaways very real.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2018, 07:42:36 AM »

I absolutely believe it.
Not sure why you didn't worm your way at least into the Cuba trip.
I was asked to tag along.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2018, 07:46:22 AM »

I absolutely believe it.
And you stayed...why?

Threebean

« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2018, 07:57:21 AM »

I absolutely believe it.
And you stayed...why?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2018, 08:30:08 AM »

I absolutely believe it.
And you stayed...why?

Lol, exactly.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2018, 09:09:33 AM »

I absolutely believe it.
And you stayed...why?

Well done, Bean.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2018, 09:15:47 AM »

I absolutely believe it.
And you stayed...why?
I have my Archives Event this month, eye surgery this month and next, Convention in Ft Lauderdale next month, then I have to see about a dental surgeon after that.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2018, 09:18:19 AM »

Good morning?   ???

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!