Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Thursday, Sep 7th, is National Beer Lovers Day.  Note it's Beer, not choco raspberry bubble gum kiddie flavor alcoholic carbonated beverage day.
But what's wrong with these?   :-\

Thursday, Sep 7th, is National Beer Lovers Day.  Note it's Beer, not choco raspberry bubble gum kiddie flavor alcoholic carbonated beverage day.
But what's wrong with these?   :-\

My Little Pony poundin' beers!?!?

Thursday, Sep 7th, is National Beer Lovers Day.  Note it's Beer, not choco raspberry bubble gum kiddie flavor alcoholic carbonated beverage day.
But what's wrong with these?   :-\

My Little Pony poundin' beers!?!?
MLP approved beers!

Thursday, Sep 7th, is National Beer Lovers Day.  Note it's Beer, not choco raspberry bubble gum kiddie flavor alcoholic carbonated beverage day.
But what's wrong with these?   :-\

My Little Pony poundin' beers!?!?
MLP approved beers!
you sure you're from Texas?

Thursday, Sep 7th, is National Beer Lovers Day.  Note it's Beer, not choco raspberry bubble gum kiddie flavor alcoholic carbonated beverage day.
But what's wrong with these?   :-\

My Little Pony poundin' beers!?!?
MLP approved beers!
Horseshit beer?

5:00 pm Irma Update

Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Toro and a real beer.

Feels like fall out here this afternoon

5:00 pm Irma Update
projected guesses show I'm safe, maybe winds 55-60 mph and storm surge, glad I'm a bit more inland and 32' above sea level.

5:00 pm Irma Update
projected guesses show I'm safe, maybe winds 55-60 mph and storm surge, glad I'm a bit more inland and 32' above sea level.
Electric service would probably be your worst issue with the current projections

5:00 pm Irma Update
projected guesses show I'm safe, maybe winds 55-60 mph and storm surge, glad I'm a bit more inland and 32' above sea level.
Electric service would probably be your worst issue with the current projections
I have a small generator for the fridge. may stop at Harbor Freight to see what they have for that loaner window shaker.

Thursday, Sep 7th, is National Beer Lovers Day.  Note it's Beer, not choco raspberry bubble gum kiddie flavor alcoholic carbonated beverage day.
Foo Foo beers!  Sheesh!
do they come with little pink umbrellas and fruit?
Not quite, but they are 7-10% alcohol!

5:00 pm Irma Update
projected guesses show I'm safe, maybe winds 55-60 mph and storm surge, glad I'm a bit more inland and 32' above sea level.
Electric service would probably be your worst issue with the current projections
I have a small generator for the fridge. may stop at Harbor Freight to see what they have for that loaner window shaker.
If you got an electric stove make sure your propane tank is full for cooking on the grill.

Thursday, Sep 7th, is National Beer Lovers Day.  Note it's Beer, not choco raspberry bubble gum kiddie flavor alcoholic carbonated beverage day.
Foo Foo beers!  Sheesh!
do they come with little pink umbrellas and fruit?
Not quite, but they are 7-10% alcohol!
And more artificial flavoring than a cherry Coke

5:00 pm Irma Update
projected guesses show I'm safe, maybe winds 55-60 mph and storm surge, glad I'm a bit more inland and 32' above sea level.
Electric service would probably be your worst issue with the current projections
I have a small generator for the fridge. may stop at Harbor Freight to see what they have for that loaner window shaker.
If you got an electric stove make sure your propane tank is full for cooking on the grill.
good on propane.

from the Citrus County Sheriff Office.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9