Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2017, 04:06:12 PM »

Try not to let the website fall into Ruskie hands without a Dave present. Hazzuh!
If we get hacked, we're blaming Dave.

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2017, 04:34:01 PM »

we have a new POTUS!
is America great or what?
only time will tell. can't be worse than the last eight years can it?
Much, much worse, since by most measurable standards, the last 8 years were pretty good for many Americans. Morning, StuffedUpDean.
Sure, the past eight years were pretty good for most Americans, because Obama signed off on the Bush economic bailout and made the Bush tax cuts permanent. So, thanks, Obama. But he seriously screwed up foreign policy, saddled us with a healthcare system that is a ticking economic time-bomb, inflamed racial tensions, indulged criminals and lawlessness, infringed the Second Amendment, pushed a globalist agenda most Americans don't support, grabbed power for the executive branch, and just for fun pardoned known terrorists before he left office. So, yeah...there's room for it to get a lot better. Whether Trump delivers remains to be seen.

Afternoon, muchachos.
Good afternoon, Bret.
Afternoon, Mr. Mayor. Is Jersey great again?

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2017, 04:35:01 PM »

Try not to let the website fall into Ruskie hands without a Dave present. Hazzuh!
If we get hacked, we're blaming Dave.
The beauty of that strategy is the redundancy of targets.

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2017, 04:55:47 PM »

had a nice day but I'm beat. just can't keep up with the young kids. we let them do their thing as we meandered slowly through the park, stopping at every other sitting area.

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2017, 11:48:57 PM »

Sheesh x7
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]