Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2017, 11:18:07 AM »

Morning, all! Hope everyone has a swell day! I hear there are parades going on around the country. Get the kids together with some popcorn and sodas and enjoy!
no parades close to me. will be strolling through one of Florida's beautiful State parks soon though.

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2017, 11:49:57 AM »

they are finally here and I'm ready to leave.
I feel like TexDave, always waiting.

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2017, 11:51:09 AM »

they are finally here and I'm ready to leave.
I feel like TexDave, always waiting.
Enjoy your walk, Dean.

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2017, 01:12:56 PM »

Saturday lull. Not even any Chip/NJDave history lesson today. Sheesh.

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2017, 01:36:38 PM »

Saturday lull. Not even any Chip/NJDave history lesson today. Sheesh.
Now I have no idea who to wish a happy birthday to!

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2017, 01:45:26 PM »

Saturday lull. Not even any Chip/NJDave history lesson today. Sheesh.
On top of that when it's hazzuh time we'll be daveless.  😱

« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2017, 02:29:04 PM »

Saturday lull. Not even any Chip/NJDave history lesson today. Sheesh.
On top of that when it's hazzuh time we'll be daveless.  😱
I did what I could today. Lol

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2017, 02:32:37 PM »

Saturday lull. Not even any Chip/NJDave history lesson today. Sheesh.
Now I have no idea who to wish a happy birthday to!
Right?

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2017, 02:33:30 PM »

Saturday lull. Not even any Chip/NJDave history lesson today. Sheesh.
On top of that when it's hazzuh time we'll be daveless.  😱
Wait. What? That's not allowed. Maybe we can bring in cb for some OT pay?

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2017, 02:45:45 PM »

Saturday lull. Not even any Chip/NJDave history lesson today. Sheesh.
On top of that when it's hazzuh time we'll be daveless.  😱
Wait. What? That's not allowed. Maybe we can bring in cb for some OT pay?
Check the Dave bylaws to see if LTG is allowed to deputize someone.  The only qualification is being able to fog a mirror.

« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2017, 02:47:51 PM »

Saturday lull. Not even any Chip/NJDave history lesson today. Sheesh.
On top of that when it's hazzuh time we'll be daveless.  😱
Wait. What? That's not allowed. Maybe we can bring in cb for some OT pay?
Check the Dave bylaws to see if LTG is allowed to deputize someone.  The only qualification is being able to fog a mirror.
And even that we'll consider on a case-by-case basis.

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2017, 02:55:47 PM »

Try not to let the website fall into Ruskie hands without a Dave present. Hazzuh!

« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2017, 02:59:12 PM »

we have a new POTUS!
is America great or what?
only time will tell. can't be worse than the last eight years can it?
Much, much worse, since by most measurable standards, the last 8 years were pretty good for many Americans. Morning, StuffedUpDean.
Sure, the past eight years were pretty good for most Americans, because Obama signed off on the Bush economic bailout and made the Bush tax cuts permanent. So, thanks, Obama. But he seriously screwed up foreign policy, saddled us with a healthcare system that is a ticking economic time-bomb, inflamed racial tensions, indulged criminals and lawlessness, infringed the Second Amendment, pushed a globalist agenda most Americans don't support, grabbed power for the executive branch, and just for fun pardoned known terrorists before he left office. So, yeah...there's room for it to get a lot better. Whether Trump delivers remains to be seen.

Afternoon, muchachos.

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2017, 02:59:45 PM »

Try not to let the website fall into Ruskie hands without a Dave present. Hazzuh!
Help us, DonaldWan Kenobi, you're our only hope!

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2017, 04:05:27 PM »

[...]

Good afternoon, Bret.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4