CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: 1/21/2017  (Read 4256 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/21/2017
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2017, 10:37:50 AM »

Good morning, Dean and LTG.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2017, 10:39:36 AM »

Good morning boys, off to basketball will try to check in later
Your Saturday posts generally make me glad I only have girls, and that they have little interest in playing organized sports.
My girls are just as involved so it's mayhem regardless. Just stopping in real quick to say hello and then I'm off to basketball myself.

Threebean

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2017, 10:44:03 AM »

CI and her Sister are dead this morning, Famous was also dead earlier but working now for whatever it might be worth.   All with the same error code:  Http/1.1 Service Unavailable
...... keep your expectations low and don't get too excited!
TWHS.  Morning Daves and CourtsideDads.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2017, 10:45:35 AM »

Good morning, Dean and LTG.
Morning Tony, Mark.

Threebean

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2017, 10:45:49 AM »

Damp and overcast here, 58 deg.   Probably ought to get on with some chores. 

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2017, 10:47:49 AM »

we have a new POTUS!
is America great or what?
only time will tell. can't be worse than the last eight years can it?
Much, much worse, since by most measurable standards, the last 8 years were pretty good for many Americans. Morning, StuffedUpDean.
I have to believe it's going to be better.
I would like the same thing. I'm just coming from a place where I think we're much better right now than you do. Lol
is my life better today than eight years ago? yes. is my quality of life better than eight years ago? no. the one thing that most people depend on was Affordable Care. sure, I could have thrown my social security away for two and a half years and not paid the $700+ penalty for not having insurance, but until now I've been lucky. I know it's helped a lot of people, but it has also finacially strained a lot too. I'm intetested on how Trump is going to fix it.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2017, 10:48:48 AM »

we have a new POTUS!
Much, much worse, since by most measurable standards, the last 8 years were pretty good for many Americans. Morning, StuffedUpDean.
I would like the same thing. I'm just coming from a place where I think we're much better right now than you do. Lol
Well we're in office now, so how can it NOT be better? Didn't the President say he was transferring the power to the people?

Here, read it for yourself:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/20/donald-trumps-full-inauguration-speech-transcript-annotated/?utm_term=.6f85a80a4bcf

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2017, 10:50:12 AM »

we have a new POTUS!
is my life better today than eight years ago? yes. is my quality of life better than eight years ago? no. the one thing that most people depend on was Affordable Care. sure, I could have thrown my social security away for two and a half years and not paid the $700+ penalty for not having insurance, but until now I've been lucky. I know it's helped a lot of people, but it has also finacially strained a lot too. I'm intetested on how Trump is going to fix it.
Me too.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2017, 10:50:47 AM »

morning Mark and Tony. 75° here and sunny. heading to Rainbow Springs State Park with the lady's son and dil. oh joy!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2017, 10:50:55 AM »

Good morning, Mark.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2017, 10:54:11 AM »

Good morning boys, off to basketball will try to check in later
Your Saturday posts generally make me glad I only have girls, and that they have little interest in playing organized sports.
My girls are just as involved so it's mayhem regardless. Just stopping in real quick to say hello and then I'm off to basketball myself.
Sounds awful.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2017, 10:54:28 AM »

we have a new POTUS!
Well we're in office now, so how can it NOT be better? Didn't the President say he was transferring the power to the people?

Here, read it for yourself:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/20/donald-trumps-full-inauguration-speech-transcript-annotated/?utm_term=.6f85a80a4bcf
thanks Tony.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2017, 10:55:22 AM »

we have a new POTUS!
If you have any ideas, let him know on Twitter. Because he currently has no thoughts on what to do to replace the ACA.

shank

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2017, 11:14:43 AM »

Morning, all! Hope everyone has a swell day! I hear there are parades going on around the country. Get the kids together with some popcorn and sodas and enjoy!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2017, 11:16:46 AM »

we have a new POTUS!
If you have any ideas, let him know on Twitter. Because he currently has no thoughts on what to do to replace the ACA.
at least it sounds like he's doing away with the penalty for not having insurance. that could save me about $800 on my taxes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4