Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
1/21/2017
« on: January 21, 2017, 12:00:26 AM »

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 06:02:20 AM »

Morning Cigar People's

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 06:04:28 AM »

CI and her Sister are dead this morning, Famous was also dead earlier but working now for whatever it might be worth.   All with the same error code:  Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 06:29:20 AM »

CI and her Sister are dead this morning, Famous was also dead earlier but working now for whatever it might be worth.   All with the same error code:  Http/1.1 Service Unavailable
Morning, Tex. I think Trumpf is gonna take care of shitty cigar deals, but not until, like, day 4.

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 06:29:21 AM »

CI and her Sister are dead this morning, Famous was also dead earlier but working now for whatever it might be worth.   All with the same error code:  Http/1.1 Service Unavailable
All 3 working now but keep your expectations low and don't get too excited!

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2017, 06:44:53 AM »

CI and her Sister are dead this morning, Famous was also dead earlier but working now for whatever it might be worth.   All with the same error code:  Http/1.1 Service Unavailable
All 3 working now but keep your expectations low and don't get too excited!
You saying I shouldn't be excited for a VS deal? Come on, who knows when they'll sell out!

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2017, 08:31:09 AM »

Sheesh.

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2017, 08:41:25 AM »

Good morning boys, off to basketball will try to check in later

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2017, 08:43:03 AM »

Good morning boys, off to basketball will try to check in later
Your Saturday posts generally make me glad I only have girls, and that they have little interest in playing organized sports.

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2017, 09:06:16 AM »

Infused/thermos day at the Page.

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2017, 09:35:04 AM »

good morning Daves and Scott.
was up all night coughing and hacking, all stuffed up this morning. no cigar yet.

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2017, 09:36:41 AM »

we have a new POTUS!
is America great or what?
only time will tell. can't be worse than the last eight years can it?

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2017, 09:39:55 AM »

we have a new POTUS!
is America great or what?
only time will tell. can't be worse than the last eight years can it?
Much, much worse, since by most measurable standards, the last 8 years were pretty good for many Americans. Morning, StuffedUpDean.

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2017, 09:58:44 AM »

we have a new POTUS!
is America great or what?
only time will tell. can't be worse than the last eight years can it?
Much, much worse, since by most measurable standards, the last 8 years were pretty good for many Americans. Morning, StuffedUpDean.
I have to believe it's going to be better.

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2017, 10:26:34 AM »

we have a new POTUS!
is America great or what?
only time will tell. can't be worse than the last eight years can it?
Much, much worse, since by most measurable standards, the last 8 years were pretty good for many Americans. Morning, StuffedUpDean.
I have to believe it's going to be better.
I would like the same thing. I'm just coming from a place where I think we're much better right now than you do. Lol
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4