Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Also made it one step closer in the new job game. The drug test and background check have been concluded. I'm expecting the official offer letter on Monday, which I'll have to sign and return. I'm guessing I'll be able to start on the Monday after Thanksgiving.
Excellent!

By the way, I bought the fire pit for the backyard about 3 years ago and it still has not been used once. Almost forgot I had it but found it while cleaning the basement.
Well, if you use it before another 3 years pass, we'll call that a win.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]