Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2023, 10:07:38 AM »

After all that has happened in the NFL this past week. I don't agree in the Chiefs getting the 1 seed if they beat the Raiders tomorrow
The playoffs is complicated enough, I don't see how they could possibly work around skipping a game between two contenders and have it be fair to all.  I'm still trying to figure out all the neutral site games...

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2023, 10:10:19 AM »

Joe's offering:

Ave Maria Crusader
(5.0"x52)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $8.33 per cigar

In Stock
4.25 out of 5
Buy More, Save More!
BUY 10 CIGARS
$3.50
per cigar
$34.99 total price
SAVE 58%

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2023, 10:12:38 AM »

From the Sis
Door #1
Nub Anthology Sampler
16 Cigars
$59.99
MSRP : $175.43 | 66% OFF

Nub Anthology Sampler contains:

4 x NUB Cameroon 460 (4.0”x60)

4 x NUB Connecticut 460 (4.0”x60)

4 x NUB DUB 460 (4.0”x60)

4 x NUB PLUS Habano 560 (5.0”x60)

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2023, 10:13:43 AM »

Door #2

Oliva 10-Cigar Collection
10 Cigars
$39.99
MSRP : $73.71 | 46% OFF

Each Oliva 10-Cigar Collection includes:

2 - Oliva Serie 'G' Robusto Maduro (4.5" x 50) - '93' rated

2 - Oliva Serie 'G' Robusto (4.5" x 50) - '91' rated

2 - Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5.0" x 50)

2 - Oliva Connecticut Reserve Robusto (5.0" x 50)

2 - Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto (5.0" x 50) - '94' rated

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2023, 10:14:55 AM »

And for Door #3

Montecristo Classic Churchill
(7.0"x54) Pack of 10
$54.99
MSRP : $160.40 | 66% OFF

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2023, 10:17:36 AM »

From the CI Weekend Spotlight:

H. Upmann Connecticut Boxes
Now as low as $99.99 + Cutter Upgrade!
What’s Up-mann?! I’m just over here slinging closeout prices on a super-hot Cuban legacy brand. Check it out – H. Upmann Connecticut Boxes of 20 are up to 46% OFF this weekend. That gets ‘em in your hands starting at just $99.99/box. Now there’s a deal you don’t see every day!

And just to sweeten the pot – go ahead and tack on the razor-sharp Lotus Deception Cutter for just $10 more. It’s got smiley stamped all over it. All in you save up to 51%!

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2023, 10:25:04 AM »

Today is Saturday, Jan. 7, the seventh day of 2023. There are 358 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Jan. 7, 1953, President Truman announced in his State of the Union message to Congress that the United States had developed a hydrogen bomb.

On this date:

In 1608, an accidental fire devastated the Jamestown settlement in the Virginia Colony.

In 1789, America held its first presidential election as voters chose electors who, a month later, selected George Washington to be the nation’s first chief executive.

In 1927, commercial transatlantic telephone service was inaugurated between New York and London.

In 1955, singer Marian Anderson made her debut with the Metropolitan Opera in New York, in Verdi’s “Un Ballo in Maschera.”

In 1959, the United States recognized the new government of Cuba, six days after Fidel Castro led the overthrow of Fulgencio Batista.

In 1963, the U.S. Post Office raised the cost of a first-class stamp from 4 to 5 cents.

In 1979, Vietnamese forces captured the Cambodian capital of Phnom Penh, overthrowing the Khmer Rouge government.

In 1989, Emperor Hirohito of Japan died in Tokyo at age 87; he was succeeded by his son, Crown Prince Akihito.

In 1999, for the second time in history, an impeached American president went on trial before the Senate. President Bill Clinton faced charges of perjury and obstruction of justice; he was acquitted.

In 2004, President George W. Bush proposed legal status, at least temporarily, for millions of immigrants improperly working in the U.S.

In 2015, masked gunmen stormed the Paris offices of Charlie Hebdo, a French newspaper that had caricatured the Prophet Mohammad, methodically killing 12 people, including the editor, before escaping in a car. (Two suspects were killed two days later.)

In 2019, Amazon eclipsed Microsoft as the most valuable publicly traded company in the U.S. For the first time in more than 25 years, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was absent from oral arguments as she recuperated from cancer surgery.

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2023, 10:26:15 AM »

Ten years ago: President Barack Obama announced he would nominate former GOP Sen. Chuck Hagel as his next defense secretary, calling him “the leader our troops deserve”; Obama also chose White House counterterrorism adviser John Brennan to lead the Central Intelligence Agency. The No. 2 Alabama Crimson Tide rolled top-ranked Notre Dame 42-14 for the BCS championship.

Five years ago: “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri” was the top film at the Golden Globe Awards, winning as best drama and taking home awards for stars Frances McDormand and Sam Rockwell and for writer-director Martin McDonagh. The Golden Globes ceremony became an expression of female empowerment in the post-Harvey Weinstein era, capped by a speech in which Cecil B. DeMille Award winner Oprah Winfrey said of men who use their power to abuse women, “Their time is up!” The arctic air that engulfed parts of the East Coast broke cold temperature records from Maine to West Virginia.

One year ago: Three white men who chased and killed Ahmaud Arbery were sentenced to life in prison; a judge in Georgia denied any chance of parole for the father and son who armed themselves and initiated the deadly pursuit of the 25-year-old Black man after spotting him running in their neighborhood. In a first for medical science, doctors at the University of Maryland transplanted a heart from a pig that had undergone gene-editing into a human patient in a last-ditch effort to save his life. (The patient, 57-year-old David Bennett, died two months later; he’d been considered too sick to get a human heart.)

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2023, 10:29:04 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Magazine publisher Jann Wenner is 77.
Singer Kenny Loggins is 75.
Singer-songwriter Marshall Chapman is 74.
Actor Erin Gray is 73.
Actor Sammo Hung is 71.
Actor Jodi Long is 69.
Actor David Caruso is 67.
Talk show host Katie Couric is 66.
Country singer David Lee Murphy is 64.
Rock musician Kathy Valentine is 64.
Actor David Marciano is 63.
Sen. John Thune, R-S.D., is 62.
Actor Hallie Todd is 61.
Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., is 60.
Actor Nicolas Cage is 59.
Singer-songwriter John Ondrasik (on-DRAH’-sik) (Five for Fighting) is 58.
Actor Rex Lee is 54.
Actor Doug E. Doug is 53.
Actor Kevin Rahm is 52.
Actor Jeremy Renner is 52.
Country singer-musician John Rich is 48.
Actor Reggie Austin is 44.
Singer-rapper Aloe Blacc is 44.
Actor Lauren Cohan is 41.
Actor Brett Dalton is 40.
Actor Robert Ri’chard is 40.
Actor Lyndsy Fonseca is 36.
Actor Liam Aiken is 33.
Actor Camryn Grimes is 33.
Actor Max Morrow is 32.
Actor Marcus Scribner is 23.

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2023, 10:29:32 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2023, 10:34:58 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
Spot on, 7.

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2023, 10:39:27 AM »

After all that has happened in the NFL this past week. I don't agree in the Chiefs getting the 1 seed if they beat the Raiders tomorrow
The playoffs is complicated enough, I don't see how they could possibly work around skipping a game between two contenders and have it be fair to all.  I'm still trying to figure out all the neutral site games...
Yes it is a mess. I think my only argument is both Cincy and Buffalo beat KC and I'm just so tired of the Chiefs

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2023, 10:41:19 AM »

Birthday coincidence for today.
Both Jeremy Renner and Lyndsy Fonseca in the Marvel Universe.
Although I guess that's getting more common every day.

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2023, 10:41:24 AM »

And everything is now right with the world.

Morning, all. Sitting at Midas right now, waiting for an oil change. If I make an appointment for when they open, and they can't even manage to get it started on time (currently 34 minutes after they opened and still sitting outside), what the fuck is even the point of an appointment?
I had the same issue yesterday. Took almost 90 minutes longer than expected to get oil changed and two tires installed (with appointment). Only difference was that I went to Pep Boys.
I always just take it to the dealership.  Done right, right parts, on time, coffee and snacks in the waiting room, free car wash and not that much more expensive.
Good morning Dave. My vehicle I take to the dealership and my wife's car which is a bit older I take to a family garage that has been in business for years and years

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2023, 10:42:14 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6