Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

very impressed with the dental office. they start tomorrow. not wise to have dentures, upper and lower partials. and affordable.

Morning Two-fers, on the patio wth a hot cup of Costa Rican while watching the young hottie across the street stretching for her run. Whooo weee there are two of them living there and smoking
Where are the photos?
...And I didn't mean of the fish. Don't tell me those are on someone else's phone too.
But I’m not a pervert
Then you're on the wrong forum. Dean is going to be so disappointed.
I always thought that I was the biggest pervert here.
You are now.

Morning Two-fers, on the patio wth a hot cup of Costa Rican while watching the young hottie across the street stretching for her run. Whooo weee there are two of them living there and smoking
Where are the photos?
...And I didn't mean of the fish. Don't tell me those are on someone else's phone too.
But I’m not a pervert
Then you're on the wrong forum. Dean is going to be so disappointed.
I always thought that I was the biggest pervert here.
You were right.

Good morning Mayor, DentalDean, OneDave, TwoDave, and FishStoryDave.  Beautiful mid-60's day here yesterday, but back to overcast wetness today.
Just a little early for Dr. Seuss day.  Good day Mr. Bean.

Morning Two-fers, on the patio wth a hot cup of Costa Rican while watching the young hottie across the street stretching for her run. Whooo weee there are two of them living there and smoking
Where are the photos?
...And I didn't mean of the fish. Don't tell me those are on someone else's phone too.
But I’m not a pervert
Then you're on the wrong forum. Dean is going to be so disappointed.
I always thought that I was the biggest pervert here.
You are now.
Well, until BD drops back in.

Been float’n and Smok’n with a Warped Maestro del Tiempo

Everything about this makes it look like something made by The Onion, but I saw it at the store yesterday.

https://www.amazon.com/Monopoly-for-Millennials-Board-Game/dp/B07K2SYDJ1

Ok, I think it's sufficiently lulled to sleep. Hazzuh!

Ok, I think it's sufficiently lulled to sleep. Hazzuh!
😴

Just finished a couple of margaritas and some fresh fish tacos.  Time for a little nap 💤.

Everything about this makes it look like something made by The Onion, but I saw it at the store yesterday.

https://www.amazon.com/Monopoly-for-Millennials-Board-Game/dp/B07K2SYDJ1
Trying to look up the rules....

imagine that you go to your safe space instead of jail
must just be magically given money instead of having to earn it.
your parents buy the property, you just live there
instead of chance and community chest.....guess there would be Bernie and Hillary gift cards...

Just finished a couple of margaritas and some fresh fish tacos.  Time for a little nap 💤.
We may soon have ExpatriotDave to talk about...

Just finished a couple of margaritas and some fresh fish tacos.  Time for a little nap 💤.
Speaking of fish tacos....you going to be doing any food fishing as a break from game fishing?

Just finished a couple of margaritas and some fresh fish tacos.  Time for a little nap .
We may soon have ExpatriotDave to talk about...
Changing your retirement plans?

Just finished a couple of margaritas and some fresh fish tacos.  Time for a little nap .
We may soon have ExpatriotDave to talk about...
Changing your retirement plans?
You're confusing your Daves.  I know that's easy to do, but sheesh, Mr. Mayor, focus!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7