Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Just finished a couple of margaritas and some fresh fish tacos.  Time for a little nap .
We may soon have ExpatriotDave to talk about...
Changing your retirement plans?
You're confusing your Daves.  I know that's easy to do, but sheesh, Mr. Mayor, focus!
Dave’s are easily confused.

Just finished a couple of margaritas and some fresh fish tacos.  Time for a little nap .
We may soon have ExpatriotDave to talk about...
Changing your retirement plans?
You're confusing your Daves.  I know that's easy to do, but sheesh, Mr. Mayor, focus!
Really!

Just leaving the office, what a day. Can't wait to start all over again tomorrow.

Today's banter has been noticeably devoid of GFY's, especially for a Tuesday.

Just leaving the office, what a day. Can't wait to start all over again tomorrow.
So a GFM in the offing tomorrow?  FMTT's is also available.

Today's banter has been noticeably devoid of GFY's, especially for a Tuesday.
That's a great point. GFY!

Just leaving the office, what a day. Can't wait to start all over again tomorrow.
So a GFM in the offing tomorrow?  FMTT's is also available.

Just got home. About to have dinner and then I need to prepare two completely different presentations that I'm giving tomorrow. FMTT!

Just leaving the office, what a day. Can't wait to start all over again tomorrow.
So a GFM in the offing tomorrow?  FMTT's is also available.

Just got home. About to have dinner and then I need to prepare two completely different presentations that I'm giving tomorrow. FMTT!
Chef Antnee!

Just leaving the office, what a day. Can't wait to start all over again tomorrow.
So a GFM in the offing tomorrow?  FMTT's is also available.
Just got home. About to have dinner and then I need to prepare two completely different presentations that I'm giving tomorrow. FMTT!
Indeed!

Just leaving the office, what a day. Can't wait to start all over again tomorrow.
So a GFM in the offing tomorrow?  FMTT's is also available.

Just got home. About to have dinner and then I need to prepare two completely different presentations that I'm giving tomorrow. FMTT!
Chef Antnee!
Mikey!  How's the purse shoulder doing lately?

Just leaving the office, what a day. Can't wait to start all over again tomorrow.
So a GFM in the offing tomorrow?  FMTT's is also available.

Just got home. About to have dinner and then I need to prepare two completely different presentations that I'm giving tomorrow. FMTT!
Chef Antnee!
Not tonight.

Just leaving the office, what a day. Can't wait to start all over again tomorrow.
So a GFM in the offing tomorrow?  FMTT's is also available.

Just got home. About to have dinner and then I need to prepare two completely different presentations that I'm giving tomorrow. FMTT!
Chef Antnee!
Not tonight.
TWSS

Went for a sunset boat cruise then a trip up the 🐊 River to see the Macaws come to their roost.  There must have been thousands of them and the sounds were amazing.

Stopped for dinner and oh my it was a great meal.  Fried whole red snapper with grilled jumbo shrimp and complimentary coconut flan for dessert.

On the patio now with a glass of Ron Zapata a Mr Sam.

Went for a sunset boat cruise then a trip up the 🐊 River to see the Macaws come to their roost.  There must have been thousands of them and the sounds were amazing.

Stopped for dinner and oh my it was a great meal.  Fried whole red snapper with grilled jumbo shrimp and complimentary coconut flan for dessert.

On the patio now with a glass of Ron Zapata a Mr Sam.
Sounds to me like you're doing it right.

Went for a sunset boat cruise then a trip up the River to see the Macaws come to their roost.  There must have been thousands of them and the sounds were amazing.

Stopped for dinner and oh my it was a great meal.  Fried whole red snapper with grilled jumbo shrimp and complimentary coconut flan for dessert.

On the patio now with a glass of Ron Zapata a Mr Sam.
Sounds like you're enjoying that vacation.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7