Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Just in case you were wondering which libation to pursue this evening...

https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=National+Margarita+Day+2019&qpvt=national+margarita+day+2019&FORM=EWRE
I’ll drink to that, Retarded Dave.
You even used that in an inoffensive manner.

Howdy, Mikey.

tonights festivities with the Puerto Rican lady:

https://www.floridastateparks.org/events/moon-over-mounds-crystal-river
Nothing like moonlight over my lady’s mounds I always say.

Chinese Spa Lull?
What I don't get about this story is why would a guy with his money and connections go to a $79/hr massage parlor to get off?  Surely there are discrete high-end hooker agencies catering to the rich.
BTSOM
Beats the shit outta me?

Just in case you were wondering which libation to pursue this evening...

https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=National+Margarita+Day+2019&qpvt=national+margarita+day+2019&FORM=EWRE
I’ll drink to that, Retarded Dave.
You even used that in an inoffensive manner.

Howdy, Mikey.
You living a life of leisure.or looking to get back in the saddle?  Seem to recall music at our first tailgate.

Just in case you were wondering which libation to pursue this evening...

https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=National+Margarita+Day+2019&qpvt=national+margarita+day+2019&FORM=EWRE
I’ll drink to that, Retarded Dave.
You even used that in an inoffensive manner.

Howdy, Mikey.
You living a life of leisure.or looking to get back in the saddle?  Seem to recall music at our first tailgate.
You lost me.

Chinese Spa Lull?
What I don't get about this story is why would a guy with his money and connections go to a $79/hr massage parlor to get off?  Surely there are discrete high-end hooker agencies catering to the rich.
BTSOM
Beats the shit outta me?
✅. Good Job Mayor!

February 22, 2019 at 12:01 PM EST - Updated February 22 at 12:21 PM

(Gray News) – Robert Kraft, the billionaire owner of the New England Patriots, is facing two counts of soliciting another to commit prostitution, according to a report from WPTV.

Jupiter Police Chief Daniel Kerr confirmed he will be arrested and said there is video evidence.
The active warrant is being handled by the state attorney’s office, TC Palm reported.

Kraft is among the 25 people who will be charged by Jupiter Police.

Kraft was twice videotaped paying for and receiving sex at an illicit massage parlor.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/02/22/robert-kraft-arrested-sex-crime-charges-florida/
Patriots owner Robert Kraft has been named as one of those involved in a prostitution sting in Florida, but he’s far from the only one involved, and he may not be the most famous person involved.

Adam Schefter said on ESPN that Kraft isn’t the most famous person — there’s someone else whose name hasn’t surfaced yet who’s better known than Kraft.

Just in case you were wondering which libation to pursue this evening...

https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=National+Margarita+Day+2019&qpvt=national+margarita+day+2019&FORM=EWRE
I’ll drink to that, Retarded Dave.
You even used that in an inoffensive manner.

Howdy, Mikey.
You living a life of leisure.or looking to get back in the saddle?  Seem to recall music at our first tailgate.
You lost me.
Does that make you a lost cause?  Or is my sense of humor suffering in its old age?

Just in case you were wondering which libation to pursue this evening...

https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=National+Margarita+Day+2019&qpvt=national+margarita+day+2019&FORM=EWRE
I’ll drink to that, Retarded Dave.
You even used that in an inoffensive manner.

Howdy, Mikey.
You living a life of leisure.or looking to get back in the saddle?  Seem to recall music at our first tailgate.
You lost me.
Lost tract of who was quoting whom.

lady came over and packed up all her stuff. it's officially done.

[...]

200 People Involved in Florida Prostitution Sting, ‘Prominent Members of Society’

lady came over and packed up all her stuff. it's officially done.

Afternoon ring stingers.  In the man cave with coffee and an SL Oval.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8