Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Thought for Today: "Authority without wisdom is like a heavy ax without an edge, fitter to bruise than polish." — Anne Bradstreet, American poet (1612-1672).
Definitely an apt quote these days.

One of the Sailfish (biggest one) caught this week on the boat we are using.

* the fish was released alive immediately after photo taken

One of the Sailfish (biggest one) caught this week on the boat we are using.

* the fish was released alive immediately after photo taken
I bet it would cost a mint to have one of those mounted and sent back to the states.

One of the Sailfish (biggest one) caught this week on the boat we are using.

* the fish was released alive immediately after photo taken
I bet it would cost a mint to have one of those mounted and sent back to the states.
Almost all saltwater mounts today are fiberglass replicas of the actual fish.  They take pictures and measurements then release the fish.

One of the Sailfish (biggest one) caught this week on the boat we are using.

* the fish was released alive immediately after photo taken
I bet it would cost a mint to have one of those mounted and sent back to the states.
Almost all saltwater mounts today are fiberglass replicas of the actual fish.  They take pictures and measurements then release the fish.
Shows what I know about game fishing.  I plan on eating what I catch.  Best fishing I ever had was in Bermuda....15 minutes out to the reef and a wide variety of species available.  Took some back to the hotel, left the rest with the skipper and had the most amazing meal ever.

One of the Sailfish (biggest one) caught this week on the boat we are using.

* the fish was released alive immediately after photo taken
I bet it would cost a mint to have one of those mounted and sent back to the states.
Almost all saltwater mounts today are fiberglass replicas of the actual fish.  They take pictures and measurements then release the fish.
Shows what I know about game fishing.  I plan on eating what I catch.  Best fishing I ever had was in Bermuda....15 minutes out to the reef and a wide variety of species available.  Took some back to the hotel, left the rest with the skipper and had the most amazing meal ever.
In reality with the exception of swordfish billfish are not even good for eating, very bloody meat.  Personally I would vote to outlaw the killing of all billfish.

https://www.kingsailfishmounts.com

Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Inefficient operations here this week.  Two guys on vacation, one on medical leave (back surgery), and one got into a car wreck yesterday afternoon.  Hopefully they'll all be back on Monday.  Sheesh.

Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Inefficient operations here this week.  Two guys on vacation, one on medical leave (back surgery), and one got into a car wreck yesterday afternoon.  Hopefully they'll all be back on Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning nohelpbean

Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Inefficient operations here this week.  Two guys on vacation, one on medical leave (back surgery), and one got into a car wreck yesterday afternoon.  Hopefully they'll all be back on Monday.  Sheesh.
you seem to expect an awful lot out of those guys.

One of the Sailfish (biggest one) caught this week on the boat we are using.

* the fish was released alive immediately after photo taken
I bet it would cost a mint to have one of those mounted and sent back to the states.
Almost all saltwater mounts today are fiberglass replicas of the actual fish.  They take pictures and measurements then release the fish.
Shows what I know about game fishing.  I plan on eating what I catch.  Best fishing I ever had was in Bermuda....15 minutes out to the reef and a wide variety of species available.  Took some back to the hotel, left the rest with the skipper and had the most amazing meal ever.
what fishing I do is with ultralites with 4# test line.

Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Inefficient operations here this week.  Two guys on vacation, one on medical leave (back surgery), and one got into a car wreck yesterday afternoon.  Hopefully they'll all be back on Monday.  Sheesh.
Imagine if it were raining. You'd be all alone.

Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Inefficient operations here this week.  Two guys on vacation, one on medical leave (back surgery), and one got into a car wreck yesterday afternoon.  Hopefully they'll all be back on Monday.  Sheesh.
you seem to expect an awful lot out of those guys.

Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Inefficient operations here this week.  Two guys on vacation, one on medical leave (back surgery), and one got into a car wreck yesterday afternoon.  Hopefully they'll all be back on Monday.  Sheesh.
Imagine if it were raining. You'd be all alone.
Actually some days I'd prefer it. Oops, did I say that out loud?

@SCDave.  There are some insane deals at the Monster, in case you were wondering.

@SCDave.  There are some insane deals at the Monster, in case you were wondering.
FAKE NEWS
Logged