CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 25, 2019, 12:00:43 AM

Title: 2/25/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on February 25, 2019, 12:00:43 AM
Monday, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... Happy Monday and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 25, 2019, 04:24:37 AM
good morning.
I ❤ Mondays!
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 25, 2019, 04:41:05 AM
wild weather for the boiler checker.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 25, 2019, 04:46:18 AM
60° heading into the mid 70's today.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 25, 2019, 04:47:35 AM
good morning.
I ❤ Mondays!
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 25, 2019, 05:13:19 AM
A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 25, 2019, 05:41:17 AM
A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
and I always thought that place couldn't get along without you.
glad you took the time to be with your family.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 25, 2019, 05:46:55 AM
Good morning, Dean and Rick.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 25, 2019, 06:00:21 AM
A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
So Rick wasn't the only one to get blown all day yesterday, huh? I've got a good amount of new firewood in my front yard today. Luckily, none of it came through a window or the roof.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 25, 2019, 06:07:25 AM
A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
So Rick wasn't the only one to get blown all day yesterday, huh? I've got a good amount of new firewood in my front yard today. Luckily, none of it came through a window or the roof.
It had been awhile but I remember them feeling much better than this.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 25, 2019, 06:07:40 AM
Good morning, Dean and Rick.
good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 25, 2019, 06:08:43 AM
A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
So Rick wasn't the only one to get blown all day yesterday, huh? I've got a good amount of new firewood in my front yard today. Luckily, none of it came through a window or the roof.
damn Dave. I can't last all day. Good For You.

good morning.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 25, 2019, 06:19:01 AM
A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
So Rick wasn't the only one to get blown all day yesterday, huh? I've got a good amount of new firewood in my front yard today. Luckily, none of it came through a window or the roof.
It had been awhile but I remember them feeling much better than this.
LALTS
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 25, 2019, 06:19:19 AM
A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
So Rick wasn't the only one to get blown all day yesterday, huh? I've got a good amount of new firewood in my front yard today. Luckily, none of it came through a window or the roof.
damn Dave. I can't last all day. Good For You.

good morning.
Sometimes you just have to lie back and let Mother Nature do what she wishes.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 25, 2019, 06:38:09 AM
Morning, let’s go fishing!

78° here as the sun begins to rise, 87 for the afternoon with light winds.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 25, 2019, 06:38:13 AM
Anyhoo, blown or not, some of us have work to do today. So to the rest of yuz.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 25, 2019, 06:42:02 AM
Waiting on this slow ass coffee pot here, may have hit the rum a little too much last night a bit jittery this morning.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 25, 2019, 06:51:46 AM
Waiting on this slow ass coffee pot here, may have hit the rum a little too much last night a bit jittery this morning.
Sounds like you're doing it just right. Although I would have expected that you'd be fishing already at this time.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 25, 2019, 06:57:24 AM
Waiting on this slow ass coffee pot here, may have hit the rum a little too much last night a bit jittery this morning.
Sounds like you're doing it just right. Although I would have expected that you'd be fishing already at this time.
Be at the boat at 7:00, not a very long boat ride to deep water here so probably have the lines out around 7:30.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 25, 2019, 07:00:37 AM
Waiting on this slow ass coffee pot here, may have hit the rum a little too much last night a bit jittery this morning.
Sounds like you're doing it just right. Although I would have expected that you'd be fishing already at this time.
Be at the boat at 7:00, not a very long boat ride to deep water here so probably have the lines out around 7:30.
Makes sense. I'm forgetting about the timezones.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 25, 2019, 07:33:49 AM
A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
So Rick wasn't the only one to get blown all day yesterday, huh? I've got a good amount of new firewood in my front yard today. Luckily, none of it came through a window or the roof.
It had been awhile but I remember them feeling much better than this.
Agreed....also didn't last this long.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 25, 2019, 07:34:29 AM
A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
So Rick wasn't the only one to get blown all day yesterday, huh? I've got a good amount of new firewood in my front yard today. Luckily, none of it came through a window or the roof.
It had been awhile but I remember them feeling much better than this.
Agreed....also didn't last this long.
The last part sounds like a personal issue.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 25, 2019, 07:44:28 AM
A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
So Rick wasn't the only one to get blown all day yesterday, huh? I've got a good amount of new firewood in my front yard today. Luckily, none of it came through a window or the roof.
It had been awhile but I remember them feeling much better than this.
Agreed....also didn't last this long.
The last part sounds like a personal issue.
I think they make a cream for that.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 25, 2019, 08:04:51 AM
A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
So Rick wasn't the only one to get blown all day yesterday, huh? I've got a good amount of new firewood in my front yard today. Luckily, none of it came through a window or the roof.
damn Dave. I can't last all day. Good For You.

good morning.
Sometimes you just have to lie back and let Mother Nature do what she wishes.
And right up Dean's alley in the mature lady category.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 25, 2019, 08:05:58 AM
A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
So Rick wasn't the only one to get blown all day yesterday, huh? I've got a good amount of new firewood in my front yard today. Luckily, none of it came through a window or the roof.
It had been awhile but I remember them feeling much better than this.
Agreed....also didn't last this long.
The last part sounds like a personal issue.
I think they make a cream for that.
Yes and yes.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 25, 2019, 08:13:25 AM
Today is Monday, Feb. 25, the 56th day of 2019. There are 309 days left in the year

Today's Highlight in History:

On Feb. 25, 1986, President Ferdinand Marcos fled the Philippines after 20 years of rule in the wake of a tainted election; Corazon Aquino assumed the presidency.

On this date:
In 1570, England's Queen Elizabeth I was excommunicated by Pope Pius V, who accused the monarch of heresy.
In 1793, President George Washington held the first Cabinet meeting on record at his Mount Vernon home; attending were Secretary of State Thomas Jefferson, Treasury Secretary Alexander Hamilton, Secretary of War Henry Knox and Attorney General Edmund Randolph.
In 1836, inventor Samuel Colt patented his revolver.
In 1862, Nashville, Tenn., became the first Confederate state capital to be occupied by the North during the Civil War.
In 1901, United States Steel Corp. was incorporated by J.P. Morgan.
In 1913, the 16th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, giving Congress the power to levy and collect income taxes, was declared in effect by Secretary of State Philander Chase Knox.
In 1919, Oregon became the first state to tax gasoline, at one cent per gallon.
In 1922, French serial killer Henri Landru, convicted of murdering 10 women and the son of one of them, was executed in Versailles (vehr-SY').
In 1964, Eastern Airlines Flight 304, a DC-8, crashed shortly after taking off from New Orleans International Airport, killing all 58 on board. Muhammad Ali (then known as Cassius Clay) became world heavyweight boxing champion as he defeated Sonny Liston in Miami Beach.
In 1983, playwright Tennessee Williams was found dead in his New York hotel suite; he was 71.
In 1991, during the Persian Gulf War, 28 Americans were killed when an Iraqi Scud missile hit a U.S. barracks in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
In 1994, American-born Jewish settler Baruch Goldstein opened fire with an automatic rifle inside the Tomb of the Patriarchs in the West Bank, killing 29 Muslims before he was beaten to death by worshippers. At the Winter Olympics in Norway, Oksana Baiul of Ukraine won the gold medal in ladies' figure skating while Nancy Kerrigan won the silver and Chen Lu of China the bronze; Tonya Harding came in eighth.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 25, 2019, 08:14:26 AM
Ten years ago: President Barack Obama introduced former Washington Gov. Gary Locke as his nominee for commerce secretary after two earlier choices dropped out. A Turkish Airlines Boeing 737 crashed while trying to land at Amsterdam's main airport, but 126 of the people on board survived; nine were killed, including the pilots.

Five years ago: In a blunt warning to Afghan President Hamid Karzai, President Barack Obama threatened to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan by the end of 2014 if a crucial security pact wasn't signed. (U.S. and Afghan officials signed the pact in Sept. 2014.) Jim Lange, the first host of the popular game show "The Dating Game," died in Mill Valley, California, at age 81.

One year ago: China's official news agency said the country's ruling Communist Party had proposed scrapping term limits for China's president, appearing to lay the groundwork for Xi Jinping to rule as president beyond 2023. (China's rubber-stamp lawmakers approved that change on March 11.) The board of directors of The Weinstein Company, co-founded by Harvey Weinstein, said the company would likely file for bankruptcy after last-ditch talks to sell its assets collapsed. (A private equity firm emerged in May as the winning bidder for the company.) Students at the Florida high school where 17 classmates and staff members were killed returned to gather belongings that had been abandoned in panic during the shooting. The Winter Olympics in South Korea came to an end as officials from North and South Korea shared a VIP box at the closing ceremonies with U.S. presidential adviser and first daughter Ivanka Trump.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 25, 2019, 08:18:02 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Actress Ann McCrea is 88.
Actor Tom Courtenay is 82.
Former CBS newsman Bob Schieffer is 82.
Actress Diane Baker is 81.
Actress Karen Grassle is 77.
Former talk show host Sally Jessy Raphael is 77.
Former professional wrestler Ric Flair is 70.
Humorist Jack Handey is 70.
Movie director Neil Jordan is 69.
Rock singer-musician/actor John Doe (X) is 66.
Rock musician Dennis Diken (The Smithereens) is 62.
Rock singer-musician Mike Peters (The Alarm; Big Country) is 60.
Actress Veronica Webb is 54.
Actor Alexis Denisof is 53.
Actress Tea (TAY'-ah) Leoni is 53.
Comedian Carrot Top is 52.
Actress Lesley Boone is 51.
Actor Sean Astin is 48.
Singer Daniel Powter is 48.
Latin singer Julio Iglesias Jr. is 46.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Justin Jeffre is 46.
Rock musician Richard Liles is 46.
Actor Anson Mount is 46.
Comedian-actress Chelsea Handler is 44.
Actress Rashida Jones is 43
Country singer Shawna Thompson (Thompson Square) is 41.
Actor Justin Berfield is 33.
Actors James and Oliver Phelps ("Harry Potter" movies) are 33.
Actress Jameela Jamil is 33.
 Rock musician Erik Haager (Carolina Liar) is 32.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 25, 2019, 08:19:01 AM
Thought for Today: "He who never leaves his country is full of prejudices." — Carlo Goldoni, Italian playwright (born this date in 1707, died 1793).
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 25, 2019, 08:20:41 AM
A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
So Rick wasn't the only one to get blown all day yesterday, huh? I've got a good amount of new firewood in my front yard today. Luckily, none of it came through a window or the roof.
It had been awhile but I remember them feeling much better than this.
Agreed....also didn't last this long.
The last part sounds like a personal issue.
I think they make a cream for that.
Have a funny story about that....maybe at CFest.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 25, 2019, 08:30:38 AM
A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
So Rick wasn't the only one to get blown all day yesterday, huh? I've got a good amount of new firewood in my front yard today. Luckily, none of it came through a window or the roof.
It had been awhile but I remember them feeling much better than this.
Agreed....also didn't last this long.
The last part sounds like a personal issue.
I think they make a cream for that.
Have a funny story about that....maybe at CFest.
Much like yourself, I can't wait.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: sfish on February 25, 2019, 09:03:31 AM
A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
So Rick wasn't the only one to get blown all day yesterday, huh? I've got a good amount of new firewood in my front yard today. Luckily, none of it came through a window or the roof.
It had been awhile but I remember them feeling much better than this.
Agreed....also didn't last this long.
The last part sounds like a personal issue.
I think they make a cream for that.
Have a funny story about that....maybe at CFest.
Much like yourself, I can't wait.
Something to look forward to
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 25, 2019, 09:11:11 AM
A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
So Rick wasn't the only one to get blown all day yesterday, huh? I've got a good amount of new firewood in my front yard today. Luckily, none of it came through a window or the roof.
It had been awhile but I remember them feeling much better than this.
Agreed....also didn't last this long.
The last part sounds like a personal issue.
I think they make a cream for that.
Have a funny story about that....maybe at CFest.
Much like yourself, I can't wait.
Something to look forward to
If that's the case, I'm truly sorry.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 25, 2019, 09:12:04 AM
A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
So Rick wasn't the only one to get blown all day yesterday, huh? I've got a good amount of new firewood in my front yard today. Luckily, none of it came through a window or the roof.
It had been awhile but I remember them feeling much better than this.
Agreed....also didn't last this long.
The last part sounds like a personal issue.
I think they make a cream for that.
Have a funny story about that....maybe at CFest.
Much like yourself, I can't wait.
Something to look forward to
If that's the case, I'm truly sorry.
Sounds like what you'd say after the initial problem.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 25, 2019, 09:49:07 AM
Good day to get caught up on some work around the house. Geeze I feel like I should be doing something. Probably go to lunch later.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 25, 2019, 09:52:30 AM
A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
So Rick wasn't the only one to get blown all day yesterday, huh? I've got a good amount of new firewood in my front yard today. Luckily, none of it came through a window or the roof.
It had been awhile but I remember them feeling much better than this.
Agreed....also didn't last this long.
The last part sounds like a personal issue.
I think they make a cream for that.
Have a funny story about that....maybe at CFest.
Much like yourself, I can't wait.
Something to look forward to
If that's the case, I'm truly sorry.
Sounds like what you'd say after the initial problem.
Never apologize.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 25, 2019, 10:03:40 AM
https://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/news/g66l-2019/02/2df8eea0a1924/photos-damaging-winds-crush-parts-of-buffalo-western-ny.html

Some crazy footage of the winds
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: razgueado on February 25, 2019, 10:05:37 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 25, 2019, 10:14:41 AM
Morning Mr. Raz.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 25, 2019, 10:16:32 AM
Morning Mr. Raz.
You done with your apocalyptic weather for now?
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 25, 2019, 10:17:06 AM
https://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/news/g66l-2019/02/2df8eea0a1924/photos-damaging-winds-crush-parts-of-buffalo-western-ny.html

Some crazy footage of the winds
quite the winds, just like hurricane season down here, only I stay warm.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 25, 2019, 10:17:36 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning long lost RazMan.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 25, 2019, 10:18:28 AM
baby kitty goes to the vet at 11:30am, I better get a move on here.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: razgueado on February 25, 2019, 10:20:04 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning long lost RazMan.
Seriously. Got lost in the airline system, and they tried to poison me me with awful food. When I survived that, Mother Nature shoved some upper respiratory virus up my nose. It's been just a lovely couple of weeks.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 25, 2019, 10:20:04 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 25, 2019, 10:20:18 AM
https://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/news/g66l-2019/02/2df8eea0a1924/photos-damaging-winds-crush-parts-of-buffalo-western-ny.html

Some crazy footage of the winds
That ice coming over the wall was nuts.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: razgueado on February 25, 2019, 10:20:56 AM
Morning, muchachos.
This morning I feel like I've been beaten with a post.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 25, 2019, 10:21:17 AM
https://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/news/g66l-2019/02/2df8eea0a1924/photos-damaging-winds-crush-parts-of-buffalo-western-ny.html

Some crazy footage of the winds
That ice coming over the wall was nuts.
Yeah that was nuts
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 25, 2019, 10:22:06 AM
baby kitty goes to the vet at 11:30am, I better get a move on here.
See you Dean. I gotta get some stuff done myself
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 25, 2019, 10:24:27 AM
Good day to get caught up on some work around the house. Geeze I feel like I should be doing something. Probably go to lunch later.
You ever think about going into the ice distribution business?
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 25, 2019, 10:38:07 AM
Good day to get caught up on some work around the house. Geeze I feel like I should be doing something. Probably go to lunch later.
You ever think about going into the ice distribution business?
LoL that scene coming on shore is insane
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 25, 2019, 11:15:07 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning long lost RazMan.
Seriously. Got lost in the airline system, and they tried to poison me me with awful food. When I survived that, Mother Nature shoved some upper respiratory virus up my nose. It's been just a lovely couple of weeks.
Sorry to hear that. Maybe a trip to the ENT is in order to set things straight. I had to run a course of augmentin a month back because it went to my ears.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 25, 2019, 11:21:03 AM
https://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/news/g66l-2019/02/2df8eea0a1924/photos-damaging-winds-crush-parts-of-buffalo-western-ny.html

Some crazy footage of the winds
Holy fook, that's incredible (TWSS)
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 25, 2019, 11:34:37 AM
Good morning, Monday.  GFY..
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 25, 2019, 11:35:15 AM
There's a jam going in case you are really bored.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 25, 2019, 11:40:18 AM
There's a jam going in case you are really bored.
somehow missed that...

https://giphy.com/gifs/vC2hIDeImcwVO
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 25, 2019, 11:40:56 AM
There's a jam going in case you are really bored.
Nobody's got that kind of time. Mornin', Bean.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: sfish on February 25, 2019, 12:44:59 PM
There's a jam going in case you are really bored.
Four Kicks Maduro Robustos 10/$39.99, not too shabby
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: razgueado on February 25, 2019, 12:58:02 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning long lost RazMan.
Seriously. Got lost in the airline system, and they tried to poison me me with awful food. When I survived that, Mother Nature shoved some upper respiratory virus up my nose. It's been just a lovely couple of weeks.
Sorry to hear that. Maybe a trip to the ENT is in order to set things straight. I had to run a course of augmentin a month back because it went to my ears.
I've been treating it all with liquor. It doesn't fix anything, but you care less.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 25, 2019, 01:25:26 PM
There's a jam going in case you are really bored.
Four Kicks Maduro Robustos 10/$39.99, not too shabby
5 Vegas Big Five 10/$29.99, a little shabbier
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: sfish on February 25, 2019, 01:31:16 PM
There's a jam going in case you are really bored.
Four Kicks Maduro Robustos 10/$39.99, not too shabby
5 Vegas Big Five 10/$29.99, a little shabbier
That's being kind
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 25, 2019, 01:53:33 PM
Shitty deals lull?
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 25, 2019, 02:13:57 PM
kitten done, shots, rabies, and chipped. $118 all paid for by Inglis Animal Control. from here on in he's all mine.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 25, 2019, 02:17:22 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 25, 2019, 02:24:32 PM
kitten done, shots, rabies, and chipped. $118 all paid for by Inglis Animal Control. from here on in he's all mine.
Dean has others paying for his pussy.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 25, 2019, 02:24:56 PM
Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 25, 2019, 02:31:10 PM
@RazMan.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 25, 2019, 02:39:18 PM
kitten done, shots, rabies, and chipped. $118 all paid for by Inglis Animal Control. from here on in he's all mine.
No cat is "all yours".
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 25, 2019, 02:45:40 PM
kitten done, shots, rabies, and chipped. $118 all paid for by Inglis Animal Control. from here on in he's all mine.
No cat is "all yours".
you're right, they both own me. but I am financially responcible for them. they remind me of deadbeats.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 25, 2019, 03:08:32 PM
kitten done, shots, rabies, and chipped. $118 all paid for by Inglis Animal Control. from here on in he's all mine.
No cat is "all yours".
you're right, they both own me. but I am financially responcible for them. they remind me of deadbeats.
You said it.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 25, 2019, 03:28:33 PM
8:30am dental consultation to get old people teeth.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 25, 2019, 03:39:06 PM
8:30am dental consultation to get old people teeth.
For him or her? You might not prefer the latter.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 25, 2019, 03:40:36 PM
8:30am dental consultation to get old people teeth.
For him or her? You might not prefer the latter.
looking into dentures.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 25, 2019, 05:29:08 PM
Fake teeth lull?
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 25, 2019, 06:10:45 PM
Wind or not, I wanted a cigar. Went with an AJF Enclave toro.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190225/a9bc4a0b916389a0602d46ae9daca458.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 25, 2019, 07:48:48 PM
outside with an Oliva O maduro and coffee before bed.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on February 25, 2019, 09:20:46 PM
8:30am dental consultation to get old people teeth.
For him or her? You might not prefer the latter.
looking into dentures.
They suck.
Title: Re: 2/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 25, 2019, 09:38:42 PM
8:30am dental consultation to get old people teeth.
For him or her? You might not prefer the latter.
looking into dentures.
They suck.
I know, but I don't have $36,000 for the permanent arches.
hi Mike.