CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

Author Topic: 4/16/2015  (Read 30079 times)

Threebean

Re: 4/16/2015
« Reply #240 on: April 16, 2015, 04:44:05 PM »

Another SHEESH!
YAS!
Hiya, Mike.
Hiya Antnee.
I'm trying to figure out what to smoke on my way home.  Gotta make the most of the nice days.
I need to give my afternoon patio smoke some planning time too.  Think i will say fuk work and spend the remaining 20 minutes on cigar selection planning

Right now I am trying to decide whether or not to buy these side projects in my cart.
I actually have two side projects with me but I think I'm gonna smoke the Black Crown that I've been threatening to smoke for the last two weeks.
So you recommend Side Projects?
Never smoked one.   ;D  Both recently given to me.
You are a lot of help~! ::)
I have a Little Devil and a Skull Crusher.  Want me to smoke one of those instead of the Black Crown?
You will enjoy it more.
+1.  Dave, you safely ensconced in SC?
Indeed I am.  Long travel day, but fired up my second cigar and third beer.  Then need to start thinking about dinner.
Ah, best way to end a long day/night flying the unfriendly skies.  "Eleven hours in the Tin Pan; God, there's got to be another way".  I know that is not referring to an airplane "aluminum tube", but that's what I think of when I hear that lyric.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #241 on: April 16, 2015, 04:50:14 PM »

Another SHEESH!
YAS!
Hiya, Mike.
Hiya Antnee.
I'm trying to figure out what to smoke on my way home.  Gotta make the most of the nice days.
I need to give my afternoon patio smoke some planning time too.  Think i will say fuk work and spend the remaining 20 minutes on cigar selection planning

Right now I am trying to decide whether or not to buy these side projects in my cart.
I actually have two side projects with me but I think I'm gonna smoke the Black Crown that I've been threatening to smoke for the last two weeks.
I have a Little Devil and a Skull Crusher.  Want me to smoke one of those instead of the Black Crown?
You will enjoy it more.
Indeed I am.  Long travel day, but fired up my second cigar and third beer.  Then need to start thinking about dinner.
Ah, best way to end a long day/night flying the unfriendly skies.  "Eleven hours in the Tin Pan; God, there's got to be another way".  I know that is not referring to an airplane "aluminum tube", but that's what I think of when I hear that lyric.
Always thought it was a "tin can".  Well who are you? Who are you? Who? Who? Who who?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #242 on: April 16, 2015, 04:50:53 PM »

OK boys, really splitting now and decided on the Black Crown.  Ciao.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #243 on: April 16, 2015, 04:50:56 PM »

Afternoon flip.  Up in Dallas for the last 24 hrs, back in the office with a coffee and four kicks.
BS Bean!
BS Bean?  You might mean BS Dean, aka dawgbryant.  Howdy Mike.
BO Bean?  Howdy Mark.  The Adventures of Dean never cease to entertain.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #244 on: April 16, 2015, 04:52:03 PM »

Enjoy that seegar.

Threebean

« Reply #245 on: April 16, 2015, 05:00:03 PM »

Another SHEESH!
YAS!
Hiya, Mike.
Hiya Antnee.

You will enjoy it more.
Always thought it was a "tin can".  Well who are you? Who are you? Who? Who? Who who?
Me too, which is why I always thing of being strapped into an airplane seat.  Some interesting info behind the lyrics. http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=2394

Threebean

« Reply #246 on: April 16, 2015, 05:00:28 PM »

Later Mr. Mayor.  Enjoy your ride in the tin can.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #247 on: April 16, 2015, 05:16:59 PM »

Another SHEESH!
YAS!
Hiya, Mike.
Hiya Antnee.

You will enjoy it more.
Big rowing regatta here this weekend.  Washington State team staying in this hotel....friggin amazons.....I like.
Might want to talk with some of them about rowing the little man in the boat tonight. ;D

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #248 on: April 16, 2015, 05:18:21 PM »

Evening Travellin Dave and Travellin Bean.  Thundering and lightning pretty heavy at my house but not much rain.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #249 on: April 16, 2015, 05:18:44 PM »

Later Mr. Mayor.  Enjoy your ride in the tin can.
+1

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #250 on: April 16, 2015, 05:20:54 PM »

Another SHEESH!
YAS!
Hiya, Mike.
Hiya Antnee.

You will enjoy it more.
living good, real good, in the south

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #251 on: April 16, 2015, 05:30:17 PM »

Jericho Hill lit.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #252 on: April 16, 2015, 05:36:52 PM »

Jericho Hill lit.
Can't go wrong there, thunderstorm stay away.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #253 on: April 16, 2015, 05:38:33 PM »

Another SHEESH!
YAS!
Hiya, Mike.
Hiya Antnee.

You will enjoy it more.
living good, real good, in the south
If only it were permanent.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #254 on: April 16, 2015, 05:42:29 PM »

Jericho Hill lit.
Can't go wrong there, thunderstorm stay away.
Sun's out now storms fortunately just grazed my part of town.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18