Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

« Reply #240 on: April 16, 2015, 04:44:05 PM »

Another SHEESH!
YAS!
Hiya, Mike.
Hiya Antnee.
I'm trying to figure out what to smoke on my way home.  Gotta make the most of the nice days.
I need to give my afternoon patio smoke some planning time too.  Think i will say fuk work and spend the remaining 20 minutes on cigar selection planning

Right now I am trying to decide whether or not to buy these side projects in my cart.
I actually have two side projects with me but I think I'm gonna smoke the Black Crown that I've been threatening to smoke for the last two weeks.
So you recommend Side Projects?
Never smoked one.   ;D  Both recently given to me.
You are a lot of help~! ::)
I have a Little Devil and a Skull Crusher.  Want me to smoke one of those instead of the Black Crown?
You will enjoy it more.
+1.  Dave, you safely ensconced in SC?
Indeed I am.  Long travel day, but fired up my second cigar and third beer.  Then need to start thinking about dinner.
Ah, best way to end a long day/night flying the unfriendly skies.  "Eleven hours in the Tin Pan; God, there's got to be another way".  I know that is not referring to an airplane "aluminum tube", but that's what I think of when I hear that lyric.

« Reply #241 on: April 16, 2015, 04:50:14 PM »

[...]

Always thought it was a "tin can".  Well who are you? Who are you? Who? Who? Who who?

« Reply #242 on: April 16, 2015, 04:50:53 PM »

OK boys, really splitting now and decided on the Black Crown.  Ciao.

« Reply #243 on: April 16, 2015, 04:50:56 PM »

Afternoon flip.  Up in Dallas for the last 24 hrs, back in the office with a coffee and four kicks.
BS Bean!
BS Bean?  You might mean BS Dean, aka dawgbryant.  Howdy Mike.
BO Bean?  Howdy Mark.  The Adventures of Dean never cease to entertain.

« Reply #244 on: April 16, 2015, 04:52:03 PM »

OK boys, really splitting now and decided on the Black Crown.  Ciao.
Enjoy that seegar.

« Reply #245 on: April 16, 2015, 05:00:03 PM »

[...]

Me too, which is why I always thing of being strapped into an airplane seat.  Some interesting info behind the lyrics. http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=2394

« Reply #246 on: April 16, 2015, 05:00:28 PM »

OK boys, really splitting now and decided on the Black Crown.  Ciao.
Later Mr. Mayor.  Enjoy your ride in the tin can.

« Reply #247 on: April 16, 2015, 05:16:59 PM »

[...]

Big rowing regatta here this weekend.  Washington State team staying in this hotel....friggin amazons.....I like.
Might want to talk with some of them about rowing the little man in the boat tonight. ;D

« Reply #248 on: April 16, 2015, 05:18:21 PM »

Evening Travellin Dave and Travellin Bean.  Thundering and lightning pretty heavy at my house but not much rain.

« Reply #249 on: April 16, 2015, 05:18:44 PM »

OK boys, really splitting now and decided on the Black Crown.  Ciao.
Later Mr. Mayor.  Enjoy your ride in the tin can.
+1

« Reply #250 on: April 16, 2015, 05:20:54 PM »

[...]

living good, real good, in the south

« Reply #251 on: April 16, 2015, 05:30:17 PM »

Jericho Hill lit.

« Reply #252 on: April 16, 2015, 05:36:52 PM »

Jericho Hill lit.
Can't go wrong there, thunderstorm stay away.

« Reply #253 on: April 16, 2015, 05:38:33 PM »

[...]

If only it were permanent.

« Reply #254 on: April 16, 2015, 05:42:29 PM »

Jericho Hill lit.
Can't go wrong there, thunderstorm stay away.
Sun's out now storms fortunately just grazed my part of town.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18