Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

« Reply #210 on: April 16, 2015, 03:42:04 PM »

This is a lame ass jam banter.
As if it is not a lame ass banter without a Jam! :)
I resemble that remark.

« Reply #211 on: April 16, 2015, 03:45:05 PM »

NFL Will Reinstate Adrian Peterson On Friday

« Reply #212 on: April 16, 2015, 03:45:35 PM »

This is a lame ass jam banter.
As if it is not a lame ass banter without a Jam! :)
I resemble that remark.
I put a smiley on it! ::)

« Reply #213 on: April 16, 2015, 03:46:49 PM »

Another SHEESH!
YAS!
Hiya, Mike.
Hiya Antnee.
I'm trying to figure out what to smoke on my way home.  Gotta make the most of the nice days.
I need to give my afternoon patio smoke some planning time too.  Think i will say fuk work and spend the remaining 20 minutes on cigar selection planning

Right now I am trying to decide whether or not to buy these side projects in my cart.

« Reply #214 on: April 16, 2015, 03:49:19 PM »

« Reply #215 on: April 16, 2015, 03:49:53 PM »

Good afternoon everyone.  Just in case any one is wondering where I am, we only have one computer and it's been just giving us a heck of a time.  It only runs when ever it wants too, and for short periods of time.  Finally it's started giving us hard drive failure problem.  Now I'm trying to back up what I can, and we'll probable buy a new computer before I attempt to replace the hard drive on this one.  I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear for a little over a month now.  The ear doctor said I have fluid behind the ear.  I have one more prescription to try and if that fails then I may have to have a tube put into my ear like they used to do to kids. So no drinking for me, but I may sneak in a cigar.  I'm not sure if you can smoke or not...?  My wife submitted our taxes yesterday on the 15th right before the hard drive failed...  That's about it.
Appreciate the update.  Good luck with the ear.  Hopefully the refund will be large enough for you to buy a new computer for yourself.
I've been saying I wanted to build a computer for some time now.  I actually bought a mid-tower case that unfolds on both side (sort of like airplane wings), with the motherboard mounts on one of the sides for easy access.  I think I have new 600w power supply, and a new Barricuida hard drive.  I just need a motherboard, cpu (GPU or also video card), memory, and Windows Software.  My biggest problem is selecting a motherboard.  Almost every mother board I look at on Newegg, the reviewer are giving them 50% DOA or bad support such as AUSA.  I'm looking for a reliable ATX with 1 or 2 PCI slots.
check out micro center they tend to have better prices or MOBO cpu bundles...
They have a store in the St Louis area.
here is the web link for their AMD/CPU MOBO  bundles...
http://www.microcenter.com/site/products/amd_bundles.aspx  last system i built was less expensive with a
AMD cpu.  they have intel cpu bundles too.  it is almost cheaper to by a new system.  buying microsoft software adds $120 dollars to the build for the OS.

« Reply #216 on: April 16, 2015, 03:50:11 PM »

We got a butt-load of thunder storm cells 25-50 miles out coming this way.  Could mess with my smoking.

« Reply #217 on: April 16, 2015, 03:50:12 PM »

« Reply #218 on: April 16, 2015, 03:54:17 PM »

« Reply #219 on: April 16, 2015, 03:55:34 PM »

Another SHEESH!
YAS!
Hiya, Mike.
Hiya Antnee.
I'm trying to figure out what to smoke on my way home.  Gotta make the most of the nice days.
I need to give my afternoon patio smoke some planning time too.  Think i will say fuk work and spend the remaining 20 minutes on cigar selection planning

Right now I am trying to decide whether or not to buy these side projects in my cart.
I actually have two side projects with me but I think I'm gonna smoke the Black Crown that I've been threatening to smoke for the last two weeks.

« Reply #220 on: April 16, 2015, 03:56:11 PM »

This is a lame ass jam banter.
As if it is not a lame ass banter without a Jam! :)
I resemble that remark.
I put a smiley on it! ::)
That's why I'm not offended.
Whooo, had me worried there I would not want to offend you with so few being here to see it! :)

« Reply #221 on: April 16, 2015, 03:56:51 PM »

Another SHEESH!
YAS!
Hiya, Mike.
Hiya Antnee.
I'm trying to figure out what to smoke on my way home.  Gotta make the most of the nice days.
I need to give my afternoon patio smoke some planning time too.  Think i will say fuk work and spend the remaining 20 minutes on cigar selection planning

Right now I am trying to decide whether or not to buy these side projects in my cart.
I actually have two side projects with me but I think I'm gonna smoke the Black Crown that I've been threatening to smoke for the last two weeks.
So you recommend Side Projects?

« Reply #222 on: April 16, 2015, 03:59:08 PM »

GURKHA's Jamming!!!!  Get um while you can.

« Reply #223 on: April 16, 2015, 04:00:31 PM »

Another SHEESH!
YAS!
Hiya, Mike.
Hiya Antnee.
I'm trying to figure out what to smoke on my way home.  Gotta make the most of the nice days.
I need to give my afternoon patio smoke some planning time too.  Think i will say fuk work and spend the remaining 20 minutes on cigar selection planning

Right now I am trying to decide whether or not to buy these side projects in my cart.
I actually have two side projects with me but I think I'm gonna smoke the Black Crown that I've been threatening to smoke for the last two weeks.
So you recommend Side Projects?
Never smoked one.   ;D  Both recently given to me.

« Reply #224 on: April 16, 2015, 04:01:56 PM »

Another SHEESH!
YAS!
Hiya, Mike.
Hiya Antnee.
I'm trying to figure out what to smoke on my way home.  Gotta make the most of the nice days.
I need to give my afternoon patio smoke some planning time too.  Think i will say fuk work and spend the remaining 20 minutes on cigar selection planning

Right now I am trying to decide whether or not to buy these side projects in my cart.
I actually have two side projects with me but I think I'm gonna smoke the Black Crown that I've been threatening to smoke for the last two weeks.
So you recommend Side Projects?
Never smoked one.   ;D  Both recently given to me.
You are a lot of help~! ::)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18