CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

Author Topic: 4/16/2015  (Read 30080 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 4/16/2015
« Reply #225 on: April 16, 2015, 04:03:29 PM »

Another SHEESH!
YAS!
Hiya, Mike.
Hiya Antnee.
I'm trying to figure out what to smoke on my way home.  Gotta make the most of the nice days.
I need to give my afternoon patio smoke some planning time too.  Think i will say fuk work and spend the remaining 20 minutes on cigar selection planning

Right now I am trying to decide whether or not to buy these side projects in my cart.
I actually have two side projects with me but I think I'm gonna smoke the Black Crown that I've been threatening to smoke for the last two weeks.
So you recommend Side Projects?
Never smoked one.   ;D  Both recently given to me.
You are a lot of help~! ::)
I have a Little Devil and a Skull Crusher.  Want me to smoke one of those instead of the Black Crown?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #226 on: April 16, 2015, 04:07:39 PM »

Well I bought the MOW Side Projects and the earlier Jamming V's, also had an add on special Fallen Angel's 10/$25 so got those too WTF it is smoking season.. ;D

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #227 on: April 16, 2015, 04:08:13 PM »

Another SHEESH!
YAS!
Hiya, Mike.
Hiya Antnee.
I'm trying to figure out what to smoke on my way home.  Gotta make the most of the nice days.
I need to give my afternoon patio smoke some planning time too.  Think i will say fuk work and spend the remaining 20 minutes on cigar selection planning

Right now I am trying to decide whether or not to buy these side projects in my cart.
I actually have two side projects with me but I think I'm gonna smoke the Black Crown that I've been threatening to smoke for the last two weeks.
I have a Little Devil and a Skull Crusher.  Want me to smoke one of those instead of the Black Crown?
Too late now already bit, should be pretty good actually.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #228 on: April 16, 2015, 04:11:05 PM »

I am gonna GTF outtahere before the storms hit!   Later all.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #229 on: April 16, 2015, 04:11:31 PM »

Another SHEESH!
YAS!
Hiya, Mike.
Hiya Antnee.

I like them, but it has been determined that I like gurkha's as well.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #230 on: April 16, 2015, 04:17:52 PM »

well this finishes another perfectly good day...

Threebean

« Reply #231 on: April 16, 2015, 04:23:13 PM »

Afternoon flip.  Up in Dallas for the last 24 hrs, back in the office with a coffee and four kicks. 

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #232 on: April 16, 2015, 04:28:04 PM »

Afternoon flip.  Up in Dallas for the last 24 hrs, back in the office with a coffee and four kicks.
BS Bean!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #233 on: April 16, 2015, 04:32:44 PM »

Another SHEESH!
YAS!
Hiya, Mike.
Hiya Antnee.

You will enjoy it more.

Threebean

« Reply #234 on: April 16, 2015, 04:33:11 PM »

BS Bean!
BS Bean?  You might mean BS Dean, aka dawgbryant.  Howdy Mike.

Threebean

« Reply #235 on: April 16, 2015, 04:34:10 PM »

Another SHEESH!
YAS!
Hiya, Mike.
Hiya Antnee.

You will enjoy it more.
+1.  Dave, you safely ensconced in SC?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #236 on: April 16, 2015, 04:35:43 PM »

Well I bought the MOW Side Projects and the earlier Jamming V's, also had an add on special Fallen Angel's 10/$25 so got those too WTF it is smoking season.. ;D
I was trying to figure out what I did with my Side Project 52C and it turns out I smoked it about 2 weeks ago.  LOL!  By the way, looks like I enjoyed it.  ==> http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,339.325.html

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #237 on: April 16, 2015, 04:36:37 PM »

I am gonna GTF outtahere before the storms hit!   Later all.
Right behind you, buddy.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #238 on: April 16, 2015, 04:38:07 PM »

Another SHEESH!
YAS!
Hiya, Mike.
Hiya Antnee.

You will enjoy it more.
Indeed I am.  Long travel day, but fired up my second cigar and third beer.  Then need to start thinking about dinner.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #239 on: April 16, 2015, 04:39:41 PM »

Another SHEESH!
YAS!
Hiya, Mike.
Hiya Antnee.

You will enjoy it more.
Big rowing regatta here this weekend.  Washington State team staying in this hotel....friggin amazons.....I like.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18