Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Where is the lounge update from Tony?

I'm hoping the radio silence means he's enjoying himself too much to post pics.

CAO Columbia

Happy Birthday ladies!
I contend that Michelle Hurd played the most interesting and completely human character in the entirety of the Star Trek universe, bar none. She was a tough, smart, scheming, emotional, angry, contrarian, flawed, drug-addicted intelligence agent who was rejected by her husband and son and ended up as Seven of Nine's lover while doing all the dirtiest work to enable Picard to once again save the galaxy. No matter what side of the various political and literary debates you're on, including the value of Star Trek or science fiction in general, Hurd was marvelously poignant as Raffi.
I won't disagree with that.

Where is the lounge update from Tony?
I'm hoping the radio silence means he's enjoying himself too much to post pics.
No excuses!

Where is the lounge update from Tony?
I smoked a Camacho Connecticut and a Nat Sherman Host. No pics. Good time was had.

Where is the lounge update from Tony?
I smoked a Camacho Connecticut and a Nat Sherman Host. No pics. Good time was had.
An actual Nat Sherman? Old school. I used to really like those.

It's not a Nat Sherman, but...

Where is the lounge update from Tony?
I smoked a Camacho Connecticut and a Nat Sherman Host. No pics. Good time was had.
An actual Nat Sherman? Old school. I used to really like those.
An actual old box that was sitting in her locker for a while. The tip was slightly sweetened but it was a tasty stick anyway.

Where is the lounge update from Tony?
I smoked a Camacho Connecticut and a Nat Sherman Host. No pics. Good time was had.
An actual Nat Sherman? Old school. I used to really like those.
An actual old box that was sitting in her locker for a while. The tip was slightly sweetened but it was a tasty stick anyway.
Fantastic. You better hold onto this job with all your might.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]